PDA

View Full Version : Some cursing at chickens looking for easy kills

Rasittt
01-21-2013, 11:18 AM
Really pisses me off when there are 5 players on one team, and 1 or 2 on the next one. You enter the zone and see that blue has 4 and red 1, what kind of logic do you have that pushes you toward joining a blue team when you can join the red and make it 2..This is really pathetic. People tend to join a team with a higher number of players, rather than joining the opposite and trying to level the map..
I guess it satisfies their egos when 5 of them jump on 2 people and kill them. I guess that's how some of you guys have fun at pvp..

I tend to do the opposite but I guess I'm the only stupid one..

Vystirch
01-21-2013, 11:19 AM
Really pisses me off when there are 5 players on one team, and 1 or 2 on the next one. You enter the zone and see that blue has 4 and red 1, what kind of logic do you have that pushes you toward joining a blue team when you can join the red and make it 2..This is really pathetic. People tend to join a team with a higher number of players, rather than joining the opposite and trying to level the map..
I guess it satisfies their egos when 5 of them jump on 2 people and kill them. I guess that's how some of you guys have fun at pvp..

Yah it's no fun, and it defiantly isn't cool. There is only one way I chose a team. I always chose blue because if I chose red ill attack me teammates cause I'm so used to player blue...... And then most people follow me to blue :/

Rasittt
01-21-2013, 11:26 AM
try other things, good for a change..on the other hand, it's not rocket science to differentiate red and blue

Vystirch
01-21-2013, 11:35 AM
try other things, good for a change..on the other hand, it's not rocket science to differentiate red and blue

Hmmm nope I think ill stick with blue...... Btw I lost some respect with the end of this comment.

Rasittt
01-21-2013, 11:53 AM
speaking from my side, it doesn't take long for me to get used to the color of my side..

Arsies
01-21-2013, 12:09 PM
Hmmm nope I think ill stick with blue...... Btw I lost some respect with the end of this comment.

Just drop me a line if you're going to choose red - always playing blue too :D

But in general I have to agree with Rasit. Sometimes one group fills up to 5 an noone chooses red. Some kind of auto assignment would deal with that (as long as guildies will be paired or a party will be put into same team).

GoodSyntax
01-21-2013, 12:37 PM
I agree with the OP. I always choose a team with fewer players but it seems everyone else is looking to pad their KDR.

Rasittt
01-21-2013, 01:00 PM

But in general I have to agree with Rasit. Sometimes one group fills up to 5 an noone chooses red. Some kind of auto assignment would deal with that (as long as guildies will be paired or a party will be put into same team).

Yes, auto assignment would be a great way to solve the problem

Vystirch
01-21-2013, 01:02 PM

Yah my problem is I'm a gm..... So my guildies end up playing with me..... I guess it doesn't help that my guildies are really good at PvP........

Vystirch
01-21-2013, 01:03 PM
I agree with the OP. I always choose a team with fewer players but it seems everyone else is looking to pad their KDR.

Not me I just prefer the color blue and people follow me. I always chose blue if I can.

Yes, auto assignment would be a great way to solve the problem

I would be fine with this if there was GvG in the future. If not then no.

Rasittt
01-21-2013, 01:35 PM
Not me I just prefer the color blue and people follow me. I always chose blue if I can.

I wonder if you still would choose blue if there was 4 on red and 1 on blue team..

Vystirch
01-21-2013, 02:00 PM
I wonder if you still would choose blue if there was 4 on red and 1 on blue team..

Yes I would. Ask anyone in my guild I would chose blue....

Arcanee
01-21-2013, 03:08 PM
I dont think autoassign would be a good solution because some people would like to be on their guildmates team!

Vystirch
01-21-2013, 03:09 PM
I dont think autoassign would be a good solution because some people would like to be on their guildmates team!
Yep, unless there is a separate GvG then I don't want to see this.

Ruejade
01-21-2013, 10:15 PM
Choose the team with less people. Think about it, more enemies=more to kill.....XD