PDA

View Full Version : small and helpful things that need to be there in pvp

Catwomann
01-22-2013, 11:13 AM
I have some suggestions for CTF-

A TIMER - so that players can known how long the fame has been going on.

Lvls and class in Brackets near player name - all players should have class in brackets at left of their names (on our screen, not above their characters) . And lvl at right of their names.

Spawn killing - Virtual walls should block all players of opposite team to enter spawn rooms of a team. People often group in pairs of 2-3 and spawn kill in both rooms.

Name of player who has grabbed the flag and who goaled in commentary box.

Vystirch
01-22-2013, 11:23 AM
I have some suggestions for CTF-

A TIMER - so that players can known how long the fame has been going on.

Yes! Yesterday I had a match that lasted 40min. Would have been fun to know how long exactly.

Lvls and class in Brackets near player name - all players should have class in brackets at left of their names (on our screen, not above their characters) . And lvl at right of their names.

Yes

Spawn killing - Virtual walls should block all players of opposite team to enter spawn rooms of a team. People often group in pairs of 2-3 and spawn kill in both rooms.

Yes

Name of player who has grabbed the flag and who goaled in commentary box.

Interesting idea. Not sure about when grabbed but when foaled would be cool

my answers in bold above.

GoodSyntax
01-22-2013, 11:54 AM
No timers...I spend enough time already, don't need to know that I wasted an hour playing a single game of CTF.

GoodSyntax
01-22-2013, 11:55 AM
Then the opposing team would just congregate outside the doors. If people want to spawn kill, they will do it no matter what.

Better solution is to randomize which room you spawn into.

Catwomann
01-22-2013, 12:30 PM
No timers...I spend enough time already, don't need to know that I wasted an hour playing a single game of CTF.

Well, many of us wanna know the time. Also, personal challenges will be pushed through this. One team challenging other that they can win in 5 mins, that will be fun.

Then the opposing team would just congregate outside the doors. If people want to spawn kill, they will do it no matter what.

Better solution is to randomize which room you spawn into.

Maybe, but something needs to be done. I can handle 1 enemy, maybe even two sometimes. But when two warriors or more than 2 enemies gang up then its death fest.

Bless
01-22-2013, 12:35 PM
But when two warriors or more than 2 enemies gang up then its death fest. they team you = you team them back with friend or guild.

Infrico
01-22-2013, 12:56 PM
Lvls and class in Brackets near player name

And class?
Rogues = chick
Mage = Midget
Warrior = Steroids. Simple

Yakiniku
01-22-2013, 07:02 PM
1. Timer? Sure, why not?

2. Level and class? I dunno. On one hand, it's nice to know if you're going to run into an invincible wall of 5 warriors on the way to the flag. On the other hand, it might cause a lot of abandons during a match since people are trying to pad their kdr. Level, I'd say nay. It'll put giant bullseyes on the lower levels.

3. Spawn camping, yea that's really cheap. Invisible walls are a good idea, but also add that the spawned player can't attack until he/she leaves the spawn area so you don't have nukes/arrows flying out of there.

4. Name of player who grabs flag? I'd prefer not. That would get rid of the fun decoy plays. Name of player who caps? Yea, that would be pretty cool.

Jcyee
01-22-2013, 10:58 PM
screen rotation ;)

yea yea I know people have suggested it a bunch of times, including me at least a few times...