PDA

View Full Version : Just a Thanks

Yich
01-20-2013, 06:07 PM
In the never-ending epidemic of useless, short, rep-begging guides, I'd just like to thank the community for its great response to the guide I wrote about half a year ago. I let Entertaining post it since I wasnt much of a forumer then, and he gets PMs in game to this day, though its largely outdated.

Id just like to thank everyone who helped with constructive criticism, thanks, bumps and views. Id also like to encourage you entrepreneurs out there to try 10-20 rhinos/ranger and PM me your findings/in game name so I can see how you do. Id like to have something about forgotten weapons, new classes and halloween items in the guide before the end of the month, and Ill do my best to try not to rant about forg weapons.

Here's a link to the pretty outdated low level guide: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?54357-Entertainings-Guide-to-Twinking

For now it seems more like a history lesson of a PvP era that was lost somewhere in the barrage of Techno updates..

Griffinfan
01-21-2013, 08:14 AM
I have a level 10 fox, still experimenting. At that level he has to little of points to make any skill good while including other skills ( getting alot in a buff and still having slashes/rabid bite) Im going to try level 15 next and ill let you know. my IGN is Testprep

Level 10 = ok, not a good level for a fox to have a amazing kdr

And no I will not make a guide on how I have a level 10 fox. -_-

and thank you for representing PL with useful guides.

OverkillED
01-21-2013, 08:56 AM
Soon, soon... I will make a level 16 bird just like Healingwater... SBL bird that nukes. I'll only fight bears that don't use halloween/forgotten though.

NO EVADE FTW!

25thninja
01-21-2013, 09:17 AM
If u meant we need a guide on halloween stuff, i did one but it wasnt put in guides :tongue:

Jespo
01-21-2013, 01:39 PM
I have a level 10 fox, still experimenting. At that level he has to little of points to make any skill good while including other skills ( getting alot in a buff and still having slashes/rabid bite) Im going to try level 15 next and ill let you know. my IGN is Testprep

Level 10 = ok, not a good level for a fox to have a amazing kdr

And no I will not make a guide on how I have a level 10 fox. -_-

and thank you for representing PL with useful guides.

Try l22 fox. Thats the only lvl ive seen it do something. Other than some okay 61s

D-:
01-21-2013, 04:49 PM
Birds vs Rhino - After they heal, root them. = win