PDA

View Full Version : 2 elite vanity ring + Dragon ring / Stashable l76 EGG

Bous
01-21-2013, 12:38 PM
I think the foxes or rhinos who have capped this cap should have the option to craft a dragon ring with the 2 peice elite vanity ring next cap. (nobody's tryna wait 1- 1 and a half years just to try to become any good at PvP,since without drag and elite rings u get 2 hit) Also since the foxes and rhinos weren't around for first 4 days of the 76 cap I think it would be nice if the 76 egg was stashable to those 2 classes

Zeus
01-21-2013, 12:52 PM
You read my mind.

I was thinking this just yesterday.

Deadsoldiers
01-21-2013, 12:54 PM
You read my mind.

I was thinking this just yesterday.
Yeah i had that idea even before Pocket Legends was published, you stole my idea. ;).... I support this odea btw

DocDoBig
01-21-2013, 03:42 PM
I was thinking about it ... Tomorrow !

Chopper
01-21-2013, 04:13 PM
Ah, im just waiting for the Foxes and Rhinos to ask for founders helms too. :)

Entertaining
01-21-2013, 04:35 PM
Agreed.

Zeus
01-21-2013, 05:30 PM
Yeah i had that idea even before Pocket Legends was published, you stole my idea. ;).... I support this odea btw

Not saying he stole an idea? Lol?

I'm saying I agree with him, as I too was thinking the same thing after watching Shilo's fox PvP.

The Happiness
01-21-2013, 05:46 PM
Ah, im just waiting for the Foxes and Rhinos to ask for founders helms too. :)

Angel sets surely? Weren't their stashes full?

Deathofan
01-21-2013, 07:14 PM
Make egg stashable!

McBain
01-21-2013, 09:12 PM
I thought you already could craft it with the 2-piece ring? No?

iRusher
01-22-2013, 08:06 AM
I was thinking about it ... Tomorrow !

Pffff, I thought about it six years from now.

TheBedtBird
01-22-2013, 08:30 AM
Hmm is this why its very difficult to beat some people. Kind of unfair if you ask me. I got skills, but what about the ones with not as much skills as I have, they get 2 shot because they dont have all these bonuses and probably never will. And if they could cap, still wouldnt be fair because they would have to wait till next cap to stsnd a chance in pvp

Bous
01-22-2013, 11:56 PM
I wouldn't see why the egg would be a problem if it was stash able, after all we spend 500-1k plat capping to get it.

The Happiness
01-23-2013, 05:19 AM
I wouldn't see why the egg would be a problem if it was stash able, after all we spend 500-1k plat capping to get it.

True...but some people spent 1000 plat or more getting 2 eggs on different toons. Would be unfair to make eggs stashable. You can repay people's platinum but not the time they spent that weekend. It was a very intense experience and that's the way it should remain imo.

Everyone'sFavMage
01-24-2013, 08:44 PM
I agree with the 2 piece elite vanity ring and crafting it with the dragon. I'm not asking for any "bonus" but I just want to use the elite ring with dragon. 3 piece vanitys can, why can't two?

Ogbuehi
01-24-2013, 09:35 PM
I don't think that making the egg stash able is a bad thing since you have to be level 76 anyway to wear it.

TEOKILLO
01-24-2013, 09:49 PM
Same w/ shadow minions costume plox

Bous
01-24-2013, 10:26 PM
But seriously the 2 elite ring should be craftable with dragon ring. Its pointless having a dragon set...

Everyone'sFavMage
01-24-2013, 10:30 PM
^^^ yes ikr. I want this changed, no reason it can't be,

Energizeric
01-26-2013, 08:27 PM
As long as they're at it, make the dragon egg tradeable too. I can't remember the last time I used mine, and I would love to sell it to someone who needs it.

Gaunab
01-27-2013, 12:39 PM
Totally agreeing with the 2piece dragon ring.
According to STS the problem is that once you can only get one dragon ring on every toon. And if you could craft it witha two piece ring you wouldnt be able to craft the three piece ring once you get that. So if that was possible, support would be overflowed by the next capraise with emails of raging players who didnt fully understand the concept or were impatient.
Imo sts should expect their players to able to decide for themselves.

I myself capped a bear at 71 and 76 and bought him a dragon set to get the best stats possible for endgame pvp. When the introduced the dragon crafting, not only did I lose the bonus i payed 8Mil for, but those who had the three piece ring got even stronger (5hit 10hs 10ms added). I felt like i had been scammed by sts. In PvP an additional 5hit,10hp, 10dmg and 5armor makes a clear difference especially on a bear.

So, STS, please make the crafting with a two-piece ring possible!

I'm also sure that there would be a way to allow a toon to make multiple dragon rings of one kind. I really dont see any harm in that...

Bous
04-11-2013, 08:26 AM
Totally agreeing with the 2piece dragon ring.
According to STS the problem is that once you can only get one dragon ring on every toon. And if you could craft it witha two piece ring you wouldnt be able to craft the three piece ring once you get that. So if that was possible, support would be overflowed by the next capraise with emails of raging players who didnt fully understand the concept or were impatient.
Imo sts should expect their players to able to decide for themselves.

I myself capped a bear at 71 and 76 and bought him a dragon set to get the best stats possible for endgame pvp. When the introduced the dragon crafting, not only did I lose the bonus i payed 8Mil for, but those who had the three piece ring got even stronger (5hit 10hs 10ms added). I felt like i had been scammed by sts. In PvP an additional 5hit,10hp, 10dmg and 5armor makes a clear difference especially on a bear.

So, STS, please make the crafting with a two-piece ring possible!

I'm also sure that there would be a way to allow a toon to make multiple dragon rings of one kind. I really dont see any harm in that...

You can liquidate it, then put the dragon on, get another ring, recover the old ring for 0 gold. :)

Bous
04-11-2013, 08:28 AM
Double post

Chopper
04-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Maybe put a pop-up warning to those crafting with a 2 piece ring that

"WARNING - YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CRAFT THIS WITH THE THREE PIECE RING IN THE FUTURE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO COMPLAIN OR ASK FOR REDRESS FROM STS ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO CRAFT WITH A THREE PIECE RING iN THE FUTURE"

Then let them craft with 2 piece rings and ignore any complaints later on.