PDA

View Full Version : The Dead City "Experience Grind"

Diabloh
01-22-2013, 04:00 PM
Hi everyone, just a quick announcement. Are you a level 20, or heck, even level 16+ that find leveling slow, boring, and not fun? Getting to that elite level can take a long time. Finding a good grind group can be hard, so Me and a few friends of mine are putting together a group of friends that just do quick grinds for long periods of time in The Dead City zones. From my experience, I see I get about 650-750 Experience in a full Campaign run. We do take breaks in between, but here are some basic procedures we follow.

1. Flaking is frowned upon within 20 minutes of joining (but You are free to leave anytime)
2. Level 16+ is a Mandatory to join.
3. DPS must be 100+ for Rogues and Mages. Tanks must be able to tank.
4. We SKIP bosses. They take time to kill, skipping makes the experience flow faster.
5. Changing your stats can wait till a break. Don't keep the group waiting.
6. We don't tolerate any BS. Going Afk when joining and other Annoyances result in a Kick.

Anyone is allowed to join if they follow these procedures. If devotion shows we will allow you a permanent spot, which is first choice when considering a new party member. Got other characters? They are allowed as well.

If I'm online send me a tell for an invite, I will be doing this all week and Weekends.

Haters gonna hate, Haters gonna leave. Cya around.

madsmage
01-22-2013, 04:08 PM
Whats your ingame name?

Cheeezburgler
01-22-2013, 06:24 PM
If you want fast xp try watchers tomb 4

Vystirch
01-22-2013, 06:37 PM
If you want fast xp try watchers tomb 4

Yep, that is correct.

Jed
01-22-2013, 06:57 PM
Random groups, or, much better, members of your guild (if your guild is half decent) in watcher's tomb 4 > pretty much everything for XP

Jcyee
01-22-2013, 10:55 PM
We're just lucky that this isn't PL... talk about grinding...

xcainnblecterx
01-23-2013, 06:56 AM
Almost sound like youre a assassin for higher with those rules lol. Do what the rest said w4= 400-450 or summin xp at 4-5mins a group