PDA

View Full Version : include builds (skills and stat points) in loadouts

wvhills
01-21-2013, 01:21 PM
I think it would be nice if we could get separate loadouts for pvp and pve that include skills and stat point changes.

My preferred pve build differs dramatically from my pvp build and I am not going to spend 5 plats every time I want to play pve. Instead I'll just pve less which means I'll purchase less elixirs, less revives etc.

I think we need a slot for our pve builds and for our pvp builds and it should be free to switch between the two. I'd still be in favor of charging plat to change the skill and stat set ups in the pvp loadout but I'd like to be able to switch between the two for free.

If ur worried about people using both for pvp builds and changing as the match goes on u can just disable them when we are in the arena.

Lady_Pebbles
01-22-2013, 08:07 PM
A big hell yes to this. Its frustrating to have a PvP build that doesn't work as well for PvE as we want them too. My build for PvP is way different than my PvE build. This would be a huge help!

Energizeric
01-22-2013, 08:53 PM
I think we will see adjustments to PvP that will fix this. You shouldn't need a different build. Whatever skills and gear you like for PvE should also work fine for PvP. If it doesn't then STS needs to make adjustments.

Maynard
01-22-2013, 10:34 PM
I think it would be nice if we could get separate loadouts for pvp and pve that include skills and stat point changes.

My preferred pve build differs dramatically from my pvp build and I am not going to spend 5 plats every time I want to play pve. Instead I'll just pve less which means I'll purchase less elixirs, less revives etc.

I think we need a slot for our pve builds and for our pvp builds and it should be free to switch between the two. I'd still be in favor of charging plat to change the skill and stat set ups in the pvp loadout but I'd like to be able to switch between the two for free.

If ur worried about people using both for pvp builds and changing as the match goes on u can just disable them when we are in the arena.
Agreed.

IiMerchii
01-22-2013, 10:51 PM
Screw builds. I use no skills and beat everything and everyone. I BES BLUE YODA!

Vystirch
01-23-2013, 10:13 AM
A big hell yes to this. Its frustrating to have a PvP build that doesn't work as well for PvE as we want them too. My build for PvP is way different than my PvE build. This would be a huge help!

Could be fixed of once you enter PvP you can't change you build. But yes this is awesome idea otherwise.

Uzii
01-24-2013, 04:37 PM
Yes very good idea agree :D

Rare
01-24-2013, 04:37 PM
YES! Great ideas. I agree with all of it. FOR THE PEOPLE!

Flybynight
01-24-2013, 04:41 PM
I Absolutely Agree!! My pvp & pve builds are totally different. You sts could make it like a "equip skill" option that is only available in town before pvp & then disabled during pvp so, like mentioned above, skills aren't swapped during play. If you forget to change build in town then it's your own fault

Lalarie
01-26-2013, 04:14 PM
Agreed

Collapsorr
01-27-2013, 01:40 PM
I totally agree with that idea!

Uzii
03-05-2013, 02:36 PM
I think this is very good idea as stated above. And not only for pvp. Right now u need different builds for elite for huntlet even for tombs. Pls think abt it and make its somehow real.
At least 2 loadouts. im tired always to change builds and pay 5 plat even when i dont want to change my stats just skills. and pvp is still in beta u change rules every update without pets then pets then nerf dmg etc.
Somone may say do free offers 5 plat is not much. Lol that offers r not always there so i mostly purchase and 5 plat is much if u need to change every time game rules change.
Pls think abt it. It somehow ruins game experience if u r not able to respec. In other games u have 8 slots for use here only 4 and lots of different dungeons.
Many threads were made to suggest more loadouts. Thanks for hearing.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85861-Skill-and-Stat-quot-Loadouts-quot&highlight=loadouts
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?81547-Loadouts&highlight=loadouts
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?84581-PvP-amp-PvE-Skill-Sets-on-One-Character&highlight=loadouts

yoho
03-05-2013, 04:28 PM
This topic truly needs attention.
I am not playing pvp at all, because respecing pve/pvp wasted all my plat in season 2. So from now on I refuse to be beta-tester who pays to test the game

Rare
03-07-2013, 09:44 AM
GREAT IDEAS!!! Wait did I already say that?

Still...

Rare
05-13-2013, 08:43 AM
And it still is!!!

wvhills
05-13-2013, 12:41 PM
i think it is too!

Uzii
05-13-2013, 05:52 PM
Lol yes completly agree! :D