PDA

View Full Version : 2013-01-23 Content Update (111792)

H2N
01-23-2013, 11:58 AM
Players will no longer be able to take their pets into PvP zones by joining a friend.
Reduced PvP Level spread to help ensure match fairness.
PvP Class Stats now available on the Leaderboards.

C17H21N04
01-23-2013, 12:00 PM
stronger better faster. thumbs up

currycrab
01-23-2013, 12:02 PM
http://www.arcanelegendsgame.com/

Is your companion powerful in battle like a Wolf, a silent stalker like a Panther, or the world’s fastest Turtle? In Arcane Legends, you will collect a stable-full of powerful and mystical pets to aid you in your adventures. Each animal provides a different set of combat skills and buffs, so you can pick the one that suits your play style perfectly. Grow, feed, and play with dozens of different pets with unique attacks and special bonuses!

PvP is part of players' adventure. By taking this out, what is the difference between your POCKET LEGENDS and ARCANE LEGENDS?

The game does not live to the description !!

Yoho
01-23-2013, 12:04 PM
Thank you, STS

octavos
01-23-2013, 12:05 PM
I wanna know brakets so we can setup twinks and stuff :)
better if we could host a game too :)...thz devs :ghost:

warbluefish
01-23-2013, 12:05 PM
thx.

Arsies
01-23-2013, 12:06 PM
Players will no longer be able to take their pets into PvP zones by joining a friend.
Reduced PvP Level spread to help ensure match fairness.
PvP Class Stats now available on the Leaderboards.

I hope you've fixed the glitch too with entering PvP Arena directly and summoning a pet then... Otherwise it makes no sense.

harimaumalaya
01-23-2013, 12:08 PM
just a pvp update ..

shafilio
01-23-2013, 12:08 PM
Hi. How long do updates usually take?

Astrocat
01-23-2013, 12:09 PM
I hope you've fixed the glitch too with entering PvP Arena directly and summoning a pet then... Otherwise it makes no sense.

They did.

shafilio
01-23-2013, 12:10 PM
I have a suggestion. To make it easier to find the item that was picked up. There should be a direct link in the speech box so you dont have to go trying to find it yourself through the inventory.

Amuseve
01-23-2013, 12:12 PM
Hope u fix the Mage Time Shift n Frost Spell. Have made a report on Bug n glitch thread. It makes mages so useless n hard to survive with the bug unfix.

Dagunesfam
01-23-2013, 12:24 PM
we need update for more pets and armor please and thank you =] we love this game it is grea that is why we want more =)

Samhayne
01-23-2013, 12:30 PM

PvP is part of players' adventure. By taking this out, what is the difference between your POCKET LEGENDS and ARCANE LEGENDS?

PvP is still Beta. We're working on balance and issues before looking at bringing Pets into the mix. Thanks!

Samhayne
01-23-2013, 12:31 PM
we need update for more pets and armor please and thank you =] we love this game it is grea that is why we want more =)

We have another big content expansion, the Kraken Isles, coming in February. More info at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?83021-Arcane-Legends-Development-PvP-Capture-the-Flag-amp-Next-Expansion

azefekie
01-23-2013, 12:39 PM
something should of been fixed in pvp/ctf before an expansion imo

Astrocat
01-23-2013, 12:40 PM
PvP is so much better without pets! Thanks for this! :)

azefekie
01-23-2013, 12:51 PM
you should of said its easier to kill mages with no pets now
PvP is so much better without pets! Thanks for this! :)

Astrocat
01-23-2013, 12:54 PM
you should of said its easier to kill mages with no pets now

Nope, it's more skill based.

Vystirch
01-23-2013, 12:54 PM

First they need to balance classes. Then they will work on pets I am sure of it.

Solanu
01-23-2013, 12:55 PM
Why as a lvl 16 am I playing with 17>21 players? I thought u had fixed the spread? Seems like u made it worse! Please address soon. :-(

azefekie
01-23-2013, 01:06 PM
no its like PL now if a mage doesn't have shield he has no chance, skill requires tactics not a rouge one hitting mages. mages HAVE to have shield, rouges don't have to have their med packs to survive. and with warriors well over 3k hp a mage stand very little chance, taking pets out just destroyed ctf even more. for the most part players who do pvp and ctf tend to stay around the longest therefore buy more plat, players leave if it gets boring (which it isn't) or if what they do (pvp/ctf) is screwed up, like PL arenas atm
Nope, it's more skill based.

Vainkid
01-23-2013, 01:23 PM
I this agree to 'fairness without pet'

can't accept it? Stay pve.

