PDA

View Full Version : Very compelling.

Ellyidol
01-21-2013, 08:04 AM
Arcane Legends looks compelling enough to come back to. Hopefully has a lot more than meets the eye.

Lots of new names and happy to see old ones again!

See you in game!

BodMaster
01-21-2013, 08:39 AM
Elly!! Welcome back buddy!

Long time (:

(Last I remember you were crazy into WoW)

Ellyidol
01-21-2013, 10:56 AM
Elly!! Welcome back buddy!

Long time (:

(Last I remember you were crazy into WoW)

One of the old names :)

Yup, it's been awhile! WoW is old news, went through a couple of games the past year or two. AL is looking really good though, hopefully there's more to it soon!

CrimsonTider
01-21-2013, 11:03 AM
Well, well, well....

;)

BodMaster
01-21-2013, 11:16 AM
One of the old names :)

Yup, it's been awhile! WoW is old news, went through a couple of games the past year or two. AL is looking really good though, hopefully there's more to it soon!

Agreed, very into AL at this time, has a lot of potential.

Good to see your name around here again, sure we will see some beast posts soon enough. Looking forward to catching up in game :p

Kaarataka
01-21-2013, 07:35 PM
Ukeewu and I are around. Feel free to add to friends list or pm.

Ellyidol
01-21-2013, 09:02 PM
Well, well, well....

;)

LOL! Well well well indeed :D

Agreed, very into AL at this time, has a lot of potential.

Good to see your name around here again, sure we will see some beast posts soon enough. Looking forward to catching up in game :p

I'm still learning the game slowly too, seems there's a lot more to it than what I was used to in PL.

See you soon!

razerfingers
01-21-2013, 09:08 PM
Oh man. Look whos back :)

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

KingFu
01-21-2013, 10:28 PM
Long time no see bro. I ran into Lily recently, she told me a lot of NFL is on AL now. How's everything been with you?

Ellyidol
01-21-2013, 11:41 PM
Long time no see bro. I ran into Lily recently, she told me a lot of NFL is on AL now. How's everything been with you?

Dude! How've you been?

Yeah I think majority of NFL is at AL now. Can't blame them, really attractive game. So far I'm really interested in how mechanics work again.

Good! School's been good, gaming has been good. Haha. Yourself?

KingFu
01-22-2013, 12:56 AM
Dude! How've you been?

Yeah I think majority of NFL is at AL now. Can't blame them, really attractive game. So far I'm really interested in how mechanics work again.

Good! School's been good, gaming has been good. Haha. Yourself?

I tried it a bit. Seemed like STS' most polished game by far, but I just couldn't get back into it haha. I've been good, just busy with school and all that. Are Kalielle and Orei playing? I thought I heard they came back to PL a little, so wondering if they moved over to AL for a try.

Ellyidol
01-22-2013, 05:40 AM
I tried it a bit. Seemed like STS' most polished game by far, but I just couldn't get back into it haha. I've been good, just busy with school and all that. Are Kalielle and Orei playing? I thought I heard they came back to PL a little, so wondering if they moved over to AL for a try.

Polished so far, yup. Hopefully stays that way and doesn't become too "commercialized". Lol.

I haven't run into Kal or Orei in game yet. I have yet to familiarize myself with all their IGNs even, but AFAIK Kal still might be in GW2/WoW and Orei stopped gaming awhile back I think :)

KingFu
01-22-2013, 05:49 AM
Polished so far, yup. Hopefully stays that way and doesn't become too "commercialized". Lol.

I haven't run into Kal or Orei in game yet. I have yet to familiarize myself with all their IGNs even, but AFAIK Kal still might be in GW2/WoW and Orei stopped gaming awhile back I think :)

Hopefully it isn't too plat oriented?

Ah, haven't talked to either of them in a while. Royce has been roaming around lately too. Nice to see some familiar faces coming back. You still at, University of Sydney, was it?

Ellyidol
01-22-2013, 05:55 AM
Hopefully it isn't too plat oriented?

Ah, haven't talked to either of them in a while. Royce has been roaming around lately too. Nice to see some familiar faces coming back. You still at, University of Sydney, was it?

I'm not that into end game yet so I don't really know how influential platinum is... Hope not too though. lol

Yup! One more year :)

Btw, officially a droid now ;)

KingFu
01-22-2013, 06:06 AM
I'm not that into end game yet so I don't really know how influential platinum is... Hope not too though. lol

Yup! One more year :)

Btw, officially a droid now ;)

STS has a knack at making plat a borderline necessity, so hopefully they decided to make this game different. Could be too early to tell though.

What are you studying again? I wanna say business...

Nice, what phone did you go with? I ended up going back to droid after about a year with an iPhone. Jellybean with Project Butter really convinced me Android was now well into it's adulthood haha. Before, during Honeycomb and early ICS, it felt like it still had some growing pains.

GoodSyntax
01-22-2013, 09:35 AM
While I have bought and spent a lot of plat, I don't think it is a necessity in AL as it was in PL.

Klaas gives plenty of elixirs and I have received enough combo elixirs to keep me happy. Another thing that I like is that the market isn't haywire like it is in PL. In PL, it seems that all of the most desirable items are going for several mill to a cap - here it isn't quite so excessive (though listing fees are exorbitant, but it does keep the market in check).

Good to see you back - let me know if you need respectable gear...I've got plenty in inventory.

IGN: Kalizza

BoomBox
01-23-2013, 06:57 PM
Good to see you back!!

Zojak
01-23-2013, 08:19 PM
Well look who the cat dragged in!!! Welcome back Elly =]

Ellyidol
01-23-2013, 10:55 PM
STS has a knack at making plat a borderline necessity, so hopefully they decided to make this game different. Could be too early to tell though.

What are you studying again? I wanna say business...

Nice, what phone did you go with? I ended up going back to droid after about a year with an iPhone. Jellybean with Project Butter really convinced me Android was now well into it's adulthood haha. Before, during Honeycomb and early ICS, it felt like it still had some growing pains.

Yep, business. Majoring in Marketing :)

I went with the S3. It actually just screwed up on me, double whammy. A software issue which ate up my battery so fast (less than an hour from fully charged to dead) and a faulty charger which charged so slow; so imagine how rare it was that I could use my phone. All fixed though and I'm more than happy with it :D

While I have bought and spent a lot of plat, I don't think it is a necessity in AL as it was in PL.

Klaas gives plenty of elixirs and I have received enough combo elixirs to keep me happy. Another thing that I like is that the market isn't haywire like it is in PL. In PL, it seems that all of the most desirable items are going for several mill to a cap - here it isn't quite so excessive (though listing fees are exorbitant, but it does keep the market in check).

Good to see you back - let me know if you need respectable gear...I've got plenty in inventory.

IGN: Kalizza

Thanks for the offer! I'm staying away from being spoonfed at the moment so I don't just plow through the game without experiencing it as meant :)

Thanks!

Good to see you back!!

Well look who the cat dragged in!!! Welcome back Elly =]

Thanks!

Bebsi
01-24-2013, 10:56 PM
I've always loved ur guides xD
Hopefully u can come up with something new for AL.

Good to have u back ^_^