PDA

View Full Version : Proposed 'time-out' for PvP quitters!

Michael Flynn
01-21-2013, 05:55 PM
I can't stand the way people will drop out of a match if their team is doing badly! To counter this why not introduce a system where if a player drops out of 'X' am mount of games in a given time period they cannot enter PvP again for an hour?

Or if not that perhaps put an extra piece of info on people's profile to say how many games they've quit... To shame them!

I'm sure nothing like this will ever be implemented but I needed to rant somewhere... Because it drives me mad!!

Haowesie
01-21-2013, 06:01 PM
If a player is level 17, and everyone else is level 21... This person will become easy prey, and is a valid reason to leave -- no shame in that imho.

Bless
01-21-2013, 06:42 PM
I can't stand the way people will drop out of a match if their team is doing badly! To counter this why not introduce a system where if a player drops out of 'X' am mount of games in a given time period they cannot enter PvP again for an hour?

Or if not that perhaps put an extra piece of info on people's profile to say how many games they've quit... To shame them!

I'm sure nothing like this will ever be implemented but I needed to rant somewhere... Because it drives me mad!! ok so if next time, I farm kill u 20 times - are u gonna stay in the map? No

KR1T1K4L
01-22-2013, 11:12 PM
I've proposed fixes to such things already. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?83470-PvP-Suggestions

Vystirch
01-22-2013, 11:52 PM
I've proposed fixes to such things already. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?83470-PvP-Suggestions

My reply to your thread and to this one is an award system. 2coins to winners 1coin to losers.

Energizeric
01-23-2013, 12:41 AM
Sorry, but if I'm on a lousy team that's getting slaughtered, it affects my stats and I'm going to leave and find a better team. Yesterday I was on a team where in the time period of about 5 minutes, I got the only 2 kills for our entire team, and the other team got about 30 kills (yes, I counted them in the chat window). No point in me sticking around for that unless I want to farm deaths.

Also, if it's 5-on-5 and 2 of the players on my team leave, then I'm going to leave too as 3-on-5 is not fair and I will get killed a lot.

If STS wants to make a 1-on-1 dungeon, then I'll stick around to the end every time.

Cero
01-23-2013, 01:33 AM
no way...

the reward system is muh better solution.

Rollo
01-23-2013, 02:44 AM
I Propose they fix match making so that players aren't getting stuck with other players SIX levels higher. Then go ahead and implement your "time out" system.

SuRfY
01-23-2013, 03:03 AM

I'm sure nothing like this will ever be implemented but I needed to rant somewhere... Because it drives me mad!!

I am not proposing. But maybe they can do it like they do it on Star Legends, leave before a match is finished and get 1 death automatically. LOL.