PDA

View Full Version : PVP beta Opinions and Views

Kazillo
01-21-2013, 01:53 AM
I've heard many different stories. "Rogues suck at PVP!", "Rogues rule!", "Warriors are overpowered!". Basically everyone has something to say about one class or another in PVP. I play as my Warrior majority of the time and I find it to be easy breezy in one match, but challenging and hard in the next! I think the main thing SpaceTime needs to fix is the level balancing system. I've found myself destroying poor noobs while getting destroyed by the most hardcore of players! But I want to know, what are your opinions? Spread this thread around to others so they can state their opinions also.

Destructible
01-21-2013, 02:43 AM
Current Pvp environment is all about kill-steals. Rogues pick off inexperienced mages too easily, and any warrior with the right skill build can march in and destroy all. That's my view. :)

Jcyee
01-21-2013, 03:24 AM
I've never heard anyone say that "rogues suck at PvP"

All I here is that rogues are OP, which I agree with

Kazillo
01-21-2013, 07:29 PM

I've heard it to often...

Vystirch
01-21-2013, 07:34 PM

I've heard it also.

Dragonrider023
01-21-2013, 07:46 PM
Warrior are bit UP at PvP ATM.

nicoB
01-22-2013, 08:16 AM
i dont mind the power of warriors as a rogue there a big a challenge but i win most of the time. like 75%. warrior damage varies alot. sometimes they do very little damage and sometimes i do into hits with more than half of my health gne with the first hit. maybe increased damage on critical? idk i have a warrior i just dont play him. currently level 8 lol