PDA

View Full Version : Xp reseting.

icyblades
01-21-2013, 10:53 AM
hello :)
First of all , I am new to these forums , My name is Abdullah from Kuwait. I started playing Arcane legends 2 months ago.I play a warrior lvl 15.
On topic : this issue started when i was lvl 14 at 1125xp out of 1487 i think , every time i go to any zone or go to tombs to lvl up i lvl up until 1250 - 1300 then I would logout , then i login back after a while it resets back 1125xp , so i decided i wouldnt logout until i am lvl 15 , so when i did i decided to continue lvling until i got bored and logged out, i logged back in to the Xp reseted to 0 after i lvled until 234 xp out of 1600. please , may you find a solution to this bug.
P.S : my AL warrior's name is Icyblades

Vystirch
01-21-2013, 11:15 AM
hello :)
First of all , I am new to these forums , My name is Abdullah from Kuwait. I started playing Arcane legends 2 months ago.I play a warrior lvl 15.
On topic : this issue started when i was lvl 14 at 1125xp out of 1487 i think , every time i go to any zone or go to tombs to lvl up i lvl up until 1250 - 1300 then I would logout , then i login back after a while it resets back 1125xp , so i decided i wouldnt logout until i am lvl 15 , so when i did i decided to continue lvling until i got bored and logged out, i logged back in to the Xp reseted to 0 after i lvled until 234 xp out of 1600. please , may you find a solution to this bug.
P.S : my AL warrior's name is Icyblades

I've had this happen before when I log directly out of watchers tombs. Just run around a couple towns before you log out and see if that helped. It did for me.

BodMaster
01-21-2013, 11:36 AM
Same, for a few Guildies too. Only Watchers/Tombs, so far though.

Unfortunately a DC long enough can have the same effect too.

Vystirch
01-21-2013, 11:40 AM

Have you noticed, that AL seems to have high ping and dc rates..... None of my other games do...... It could be just because STS is running it's servers on max.... They didn't expect this sort of regular users......
But idk could just be me but I don't think so....

Cahaun
01-21-2013, 11:46 AM

Have you noticed, that AL seems to have high ping and dc rates..... None of my other games do...... It could be just because STS is running it's servers on max.... They didn't expect this sort of regular users......
But idk could just be me but I don't think so....
The high Dc and ping rates is keeping me from enjoying this game as much as I could.

Vystirch
01-21-2013, 11:48 AM
The high Dc and ping rates is keeping me from enjoying this game as much as I could.

Same, PvP is so laggy sometimes it isn't worth it to play.....