Xman
01-23-2013, 01:25 PM
Thank you Dev team:). We was looking for this first step update every hour.
I hope classes balance will update soon, too. 1 hit kill from rogues and the insane team buff from warriors are just ridiculous.
I think having pet or not in arena isn't a problem as long as it's fair. Personally I prefer no pet.

azefekie
01-23-2013, 01:30 PM
says the OP tank
I this agree to 'fairness without pet'

can't accept it? Stay pve. "fairness" is a balanced playing field

Astrocat
01-23-2013, 01:30 PM
says the OP tank

Everyone says that the enemy is OP. Wait until it's not a BETA anymore...

azefekie
01-23-2013, 01:34 PM
no we know how to pvp and ctf, also testing builds. I'm not the only one that knows classes aren't balanced I'm just the one that speaks out about it more. STS says they're balancing still, PL is still being balanced for 3 -4 level caps now...whats that a year...i don't see people waiting that long.
Everyone says that the enemy is OP. Wait until it's not a BETA anymore...

Astrocat
01-23-2013, 01:36 PM
no we know how to pvp and ctf, also testing builds. I'm not the only one that knows classes aren't balanced I'm just the one that speaks out about it more. STS says they're balancing still, PL is still being balanced for 3 -4 level caps now...whats that a year...i don't see people waiting that long.

I mean, it's a BETA, Developers know it's not really balanced, and many threads coming each days for the same thing. So, let's just get over it, and wait for the full PvP version.

azefekie
01-23-2013, 01:43 PM
i agree and what started the conversation was me saying something should of been done before an expansion, but there are some people who believe it is balanced.
I mean, it's a BETA, Developers know it's not really balanced, and many threads coming each days for the same thing. So, let's just get over it, and wait for the full PvP version.

Lady_Pebbles
01-23-2013, 01:44 PM
I still get one shot killed by Rogues & Tanks. -.- Even while having shield they break through it some how and wham! Dead. Mind you this is when having shield at 4/5 or maxed out. I've since got rid of that dam shield. -.-

GoodSyntax
01-23-2013, 01:49 PM
Perhaps it's just me, but the stun duration seems to be longer (especially from Fireballs)?

Is anyone else experiencing that or am I just getting more and more impatient?

azefekie
01-23-2013, 01:49 PM
Actually i was about to post about that, is it a glitch or can rouges now break mage shields? if so I'm done with this game, and i won't be the only one

I still get one shot killed by Rogues & Tanks. -.- Even while having shield they break through it some how and wham! Dead. Mind you this is when having shield at 4/5 or maxed out. I've since got rid of that dam shield. -.-

Traebeles99
01-23-2013, 01:50 PM
i agree and what started the conversation was me saying something should of been done before an expansion, but there are some people who believe it is balanced.

That would be the op tanks and 1hit ko rogues... lol Dont leave me tho...
Edit- Got ninja'd

Traebeles99
01-23-2013, 01:51 PM
Actually i was about to post about that, is it a glitch or can rouges now break mage shields? if so I'm done with this game, and i won't be the only one

Ur not leaving... Who will I call nub in this game!??!?!?!?! I need you nub plz dont leave me. :(

azefekie
01-23-2013, 01:54 PM
lol shouldn't you be in school :P
That would be the op tanks and 1hit ko rogues... lol Dont leave me tho...
Edit- Got ninja'd

Traebeles99
01-23-2013, 01:55 PM
lol shouldn't you be in school :P

Im sick 101.6 fever but now its 98.3 haha I would be on but kindles dead. But get rdy to get pwned when its charged :)

azefekie
01-23-2013, 01:58 PM
Im sick 101.6 fever but now its 98.3 haha I would be on but kindles dead.
hope you feel better, Hurry and get on so i can kill you

Traebeles99
01-23-2013, 02:03 PM
hope you feel better, Hurry and get on so i can kill you

I feel better already lol but I just put kindle on charger so it will be a bit.

wvhills
01-23-2013, 02:18 PM
thren and azefekie, you guys have ratios of over 2:1 with a good amount of captures and y'all talk like ur getting farmed by noobs all the time! Lol!

Traebeles99
01-23-2013, 02:21 PM
thren and azefekie, you guys have ratios of over 2:1 with a good amount of captures and y'all talk like ur getting farmed by noobs all the time! Lol!

U talking about me and aze? lol I have like 1097 kills 850 deaths thats not 2:1 :) but Im also L20 so.. guess its not bad

wvhills
01-23-2013, 02:28 PM
U talking about me and aze? lol I have like 1097 kills 850 deaths thats not 2:1 :) but Im also L20 so.. guess its not bad

No, lady_peebles (thren) and aze. lol.

Traebeles99
01-23-2013, 02:30 PM
No, lady_peebles (thren) and aze. lol.

