Jackyll
01-21-2013, 06:06 PM
ok first off I am a Warrior lvl 21 with the following gear:
Dark watch sword of Assault lv 21
Might Juggernaut armor of will
Mighty juggernaut helmet of savvy
Glowstone hoop of warfare
Glowstone necklace of warfare

so my stats are below in the screen shot (notice i don't have a pet equipped because this is what my stats would be in PVP)

now, as you can see my pvp stats SUCK. even with some of the best gear a warrior can get i'm still being one shotted by rogues, sorcerers pwn my face and even other lower lvl lower geared warriors beat me. I really and truly do not understand it.

so above is a screen shot of the skills i'm using (fyi i play on my phone just jumped on chrome to get screen shots)
so someone explain to me how it is that i'm being one shotted by rouges and sorcerers/warriors are able to walk right through me?

my opinion/observation is that:
1. rogues crit and dodge make them very OP, no way shape or form and no denying seeing a warrior like mine get one shotted from a aimed arrow thats b.s.

2. Sorcerers are a little more balanced but their ability to cause "stun" affect with almost all their skills is bs as well. just end up standing there with stars over my head while i'm being beaten to death.

3. warriors, we have no one shot ability, stun only works if its timed PERFECTLY (which, lets be honest, never happens) our only saving grace SHOULD be armor and HP but apparently that all goes out the window when a rogue shoots you in the face with an arrow.

my suggestions:

balance the freaking classes, either remove or nerf rogues and sorcerers stats/skills when they enter PVP or give us warriors something to level the playing field.

Rays364
01-21-2013, 06:10 PM
You are wrong. Warrior and Sorcerer are perfectly balanced. The one that needs a nerf is Rogue.

Jackyll
01-21-2013, 06:23 PM
to an extent i agree with you, but the sorcerers ability to keep ppl stunned the entire time they kill you is a bit unbalanced

dakota1988
01-21-2013, 06:38 PM
i think your problem is that you dont spec vengeful blood.

Jackyll
01-21-2013, 06:45 PM
i think your problem is that you dont spec vengeful blood.

how so? can you elaborate on that please?

dakota1988
01-21-2013, 06:51 PM
how so? can you elaborate on that please?

because it gives you the best buffs a single skill can offer?

Vystirch
01-21-2013, 07:07 PM
ok first off I am a Warrior lvl 21 with the following gear:
Dark watch sword of Assault lv 21
Might Juggernaut armor of will
Mighty juggernaut helmet of savvy
Glowstone hoop of warfare
Glowstone necklace of warfare

so my stats are below in the screen shot (notice i don't have a pet equipped because this is what my stats would be in PVP)

now, as you can see my pvp stats SUCK. even with some of the best gear a warrior can get i'm still being one shotted by rogues, sorcerers pwn my face and even other lower lvl lower geared warriors beat me. I really and truly do not understand it.

so above is a screen shot of the skills i'm using (fyi i play on my phone just jumped on chrome to get screen shots)
so someone explain to me how it is that i'm being one shotted by rouges and sorcerers/warriors are able to walk right through me?

my opinion/observation is that:
1. rogues crit and dodge make them very OP, no way shape or form and no denying seeing a warrior like mine get one shotted from a aimed arrow thats b.s.

ok, you just have a sucky build, it's not there fault you die. DO NOT GET US NERFED! Get yourself boosted ok....

2. Sorcerers are a little more balanced but their ability to cause "stun" affect with almost all their skills is bs as well. just end up standing there with stars over my head while i'm being beaten to death.

Again your not playing well, mages are fine also.

3. warriors, we have no one shot ability, stun only works if its timed PERFECTLY (which, lets be honest, never happens) our only saving grace SHOULD be armor and HP but apparently that all goes out the window when a rogue shoots you in the face with an arrow.

you have great buff skills use them.....

my suggestions:

balance the freaking classes, either remove (really? Remove? You did not just say that.) or nerf (nerf? Rly? No way! Just get yourself buffed.) rogues and sorcerers stats/skills when they enter PVP or give us warriors (finally u said it) something to level the playing field.

My answers in bold above.....

Jackyll
01-21-2013, 07:11 PM
1. how do I have a sucky build?
2. what buff skills do i need to be using

just trying to get a good build for PVP here not worried about PVE at the moment

Jackyll
01-21-2013, 07:12 PM
because it gives you the best buffs a single skill can offer?

all it does is boost my dmg output still won't stop me from being one shotted before i can get withing range of rogue or sorcerer

Vystirch
01-21-2013, 07:18 PM
1. how do I have a sucky build?
2. what buff skills do i need to be using

just trying to get a good build for PVP here not worried about PVE at the moment

Message any of my guilds top warriors, Raxin, Lanakana, csyui.
They might not tell u there build because they are op.

nicoB
01-21-2013, 07:20 PM
Lol dud you just want your warrior to be able to go on a killing rampage ive seen plenty of warriors with better pvp stats and some that even say there class is OP. 1 shot kill on a warrior is a gross exaggeration. Rogues have 1 stun attack, mages have 2, and wariors have 5, ill name them for you. axe throw stuns. windmill stuns. skyward smash stuns. charged main attack stuns. and watever that sword skill is called that you ha e for key 7 suns aswell. and you wnt to complain about oyher class stuns. warriors might not have a 1 shot kill but they darn sure a 2 shot kill. skyward smash stun + windmill stun and Dot equals dead mage and rogue. you dont even have to do anything else but stand there and let the Dot from windmill do its work while you heal yourself. your the only warrior thqt has come on the forums and say that mages are beating easily. if other warriors are just walking through you, that must say something about how you play if your getting owned so easily by other classes especially the class that 80% of everyone is saying has the biggest disadvantage in the game (mages)

nicoB
01-21-2013, 07:29 PM
And sorry if my post seemed a little mean or negative. it wasnt meant to be

