PDA

View Full Version : Rogue - Hair change

Chaon
01-20-2013, 05:52 PM
Hair Change bug :

I just wanted to make it known to STS that you do not have the option to go back to the following hair styles with a rogue from the beginning options to the plat bought hair later -

Long black hair
Long red hair
Long blonde hair

you can only go back to long brown. I found this out the hard way after changing my hair from long black, to black braid and wanted to change back but couldn't. Just thought I would let you know (and secretly pray you will add this in so I can change my hair back). If I'm wrong let me know :P

Cheers,
- Chaon

Chaon
02-28-2013, 12:42 PM
Bump

Limsi
02-28-2013, 10:41 PM
Ahh, same with me - I've changed my face and hair twice and was hoping it works like in PL - once you buy them you could change it again.

Jexetta
03-26-2013, 11:22 AM
Hello Devs - Is there anyway this could be addressed in the next patch on Thursday? It seems to be a small issue but possibly an easy issue to fix. I want to change my hair back to long black hair from the black braid so bad!

Mjolstin
03-28-2013, 11:37 AM
Thanks! You should see this in the next update.

Jexetta
03-28-2013, 12:10 PM
Thank you so much Mjolstin!

Jexetta
03-28-2013, 04:57 PM
Mjolstin

I'm not sure if it was overlooked in this update or if you meant it would be taken care of in the next update following the update today. I just wanted to add an image to show you exactly what I meant :

You can see there is only the option for long brown hair at the top of the change hair dialogue. Scrolling below it's also absent. I've checked the hair change npc in other locations as well and it's also absent there.

Thanks for looking into this Devs!

-Jex

Mjolstin
03-29-2013, 11:27 AM
Hey! Sorry about that, due to it's last minute-ness, it's going to come out for the next update.

Jexetta
04-04-2013, 04:33 PM
Mjolstin,

I just wanted to thank you and the STS team publicly for following through and fixing the hair change issue at the Gypsy with today's update. Keep up the great work guys!