PDA

View Full Version : arcane shield

rkp71
01-21-2013, 11:52 PM
I am tired of dying when i am supposed to be invulnerable for two seconds with charged arcane shield. Please fix! If I am invulnerable Ishould not be getting slowed or stunned either, let alone dying.

Also make it show up on my buff bar.... like when i do charged gale, i can see my speed and dodge buffs. Charged arcane shield shows nothing at all.

rkp71
01-28-2013, 03:07 PM
fix shield please, display buff icon please

Swede
01-28-2013, 05:13 PM
It does turn you invulnerable (just tested this myself), however it doesn't have a unique icon, we'll fix that. The invulnerability might be tricky to spot as your character still acts like he's getting hit, animating the impacts etc. but he's not actually taking any damage (notice no red numbers above your head for about 2 seconds).

CosmoxKramer
01-29-2013, 05:02 PM
I think the problem is also the delay in the cast and the invulnerability shield showing up. One time i cast the shield, and got hit with a stun. I survived and started running, but the whole time, i never had the shield on me at all AND the skill was now on cool-down. Same goes for when I die just before the shield pops up, but i see the spell on cool-down. I'm not sure if this is a bug or what..