PDA

View Full Version : PvP skill effects carry to PvE???

wawawa64
01-21-2013, 04:27 AM
I have a lvl 21 sorcerer and I've been playing PvP a little bit.

But recently when I go back to play PvE (farming JarL), I realize my frost skill doesn't freeze normal mobs anymore. Charged Time Shift also doesn't root mobs also (actually, I don't even think they slow down at all within the circle). As a result, I kept dying in Elite village now.

The only thing that still work is Gale Force's knock down.

Somehow I think it might be related to PvP because I lost connection playing a PvP game this afternoon. So maybe the PvP skill effect is now carrying to PvE.

Doesn't anyone else experience this?

I've cleared cache and cleared data on my phone, but nothing's changed. I've also tried with Chrome browser but same thing still happens.

Pulenski
01-21-2013, 09:37 AM
I've noticed that my frost skill is less effective on mobs too now. Most of the time it won't place any snare or freeze in place which is annoying... It must be connected to the PvP update.

wawawa64
01-21-2013, 12:24 PM
I've noticed that my frost skill is less effective on mobs too now. Most of the time it won't place any snare or freeze in place which is annoying... It must be connected to the PvP update.

Thanks for the reply. Do you have time shift? If so, can you test it out?

Lalarie
01-21-2013, 12:41 PM
My frost skill doesnt even slow the target. All it does is do dmag in pve....

Pulenski
01-21-2013, 01:09 PM
I have timeshift yes, that seems a bit dodgy aswell. I have a point in the root skill and it definitely doesn't work at times but does work at other times, all sorc spells have become pretty inconsistent except for fireball. I do occasionally see my frost spell freeze some mobs but it mostly doesn't work, which is different to how it was before PvP update where it was often successful on most enemies. Bad times :(

Samhayne
01-22-2013, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the head's up on this issue.