Jackyll
01-21-2013, 07:36 PM
And sorry if my post seemed a little mean or negative. it wasnt meant to be

no that fine, didn't come off that way to me. i'm putting it all out there to get THIS answers so by all means lol you can see my stats and see i'm doing horribly at PVP so my assumption is this if it is how i am playing not sure how i can improve that due to dieing constantly lol. ok heres a scenario: see a rogue running at me with a charged bow drawn (assuming aimed shot) skyward smash rogue misses but my skyward doesn't stun. use windmill chest spliter, rogue's not dead) heal (rogue is doing the spinning dagger skill) skyward smash/chest splitter dead rogue is still alive and healing again. so i'm not understanding if i'm hitting someone with all this and they're doing damage back how me as a high armor higher hp class is dying before they do.

birdmasta
01-21-2013, 07:36 PM
that healing move is almost completely useless... get that smashing hammer move, windmill, vengeful blood, and juggernaut. juggernaut and vengeful blood both heal +500 when charged and vengeful blood puts a regen. skill order: (charged) vengeful blood, (charged or not) hammer move, (not charged) windmill. i didnt always charge just to make it faster output of dmg while using windmill spam reg attack. only charge regular attack when an enemy is running and u got no mana (not like it happens it for warrior). a charged attack of a warrior or any class only stuns an opponent. and that healing skill u got is useless. heals 100-300 and then a small regen?? y need that when u can heal 1000 total with juggernaut and vengeful blood??? also do pure str.

dakota1988
01-21-2013, 07:41 PM
all it does is boost my dmg output still won't stop me from being one shotted before i can get withing range of rogue or sorcerer

it gives you +500 hp (roughly +15% of your 3k hp), mana regen (more mana to heal and shield, to stun).

and also, AFAIK, all you need is one skyard smash to get yourself in melee range. maybe you play under lag condition.

dakota1988
01-21-2013, 07:43 PM
that healing move is almost completely useless... get that smashing hammer move, windmill, vengeful blood, and juggernaut. juggernaut and vengeful blood both heal +500 when charged and vengeful blood puts a regen. skill order: (charged) vengeful blood, (charged or not) hammer move, (not charged) windmill. i didnt always charge just to make it faster output of dmg while using windmill spam reg attack. only charge regular attack when an enemy is running and u got no mana (not like it happens it for warrior). a charged attack of a warrior or any class only stuns an opponent. and that healing skill u got is useless. heals 100-300 and then a small regen?? y need that when u can heal 1000 total with juggernaut and vengeful blood??? also do pure str.

yes, ive been thinking this build for my arrior alt too. especially since they restart the skill cd's after you are dead.

birdmasta
01-21-2013, 07:44 PM
also the build i proposed works well in pve too. btw max out vengeful blood.

Jackyll
01-21-2013, 07:47 PM

awesome ok let me respec and try this for a few runs and see what happens. i think at this point if this doesn't work it just boils down to me sucking at PVP lol. i appreciate the input and i hope this thread helps other warriors running into the same issue. i will check back in later tonight with an updated screen shot of PVP stats and hopefully its at least positive lol

birdmasta
01-21-2013, 07:48 PM
jackyll btw im streaking but now im Fund in game :D lvl 16 rogue

Jackyll
01-21-2013, 07:48 PM
it gives you +500 hp (roughly +15% of your 3k hp), mana regen (more mana to heal and shield, to stun).

and also, AFAIK, all you need is one skyard smash to get yourself in melee range. maybe you play under lag condition.

yeah i see that now, really need to learn to read ALL of the skills description. also what does "AFAIK" mean?

Rays364
01-21-2013, 08:18 PM
to an extent i agree with you, but the sorcerers ability to keep ppl stunned the entire time they kill you is a bit unbalanced

Its only fireball which is Overpowered. But its nothing compared to hte 1 shot KO bow.

Jackyll
01-23-2013, 04:42 PM

ok as you can see not the GREATEST PVP stats every but a vast improvement on what they were before. keep in mind no gear was changed only skills, also all of my PVP time was a total of 4 hrs in PVP within the last 24 hrs. so yeah thank you guys for helping me become a better PVP player.

GoodSyntax
01-23-2013, 06:38 PM
I think that everything depends on what you are trying to do in CTF. If you want to be the flag runner, then your armor is low and you are too focused on DMG. If you want to get kills, then you have to be the one to absorb initial attacks while mages and rogues come in then finish them off with one of your skills. Also, throwing up the invincibility shield at the right time is the difference between you killing them, or them killing you. Use your stuns effectively. When used properly, you can pwn any class - especially rogues who only have one corresponding stun ability. Two warriors buffing eachother can be an invincible wall when protecting your base. I've been decimated by a tandem of warriors countless times because by the time I launch my first Aimed Shot, one is launching a shield while the other is stunning me. Not much I can do after that.