PDA

View Full Version : Question about guild hall

Mladen
01-23-2013, 09:12 AM
So i just bought my guild and need to buy a guild hall, since i dont have plat i wanna know if a guildmate can buy the hall for guild? i saw when i was in another guild that i can buy a guild hall just not sure if that applyes for a whole guild or just for character, thanks for help.

BodMaster
01-23-2013, 10:24 AM
If you can trust them and I'm sure you can if willing to buy. You go to the Guild roster and press the little crown symbol on them this will transfer leadership to the person that wants to help upgrade. After the upgrade from the guild lobby, they will need to transfer leadership back to yourself.

Pretty much need a lot of trust in the person that will be doing this for you (:

Vystirch
01-23-2013, 10:42 AM
If you can trust them and I'm sure you can if willing to buy. You go to the Guild roster and press the little crown symbol on them this will transfer leadership to the person that wants to help upgrade. After the upgrade from the guild lobby, they will need to transfer leadership back to yourself.

Pretty much need a lot of trust in the person that will be doing this for you (:

Yes, this is the only way.

Mladen
01-23-2013, 12:47 PM
can someone buy it for me? i will pay 150k.. 50k costs 50 plat you can earn 100k more

Vystirch
01-23-2013, 12:51 PM
can someone buy it for me? i will pay 150k.. 50k costs 50 plat you can earn 100k more

No one buys gold with plat. It is such a waste of plat. But someone might buy it for u if someone likes your guild.

Mladen
01-23-2013, 01:15 PM
well it sucks that i need to transfer leadership, if anyone is willing to do this for me for a price please let me know