PDA

View Full Version : SHARK pet bugged

flashbackflip
01-21-2013, 02:45 PM
It does not knock down enemies with arcane ability. Simple as that...

Oh yeah, and it sometimes just does not attack AT ALL - just circling behind me, although its a 'close-range' pet as far as i understand..

UPDATE:
i've tested it for some more and i saw the knockdown actually works sometimes
Not always though

maybe it's not a bug, just the chances it stuns are not 100, but there's no clue about it in the description

Wizard_Mike
01-21-2013, 05:19 PM
Yeah, the arcane ability doesn't seem to work properly very often. Sometimes a target will get knocked down, sometimes none will get knocked down. I haven't ever seen him actually knock down more than one enemy at a time yet, even ifthey are all standing right next to each other (the ability is supposed to be an AoE knockdown).

His attack rate does seem too slow to me. This can be easily tested at the end of a hauntlet run. Just run up and whack one of the cannons to make sure Ripmaw starts attacking them, too, and then just stand there and watch. He'll occasionally stick his head out for an attack or do his jump/dive attack, but no where near the rate that other pets do their attacks. I have noticed that sometimes he deals damage without any animation at all, so maybe a lot of his attacks are hidden? But even so, it still seems like his attack rate is very slow. Which is fine, so long as his damage is appropriately balanced. I haven't finished leveling him up, yet, so I'll look more into that once I do.

abekrivy
01-21-2013, 05:51 PM
I've noticed similar things so I've switched back to Ribbit. To be honest, I wish I hadn't bought Ripmaw. Wasn't worth the platinum...

flashbackflip
01-21-2013, 06:23 PM
Hi guys!

tested shark for some more - stun works mostly, but the duration of it so tiny, that it's more like a breakdance move, not a real stun..

O__O

still noticed that stun works not exactly 100%.. And it definitely NOT working on bosses. Even minor

so personally i've switched to Flap J. He interrupts even trolls

i use my Grinder when running easy maps - he still looks good

I haven't finished leveling him up, yet, so I'll look more into that once I do.

I did - same 88 dmg and 11 crits at 20 level as every pet

He also learns more powerful passive, but single-target and low chance on perks like snare