PDA

View Full Version : Is there Support on Spacetime Studios ???

raframp
01-23-2013, 03:17 AM
Hi,

I'm a bit frustrated...

I send a resquest to the Support two days ago, but didn't receive any answer.. nothing?!

What's wrong over there?

Please dear Spacetime Studio Team contact me

thx and bye

Arcana
01-23-2013, 04:30 AM
I send one ticket yesterday and still waiting for desk attendent.Now I abit worry about never recieve my platinums.Purchase it yesterday morning and the status is pending until now.We have the same problem dude

Vystirch
01-23-2013, 10:31 AM
Hi,

I'm a bit frustrated...

I send a resquest to the Support two days ago, but didn't receive any answer.. nothing?!

What's wrong over there?

Please dear Spacetime Studio Team contact me

thx and bye

I send one ticket yesterday and still waiting for desk attendent.Now I abit worry about never recieve my platinums.Purchase it yesterday morning and the status is pending until now.We have the same problem dude

Spa time studios is like any other business. They have more than one customer. You know when you call an 800 number there are like 30 people before you? Well I can say that there could be up to 500 tickets before yours. They try to work through them as fast as possible. Plz be patient.

Samhayne
01-23-2013, 10:59 AM
Hi Raframp and Arcana,

As Vystirch outlines above, we answer tickets in the order received. Sometimes we have a bit of a backlog that can make response times upwards of 48 hours. Unfortunately, the flu season has hit us a bit as well, and our rate of answering tickets has been affected by employee illness. Our apologies for the delay in getting back to you and our thanks for your patience.

Vystirch
01-23-2013, 11:28 AM
Hi Raframp and Arcana,

As Vystirch outlines above, we answer tickets in the order received. Sometimes we have a bit of a backlog that can make response times upwards of 48 hours. Unfortunately, the flu season has hit us a bit as well, and our rate of answering tickets has been affected by employee illness. Our apologies for the delay in getting back to you and our thanks for your patience.

Hope you guys get better :) <3

Catwomann
01-28-2013, 01:40 PM
Gnosis is sick?