PDA

View Full Version : Notable exploit in PvP. Fix or ban people, ty.

Imwatchingyou
01-21-2013, 01:47 PM
Good morning.

Pet glitch. Used to summon pet in PvP:

There is possible notable bug or exploit going about. Devs it's undeniably true. Go right ahead and try it yourselves. According to one of my finest PvP friends, the way to get pet summoned in pvp is as soon as the ==== loading bar initiates you quickly rush in the menu<Stable<summon before that ==== loading bar finishes.

Rogue one shot one kill exploit glitch. Works against any class including a full pledged Warrior:

This is possibly the most irritating glitch of all. This is done possibly on pc and tablet. The way it works all someone needs to do is make a tiny script and initiates what is called multi-hot key command. This makes commands ALL skills on the rogue to do all in one attack on one person. This is by far unfair and should be a ban able offense. Phone users have no power to do something like this. Not to mention when certain skills are used there is a 1 second or 2 second cool down before another skill can be used again. Some are instant and ready to be used. My warrior is at lv 21, 3400 hp, 818 armor with a 120 dps. However, even with the best gear bought & farmed, it makes me cringe to see a little running weasel rogue one shooting me down shamming me and along other warriors. This is a glitch or a bug and needs to be patched.

Bless
01-21-2013, 01:50 PM
Ban people? You are obviously new to pvp.

Lalarie
01-21-2013, 01:53 PM

I agree with Miracle.... Banning is way to much. It should be fixed but not ban people. And if your upset you can't use your phone for it then get a pc....

Imwatchingyou
01-21-2013, 01:58 PM
Go get a PC and go do it? Are you telling me to go condone an exploit? How dare you.

Vystirch
01-21-2013, 02:00 PM

Yes banning is way to much mister.
Also I believe you just equip your pet and then hit join under a friends name in PvP to get your pet in no codes needed. No one uses a code for it. I infact had it happen to me by accident the first time.

Lalarie
01-21-2013, 02:00 PM
@Imwatchingyou

... man you can't take a joke...

Imwatchingyou
01-21-2013, 02:17 PM
That's just my opinion, Vystirch.

Testi
01-21-2013, 02:18 PM
Exploiting a bug IS cheating, banning is the only proper response. Maybe those of us that refuse to cheat at a game will spend our money elsewhere...

STS needs us wallet warriors to survive, that is a fact.

Vystirch
01-21-2013, 02:23 PM
That's just my opinion, Vystirch.

Great, we always need multiply opinions.

Exploiting a bug IS cheating, banning is the only proper response. Maybe those of us that refuse to cheat at a game will spend our money elsewhere...

STS needs us wallet warriors to survive, that is a fact.

Btw the cheat is so easy to exploit that I don't even try to exploit it. My pet is just there..... So all these people who fell upon the bug because it is so easy to access should be banned? So in the end there will only be one or two players who aren't banned? Hmm that makes a period where no one is aging and therefore no one is spending money...... Also I seriously doubt you havnt walked into PvP and then been surprised your pet was with you....

Lowlyspy
01-21-2013, 02:24 PM
So telling people how to exploit a glitch will help how?

Lalarie
01-21-2013, 02:25 PM
.... I don't cheat, like Vys said sometimes it happens on accident

Imwatchingyou
01-21-2013, 02:28 PM
I'm not arguing about this. PC users shouldn't be using script to get an advantage. Back in PL there were botters auto-leveling or auto farming.

Vystirch
01-21-2013, 02:30 PM
I'm not arguing about this. PC users shouldn't be using script to get an advantage. Back in PL there were botters auto-leveling or auto farming.

As I said it is such an open bug script isn't even required.

Lalarie
01-21-2013, 02:38 PM
As I said it is such an open bug script isn't even required.

Vys is right....

Imwatchingyou
01-21-2013, 02:44 PM
Fantastic. If that was truth then one stroke of all commands in "one shot" would work for all.

Vystirch
01-21-2013, 02:47 PM
.... I don't cheat, like Vys said sometimes it happens on accident

Vys is right....

:)

Fantastic. If that was truth then one stroke of all commands in "one shot" would work for all.

Not following u there....... Can't understand your sentence structure.

Bless
01-21-2013, 02:57 PM
An exploit is called n EXPLOIT. A cheat is called a CHEAT.

You cant do both...

Arcanee
01-21-2013, 03:15 PM
If someone has a pet out and joins a friend their pet would be in pvp with them so banning would be the wrong option maybe they didnt know ? I am not gonna lie and say I dont take my pet in pvp but still!

BodMaster
01-21-2013, 03:17 PM
StS released it as a BETA, there was bound to be glitches and that's what the forums are for.

All users that stumbled upon this aren't getting banned. If StS felt that strongly about it, they would have tested it a little more thoroughly before releasing.

Exploits and Scripts is on a whole other level. If you purposely hack into a game feature that isn't accessible by normal means, then fair enough.

But not for joining a friend with your pet equipped. (As it would anyway)

Arcanee
01-21-2013, 03:19 PM
Yes what he said^

Samhayne
01-21-2013, 03:52 PM
StS released it as a BETA, there was bound to be glitches and that's what the forums are for.

All users that stumbled upon this aren't getting banned. If StS felt that strongly about it, they would have tested it a little more thoroughly before releasing.

Exploits and Scripts is on a whole other level. If you purposely hack into a game feature that isn't accessible by normal means, then fair enough.

But not for joining a friend with your pet equipped. (As it would anyway)

Good info there Bodmaster.

Our apologies for the issue with the pets staying out when you use the join a friend feature to join someone in a PvP map. The team is out today for the MLK US Holiday. This issue will get some attention tomorrow.

Yes, PvP is in a "beta" mode at this point.

Thread closed.