PDA

View Full Version : strange name change:(

ponarr
01-21-2013, 11:12 PM
It was just like a normal day when i logged on pocket legends on the 16/01/2013. But my characters name was CHANGED!
My Main characters name was Ponarr, but now it is Oyolor :/

I never renamed my character with 50 platinum, i also checked my platnum history and it shows no record of name changing

I am 100% sure no one else know's my password

I already wrote a email to spacetimestudios support, but they haven't done anything or responded

help plzzz:(

Bootdaddy
01-21-2013, 11:14 PM
Lol weird... they'll respond to you the next day most likely.

LwMark
01-21-2013, 11:15 PM
Maybe someone reported your name for being durrttyyyyy

ponarr
01-21-2013, 11:29 PM
haven't responded and its been 6 days

j0rdantran
01-21-2013, 11:35 PM
Sts usually takes forever to respond. Expect weeks

Skeokateva
01-21-2013, 11:42 PM
Maybe someone reported your name for being durrttyyyyy

Yup this happened to my buddy a long time ago and supposedly they renamed mrsnuggles. Idk if he was full of bs but it made a funny story either way ;p

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

LwMark
01-21-2013, 11:51 PM
Ponarr does kinda sound durty

ponarr
01-22-2013, 12:11 AM

-_- dirty yourself

ponarr
01-22-2013, 12:13 AM
Yup this happened to my buddy a long time ago and supposedly they renamed mrsnuggles. Idk if he was full of bs but it made a funny story either way ;p

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

mm thanks for telling me this but im not dirty lol

Jig
01-22-2013, 12:18 AM
Sorry Grammar Police here, you have spelt "Durty" wrong the correct spelling is "Dirty" Thank You Good Bye. :)

Urqui
01-22-2013, 01:02 AM
Sorry Grammar Police here, you have spelt "Durty" wrong the correct spelling is "Dirty" Thank You Good Bye. :)

Grammer:In linguistics, grammar is the set of structural rules that governs the composition of clauses, phrases, and words in any given natural language. The term refers also to the study of such rules, and this field includes morphology, syntax, and phonology, often complemented by phonetics, semantics, and pragmatics. Linguists do not normally use the term to refer to orthographical rules, although usage books and style guides that call themselves grammars may also refer to spelling and punctuation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammar

You're from the spelling police, not grammar :playful:
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30172562.jpg

ponarr
01-22-2013, 01:13 AM
How did this topic suddenly becomes focused on grammar:/

Urqui
01-22-2013, 01:22 AM
How did this topic suddenly becomes focused on grammar:/

Lol
Maybe you took the name that had been reserved on another Legends game. Someone took a name on AL that I had reserved & I emailed support so I could recover it. They changed that person's name & gave me that name back to me. So maybe that's what's going on, but you can only find out by emailing support. It will take a bit for a reply=/
While waiting, send a friend request to "Ponarr" & check if the name is in use. See if the same happened to you.

ponarr
01-22-2013, 05:58 AM
I've had the name ponarr for almost two years! So that shouldn't be the reason why my name was changed. But still thanks urqui for giving me advice:)

LwMark
01-22-2013, 07:09 PM

Exscus me Jigg but Ponarr's naym dusnt luk 'DIRTY' tu mee, if itt duz tu u; may b u shud giv itt a baf, dont fur got tu wosh bee hind itz earz to, but lyk i thingk itt stil luks DURRTTYYYY

Noodleleg
01-22-2013, 07:16 PM
Somebody in the STS crew must be Polish...

Jig
01-23-2013, 08:38 AM
Exscus me Jigg but Ponarr's naym dusnt luk 'DIRTY' tu mee, if itt duz tu u; may b u shud giv itt a baf, dont fur got tu wosh bee hind itz earz to, but lyk i thingk itt stil luks DURRTTYYYY
I love you.

Jig
01-23-2013, 08:41 AM
Grammer:In linguistics, grammar is the set of structural rules that governs the composition of clauses, phrases, and words in any given natural language. The term refers also to the study of such rules, and this field includes morphology, syntax, and phonology, often complemented by phonetics, semantics, and pragmatics. Linguists do not normally use the term to refer to orthographical rules, although usage books and style guides that call themselves grammars may also refer to spelling and punctuation.

I knew some nerd would come along and get me back, nice copy and paste you sound so inteligent!

Rot
01-23-2013, 09:11 AM
My Rogue's name got changed from Decay to Compose

Dayum

tHelonestud
01-23-2013, 09:15 AM
It's probably religious

Roberto077
01-23-2013, 11:37 AM

oooo ouch.You spelled the first word incorrectly, but in the rest of the message it's correct. The worst part is how the mistake was in a correction.

ponarr
01-24-2013, 05:24 PM
thanks for the very useful posts....

WarTornBird
01-24-2013, 05:31 PM
Wierd, I see you around all the time. I don't even see what the big deal is. Someone probably reported your name with "I'll stop buying plat if you don't change (insert name here) name." And they jumped on it :/

Everyone'sFavMage
01-25-2013, 02:10 AM
LMAO STUD. and my guild was renamed from ihack to isandwich for a day. :P cuz appearently hacking is against tos.

KingFu
01-25-2013, 02:18 AM
LMAO STUD. and my guild was renamed from ihack to isandwich for a day. :P cuz appearently hacking is against tos.

I find sandwiches as being offensive due to my allergy of gluten. Change pls.

Unxtoxic
01-25-2013, 05:47 AM
Sts usually takes forever to respond. Expect weeks

Not really, 4 days to a week Max. Personal experience. They have been taking longer than usual, guessing because of the increasing amount of tickets they don't usually get. No more than 2 weeks.

Everyone'sFavMage
01-25-2013, 01:10 PM
I find sandwiches as being offensive due to my allergy of gluten. Change pls.

Lol...

ponarr
01-25-2013, 06:15 PM
Sigh, they still haven't responded and i tried to rename my character to Ponarr but it says the name is already chosen.

And when i tried to add ponarr as a friend it said Ponarr does not exist.......

im screwed-_-

armorcannon
01-25-2013, 08:07 PM
its sounds dirty to me .. cause in spanish it kinda sounds like something.....

angeldawn
01-26-2013, 03:25 AM
This has happened to several ppl. One got their name changed backed my emailing sts twice and all they said was sorry for the inconvenience.

If u haven't heard back I suggest u email them again :)

ponarr
01-26-2013, 04:50 AM
This has happened to several ppl. One got their name changed backed my emailing sts twice and all they said was sorry for the inconvenience.

If u haven't heard back I suggest u email them again :)

ok, thanks angeldawn:)

ponarr
02-02-2013, 01:07 AM
Yawn, they still haven't responded

tHelonestud
02-04-2013, 05:13 PM
Sometimes they just ignore requests, atleast they have for me.
Check your pending tickets on the support page, if there's not one there send some more.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-04-2013, 05:19 PM
^^^ devs aren't paying much attention to pl right now

angeldawn
02-04-2013, 10:34 PM
Sorry you still haven't gotten a response that sucks. I would be so upset. I hope it was just an oversight and not that their customer service has really gotten this bad. Ppl need to feel valued. A simple way to do that is having a timely responsive and understand customer service department.

Phoenixking
02-04-2013, 10:54 PM
Sorry you still haven't gotten a response that sucks. I would be so upset. I hope it was just an oversight and not that their customer service has really gotten this bad. Ppl need to feel valued. A simple way to do that is having a timely responsive and understand customer service department.
They used to have an amazing customer service but that was when it was small (donthinkinky)