PDA

View Full Version : Friends delete option

Schnitzel
01-21-2013, 05:33 PM
Ok so you know how if you have lots of friends, and when you try to delete a friend but your friends list moves and you end up deleting someone you didnt want to delete?

I propose this idea: when you want to delete someone from your friends list, you simply press a button that says Delete Friend and you type in their name to delete them.
Any feedback would be ok
Thanks for reading

Cahaun
01-21-2013, 05:35 PM
I always wanted to just tack a person down so I don't accidentally join a person I didn't want to.

Jig
01-22-2013, 12:19 AM
Done this so many times.. Deleted someone i didnt want to delete by accident..

Unxtoxic
01-22-2013, 01:20 PM
Hey ruizhewang!

That is a wonderful idea! For now since is not implemented yet, you might find it easier to delete a friend by entering his/her name in the mute/ignore section of your friends list by clicking the add button. If you just want to delete that friend and not ignore that friend, just simply remove that friend from you ignore list and he/she will still be removed from you friends list!

Schnitzel
01-22-2013, 09:28 PM
Hey ruizhe!

That is a wonderful idea! For now since is not implemented yet, you might find it easier to delete a friend by entering his/her name in the mute/ignore section of your friends list by by clicking the add button. If you just want to delete that friend and not ignore that friend, just simply remove that friend from you ignore list and he/she will still be removed from you friends list!
Hi Untoxic
Thats exactly what im trying to say though.
When I have a friend on friend list and I add them to IGNORE, then delete them from Ignore list, my name still on their Friends List.
Then they can still keep messaging me and joining every game i join (this has happened to me before).

Jig
01-23-2013, 09:06 AM
Hi Untoxic
When I have a friend on friend list and I add them to IGNORE, then delete them from Ignore list, my name still on their Friends List.
Then they can still keep messaging me and joining every game i join (this has happened to me before).
It deletes on your friends list to right?

Schnitzel
01-23-2013, 07:13 PM
Hi Untoxic
It deletes on your friends list to right?
Hi Jig,
Yes but your name is Still on the other person's Friends List
So they still can message and join what ever game you join Just like a Friend can join Another Friend's game

Xyzther
01-23-2013, 07:23 PM
What if someone accidentally typed in "Xyzther"?

Jig
01-23-2013, 07:31 PM
Hi Jig,
Yes but your name is Still on the other person's Friends List
So they still can message and join what ever game you join Just like a Friend can join Another Friend's game

Oh okay didn't know that..

zorathorg
10-20-2013, 07:15 PM

then the world would would explode in a flaming ball of fire, leaving only sarah palin to become president, to fight off against the moon nazis that threaten to take over the now exploded earth, while sarah palin flies to the moon in her star trek like space ship called the ss george w bush jr...... so yeah summary: KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

zorathorg
10-20-2013, 07:16 PM
wait.... thats a movie im thinking of isnt it?

Schnitzel
10-20-2013, 11:54 PM

then the world would would explode in a flaming ball of fire, leaving only sarah palin to become president, to fight off against the moon nazis that threaten to take over the now exploded earth, while sarah palin flies to the moon in her star trek like space ship called the ss george w bush jr...... so yeah summary: KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Well...that escalated quickly lol

Azataso
12-16-2013, 11:54 PM
Necrozora. Stop. Please.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

zorathorg
12-17-2013, 11:53 AM
Necrozora. Stop. Please.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Dude.... That was 3 months ago..... You just NECROED bro

PL-AL-DL Anarchyz (Also SL) Deadgoatgames.com

Schnitzel
12-17-2013, 10:11 PM
Dude.... That was 3 months ago..... You just NECROED bro

PL-AL-DL Anarchyz (Also SL) Deadgoatgames.com

lol?

Jig
12-18-2013, 08:19 AM
Ruize you necroer you just necroed a thread by a day, u nub