PDA

View Full Version : blatantly cheating is lol

Raxin
01-20-2013, 12:03 PM
Using a bug/glitch to keep pet active is cheating. The game behavior is a reflection of a lack of integrity by players. People tried to defend this to me like Lance Armstrong saying they are just "evening the playing field" lol this is a pathetic excuse with no accoubtability. Cmon people you cant win without cheating?
and i dominate with no.pet ever so idk why u need one

Urqui
01-20-2013, 12:05 PM
Don't worry about it. They'll get use to playing with pets but when devs fix this, they'll stand no chance:p

Rays364
01-20-2013, 12:42 PM
I remember i played you today. I was the sorcerer and when you were getting destroyed by the opposing team you said you guy are cheating you are using a pet.

Vystirch
01-20-2013, 12:44 PM
I didn't even try to get the cheat, I just got th pet. So it just happens man. Use it if you feel weak now.

Raxin
01-20-2013, 12:52 PM
I didn't even try to get the cheat, I just got th pet. So it just happens man. Use it if you feel weak now.
Cheat if i feel weak wtf is this crap

Jed
01-20-2013, 12:53 PM
Seeing how most people are using the bug now, using it makes things more even (or else the "honest" people have a disadvantage, which nobody wants to happen)
I just use the bug for a slight boost in regen, and maybe a little DPS. I could probably still do about the same without a pet, but if everybody else is doing it, why not?

Duflie
01-20-2013, 01:09 PM
I USE PETS. dont give a

Vystirch
01-20-2013, 02:43 PM
Cheat if i feel weak wtf is this crap

Lol if everyone is using it then I would say just go with it. I do believe though that this should be removed or implemented. Ether way people are currently using it. I. Only use it when it happens I don't try for it.

Cero
01-20-2013, 04:10 PM
"Com'on Vomunos, Everybody lets go!" - Dora

Crabmeat
01-20-2013, 07:41 PM
Using a bug/glitch to keep pet active is cheating. The game behavior is a reflection of a lack of integrity by players. People tried to defend this to me like Lance Armstrong saying they are just "evening the playing field" lol this is a pathetic excuse with no accoubtability. Cmon people you cant win without cheating?
and i dominate with no.pet ever so idk why u need one

I'm always top or 2nd in KC after every matches, my kdr is quite bad (691/489) but i died mostly from getting jumped, lack of mp or 1 shotted from pet user. Never use a pet since i started pvp, but lately i went against some of famouse faces from forum and top guild (their high rankings is on lb W/O pets), and yes they used pets (either malison or ripmaw). If it's a bug please don't say it's ok to use it :(

Itoopeo
01-20-2013, 08:02 PM
Real pros doesnt need pets in pvp :D