PDA

View Full Version : Some pvp ideas because its still a beta.

Bless
01-21-2013, 04:28 PM
1. Place the exit button elsewhere. After you finish a ctf match, the results screens just jumps up and most of the time I accidentally press exit. Really annoying cuz people would like their results seen otherwise theres no point of having one.

2. In pvp next to the names of "enemies" there should be that persons level displayed so we know who were fighting against so we dont get pwned by someone 4 levels higher. Also it saves the hassle of asking.

3. The slow bug in pvp. Sometimes your character slows down (not a snare), in the whole match, you are slower than everyone else even with speed orb.

4. Higher levels in L16 players matches, I see tons of high level 18-20 in my matches and I have NO chance of knowing what level they are - then you get owned. Make it better.

Add more later

Bless
01-21-2013, 06:42 PM
Nobody saw this? Need feedback

Bootdaddy
01-21-2013, 06:49 PM
i like number 1

D-:
01-21-2013, 07:20 PM
I agree with all except 4 considering I'm L10.

Energizeric
01-21-2013, 08:44 PM
2. In pvp next to the names of "enemies" there should be that persons level displayed so we know who were fighting against so we dont get pwned by someone 4 levels higher. Also it saves the hassle of asking.

Also maybe some sort of symbol telling us which class each is. I've had enough of fighting a team of 4 rogues as I have no chance. I'd prefer to have the option to just leave and find another game instead of having to die a few times before I figure it out.

Patricks
01-21-2013, 09:07 PM
Miracle i agree with 1.

Number 3 i think its a bug that the game treats you like you r carrying the flag when you r not. Its annoying.

Jimmeh
01-21-2013, 11:20 PM
Has anybody noticed the bug where the sorc heal triggers but does not heal? Is that a skill of another class/item, or am I just missing something? Thanks.

Jimmeh.