PDA

View Full Version : :O booted right before boss

birdfacer
09-23-2010, 04:57 PM
anyway i was in ao2 lv4 with 'Yunalescas' as the party leader. we worked our way through the level until the end when just the boss was left, then bam.. everyone got booted.
i mean seriously...what has the world come to
anyway just a heads up if you find yourself in a party with this person..

jonboy
09-23-2010, 05:00 PM
Yea sad sacs that dont know loot table mechanics are idiots.

iMaximus
09-23-2010, 05:03 PM
I hope he died alone and couldn't finish it himself :p
Anyway....thanks for reporting. I'll keep my eyes open next time I meet him in game. (then I will boot him right before boss myself :p)

Raxie
09-23-2010, 05:06 PM
what a noob.

birdfacer
09-23-2010, 05:08 PM
oh and dont confuse him with my other char 'yunasama' we kinda have a similar name :)

Arterra
09-23-2010, 05:14 PM
i will FIND THIS GUY!! he may just be this guy i pwned in another game lol.

Royce
09-23-2010, 05:25 PM
Yea sad sacs that dont know loot table mechanics are idiots.

Maybe, but maybe just a total jerk. I've heard people joke about using a team to get to the boss, then booting the whole party to invite their friends, who are too lazy to play the map, to join for the drop.

haroldiv
09-23-2010, 05:45 PM
This is as stupid as beating someone up for their 1$ lottery ticket. Can't possibly be a sustainable criminal enterprise. What a douche either way

regie831
09-23-2010, 06:37 PM
that's messed up.. well next time just host your own game..and invite and play with your friends or let other people join yours..then you don't need to worry about getting booted

Arterra
09-23-2010, 06:50 PM
someone grab a pic of this guy's page... i wanna see his what he has on it ;) im not expecting much, at it will resolve the issue of why he did it.

FluffNStuff
09-23-2010, 08:17 PM
Maybe, but maybe just a total jerk. I've heard people joke about using a team to get to the boss, then booting the whole party to invite their friends, who are too lazy to play the map, to join for the drop.

I am just picturing this guy as Sisyphus, someone with no friends, who booted so he could solo the boss ... and failed. As we speak, three hours later, he is still getting his arse handed to him by the boss, respawning, and trying again .... till the end of time.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-23-2010, 08:24 PM
I am just picturing this guy as Sisyphus, someone with no friends, who booted so he could solo the boss ... and failed. As we speak, three hours later, he is still getting his arse handed to him by the boss, respawning, and trying again .... till the end of time.

That would be HILARIOUS!

jonboy
09-23-2010, 11:11 PM

Yea that is true, which makes it even worse then my eg