View Full Version : After update level spread worse!

Solanu
01-23-2013, 01:03 PM
I just joined a PvP match today after update with my lvl 16 mage, the first thing I see is 3 lvl 21s join. Then they left because they saw I was 16 and then on other players joined all the way from 16 to 21.. This is really bad for the mage class who can get one shot killed by a rogue of the same level, a level 21 rogue can pretty much one shot kill me through my 4/5 upgraded shield.... This pretty much made it unplayable for this character and I was having lots of fun with it yesterday with a 2/1 kdr. Please fix soon, I won't be playing with this character until you do.

Busterbiebe
01-23-2013, 03:11 PM
I just joined a PvP match today after update with my lvl 16 mage, the first thing I see is 3 lvl 21s join. Then they left because they saw I was 16 and then on other players joined all the way from 16 to 21.. This is really bad for the mage class who can get one shot killed by a rogue of the same level, a level 21 rogue can pretty much one shot kill me through my 4/5 upgraded shield.... This pretty much made it unplayable for this character and I was having lots of fun with it yesterday with a 2/1 kdr. Please fix soon, I won't be playing with this character until you do.
Trust me, I'm lvl 21 and I die on 3 shots from a lvl 20 rogue lol. The point is, your pet and gear affect it so try maybe buying more pets and other gear to help u. In the meantime, lvl up with some friends and don't worry. Pvp doesn't make u a celebrity. It's fun, but ppl sometimes put a big fuss into it as if it determines if ur good at the game . Don't get that example from ppl and play for fun. Excuse me for my extra long paragraph lol.

Valsacar
01-24-2013, 09:27 AM
Pets don't do anything in PvP.

Leeniskibac
01-24-2013, 01:37 PM
Pets don't do anything anymore (now that sts removed use of them), but they would give their happiness bonus