PDA

View Full Version : amrv6

DiSs
01-22-2013, 04:26 PM
Hello all!

I was playing with this game like 3 months ago. Now i tryed to log in and found a problem.
Till i could play on my ZTE Skate but now as i see there are a new client. But this client not
compatible with my phone. Alright now i have to lose my chars/money/stuffs cause AMRv6 Processor
doesnt support with the client ? I was trying also download the apk from other websites but then
the game close... :chargrined:

XghostzX
01-22-2013, 05:31 PM
Hello all!

I was playing with this game like 3 months ago. Now i tryed to log in and found a problem.
Till i could play on my ZTE Skate but now as i see there are a new client. But this client not
compatible with my phone. Alright now i have to lose my chars/money/stuffs cause AMRv6 Processor
doesnt support with the client ? I was trying also download the apk from other websites but then
the game close... :chargrined:

As the game improves/updates, upgrading your device is required now and then. Don't delete anything!! Play on Chrome!

DiSs
01-22-2013, 05:51 PM
I dont want to play on PC with this game. Cause i played with this game , i dont have to sit front of my PC all the time. And its was helpfull when i had to wait a lot away from my PC and i just start to play while i'm waiting for anything.

Sleeping Rain
01-22-2013, 06:26 PM
Go to the settings section of your phone. There should be a button that checks for a firmware update. Click this button (if this is available on your phone) and your phone should update itself. Then after, the game should be working properly once again.

DiSs
01-23-2013, 05:14 AM
I tryed i update my phone manualy and installed a new OP but still nothing but i upgraded the processor too. So who have amrv6 supported phone cant play anymore. Just on Chrome but when i'm playing on PC i play with other games. Its was helpfull when i logged in while i'm waiting anywhere till i'm the next... Now the waiting will be boring cause they made High update. :/

Waug
01-23-2013, 06:05 AM
Go to the settings section of your phone. There should be a button that checks for a firmware update. Click this button (if this is available on your phone) and your phone should update itself. Then after, the game should be working properly once again.

Nope this game still run on the same android version, in case android phone. just need armv7 process hence can't be upgrated through any software/os/custom rom.