Ahh k lol

azefekie
01-23-2013, 03:20 PM
thren is my nemesis :3

Samhayne
01-23-2013, 04:28 PM
Why as a lvl 16 am I playing with 17>21 players? I thought u had fixed the spread? Seems like u made it worse! Please address soon. :-(

As I understand it, the level spread is now +/- 2 levels from the first player into the map. So, if a level 18 is the first in then the level range would be 16 at the bottom to 20 at the top. Previously it was +/-3 levels.

Takezaki
01-23-2013, 05:01 PM
Yes we need to know the level brackets.

Twinking is a big part of PvP, for me and others at least.

Cero
01-23-2013, 05:17 PM

afaik, the shield has a limited total dmg absorption which is 500+.
eating more than that would prolly the reason why the shield breaks.

Valsacar
01-23-2013, 05:36 PM
Nothing on mages being broken in PvE yet? There's numerous bug reports on it, all of the PvP nerfs you gave us are also applied in PvE. We can't root anymore, we can't freeze, it makes playing as a mage in PvE extremely difficult.

khanhlinh
01-23-2013, 10:28 PM
i need pet for PVP

Lady_Pebbles
01-23-2013, 10:36 PM

Duuuude I -WISH- my ratio was over 1/1.(something) in AL. Pfft. LoL

Edit: Btw even if my ratio was that good I still be getting one shot killed lol. Its crazy! Hilarious at times cuz I be all like "yeaaaah booooi Rogue/Tank got low hp?! Imma get that kill for lulz..." *Rogue/Tank charges pircer/skyward slam (or windmill) & I insta death with shield up* LMAO. After a while it gets old though lol.

Hadec
01-24-2013, 12:37 AM
the only excuse is that its beta...no need to rage just wait for the forthcoming update which Devs will fix balance.i hope!!..

Wizard_Mike
01-24-2013, 07:16 AM
Yes we need to know the level brackets.

Twinking is a big part of PvP, for me and others at least.

There are no level brackets.

The first person to enter sets the level range. It's +/- 2 levels from the first person to enter. So if a level 19 enters first, then any level from 17 to 21 can enter.

azefekie
01-24-2013, 03:55 PM
couldn't agree more, but the more i play the more i notice it's actually tanks that are more OP than rouges. with their constant stun of skyward slam, whirlwind, and a crap ton of hp mages don't stand a chance with a warrior who know how to rinse and repeat that.

EDIT- Not to mention their heal shield...

Duuuude I -WISH- my ratio was over 1/1.(something) in AL. Pfft. LoL

Edit: Btw even if my ratio was that good I still be getting one shot killed lol. Its crazy! Hilarious at times cuz I be all like "yeaaaah booooi Rogue/Tank got low hp?! Imma get that kill for lulz..." *Rogue/Tank charges pircer/skyward slam (or windmill) & I insta death with shield up* LMAO. After a while it gets old though lol.

Vystirch
01-24-2013, 04:50 PM
couldn't agree more, but the more i play the more i notice it's actually tanks that are more OP than rouges. with their constant stun of skyward slam, whirlwind, and a crap ton of hp mages don't stand a chance with a warrior who know how to rinse and repeat that.

EDIT- Not to mention their heal shield...

Finally people see what I said the first day.... :/

Arcana
01-24-2013, 09:13 PM
my mage can kill lots of time when having a good team nearby.Alone,mages have small chance to win.If you disagree with this,proof it.I want to watch pro mage with best equip fight a pro rogue or warrior with best equip too.
One thing,mages are too depending with the arcane shield and without it we could die in few hits.If I could make a suggestion,lower the cooldown of mages shield.

azefekie
01-25-2013, 02:54 PM
my mage can kill lots of time when having a good team nearby.Alone,mages have small chance to win.If you disagree with this,proof it.I want to watch pro mage with best equip fight a pro rogue or warrior with best equip too.
One thing,mages are too depending with the arcane shield and without it we could die in few hits.If I could make a suggestion,lower the cooldown of mages shield.I eat rouges if i have shield, most warriors but some are just too OP. that's why you have tanks just running around looking for mages and rouges to kill, i don't think they were properly tested by sts before release. Also, any player can sit in a group and spam skills to ks ;) it's being able to hold your own thats good

azefekie
01-25-2013, 02:56 PM
actually you said the classes are balanced...lol
Finally people see what I said the first day.... :/

Vystirch
01-25-2013, 03:26 PM
actually you said the classes are balanced...lol

Yep I said they are balanced and need tweaks, I didn't say nerf rouge crit and take away pets.

azefekie
01-25-2013, 03:39 PM
so....you're contradicting yourself?...awkward
Yep I said they are balanced and need tweaks, I didn't say nerf rouge crit and take away pets.

Vystirch
01-25-2013, 04:38 PM
so....you're contradicting yourself?...awkward

In a way yes :p