PDA

View Full Version : fang fatale achievement

pimpson
01-23-2013, 07:53 AM
Hey guys under the fang fatale achievement it says complete all 12 ooutfits for fang fatale outfits. What outfits do you get and how do you get them once completed. Thanks for your time

Phantomas
01-23-2013, 08:55 AM
Go to ur lair ; look at tabblad achievements, there is a tab Wardrobe with an overview of the achievenments/outfits u already have (had) and still need to do.
Anyway the 12 outfits u need to do for Fang Fatale are ;
Tracksuit, Business, Street, Elegant, Biker, Raver, Dark Desire, Vest, Club, Casual, Japanese and Menace.
By collecting these 12 suits, u buy them at the store, u get The Fang Fatale achievement ; which gives u a title, u don't get a outfit u need to buy the 12 outfits which gives u a title.

pimpson
01-23-2013, 04:46 PM
Thanks I completed it but u don't get a title or vanities for it. I think its poorly worded and confusing.

doomdoomdoom
02-20-2013, 05:41 PM
You don't get a title for getting the Fang Fatale achievement. But if you get Fang Fatale, Immortal Allure, and Seductive Veil...you can get Crimson Devil title.

csb
02-21-2013, 04:24 PM
I tried using dropped items, but those don't seem to give an achievement. Perhaps only the purchased outfits will grant an achievement. There is no way i am going to buy every item in the game. I just ignore all the achievements because they seem unreasonable to me.

Kraoracha
02-22-2013, 02:48 AM
I never really pay attention to the achievements either, sometimes one just shows up and I look what I did to get it.

doomdoomdoom
02-22-2013, 12:36 PM
I tried using dropped items, but those don't seem to give an achievement. Perhaps only the purchased outfits will grant an achievement. There is no way i am going to buy every item in the game. I just ignore all the achievements because they seem unreasonable to me.

That kinda sucks. This title would be a lot more fun to get if you could get it from wearing items that drop, not just items you buy in store.

Kraoracha
02-25-2013, 04:42 AM
I agree, I never buy stuff, unless I am bored and then only for gold, so no vanities for plat.