PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Pets Perks

XxMercyxX
01-21-2013, 02:45 AM
I believe all Mystic Pets should have a perk were they don't need to be fed. I Would like to get the most bang for my buck; mystic pets should be more beneficial for its price/rarity. Suggestions or Feedback anyone?

TheStoic
01-21-2013, 02:51 AM
I agree, perhaps invulnerability for 3 seconds. Let me add, when we say mythic shouldn't pets be mythical in nature.

Like found in this page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Greek_mythological_creatures#Mythical_anim als

Vystirch
01-21-2013, 06:28 AM
I agree plz make mythical more worth the price.

Wizard_Mike
01-21-2013, 02:25 PM
Hmm, that's an interesting thought.

If not never needing to be fed, how about just needing to be fed less? As in the happiness bar depletes at a slower rate.

Actually, that idea could be applied to all pets. Rare pet happiness could deplete at the current rate, Epic lasts a little longer, and Legendary a bit longer still. Mythic happiness bars could last maybe twice as long as Rares. Seems doable.

What's the happiness bar last now? Like 15 mins? They could make Epic last 25% longer, Legendary last 50% longer, and Mythic last 100% longer. Or something along those lines.

Vystirch
01-21-2013, 02:28 PM
Hmm, that's an interesting thought.

If not never needing to be fed, how about just needing to be fed less? As in the happiness bar depletes at a slower rate.

Actually, that idea could be applied to all pets. Rare pet happiness could deplete at the current rate, Epic lasts a little longer, and Legendary a bit longer still. Mythic happiness bars could last maybe twice as long as Rares. Seems doable.

What's the happiness bar last now? Like 15 mins? They could make Epic last 25% longer, Legendary last 50% longer, and Mythic last 100% longer. Or something along those lines.

That would be an awesome idea.

Tilax
01-21-2013, 02:57 PM
I agree, perhaps invulnerability for 3 seconds. Let me add, when we say mythic shouldn't pets be mythical in nature.

Like found in this page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Greek_mythological_creatures#Mythical_anim als

Dont forget this also then applies to armour and weaponry :P

Lady_Pebbles
01-22-2013, 08:03 PM
Yeah agreed. Would be great to have the pet have some type of perks that makes it worthy of its price. Such as stats better than Malison, an AoE arcane, and/or price change for the feeds.