PDA

View Full Version : pvp

ikavli
01-23-2013, 02:36 PM
I need some emergency help here!

So, ive spent around $150 on plat to get the best gear possible. And im still doin terrible in pvp.. Im geting 1Shotted all the time and I need like 50 hits on a warrior to kill him!!
Id like to have the ENTIRE build from a mage that is doing good!! And I would like to hear your strats to survive/kill i.e what spell rotation u are using.

Normally I would just have quitted the game, but as I have some some cash on this I need to give it another go...

Plz help

Ps.I belive pvp is bent to lol (for mages)

Mondim
01-23-2013, 03:13 PM
PvP for Mages = Sucks.

Mages just can help with teamwork, nothing more.

ikavli
01-23-2013, 04:40 PM
I agree! Sts made a massive fail with this game!
Lets give our hopes that a nerf on warriors and rouges will come in a near future.
Or possible a boost to mages

xcainnblecterx
01-23-2013, 07:35 PM
I see people making new sorc builds but imo, its betta balancing will be fixed. So best thing to do is sit or pvp and deal with it. Unless you have spare plat try all stun skill (ice, fire, gale) and add heal.

Destructible
01-24-2013, 06:28 AM
Don't give up just yet. Sorcerer builds are springing up and remember that PvP is still in beta. But for now, i suggest you play safe and just stick with the team :)

Dreuefesie
01-24-2013, 06:38 AM
I agree! Sts made a massive fail with this game!
Lets give our hopes that a nerf on warriors and rouges will come in a near future.
Or possible a boost to mages

Sts haven't failed anything. The game is new, they may not have seen these unbalances in testing, that's what's what the forums are for! I'm 100% sure that sts are working as hard as they can to balance the classes.

ikavli
01-24-2013, 11:37 AM
How should I place the baseskills? I have like full int now

GoodSyntax
01-24-2013, 11:42 AM
The newer builds or Sorcerers are doing great right now.

It seems that Shield is critical, along with Fireball and Lightning.

Remember that Fireball is an AoE stun and will prevent anyone from launching their charged skills. Unlike Lightning, Fireball is a 100% stun. Proper timing of Fireball is important along with launching your shield. Like PvP in PL, it seems that there are two camps, early shielding and late shielding. The late shielders seem to be the most successful against me.

I have also seen Sorcerers lurk behind Warriors. This makes opponents auto-target the Warrior, giving you the opportunity to attack before you are the one that gets targeted (hence the reason why late-shielders are so successful).

Just by 2 cents...but I'm a Rogue, so what do I know. I just know that lately Sorcerers are pwning me with the Fireball stun, and I am always attacking the wrong guy at the wrong time.

Aintgerman
01-24-2013, 01:58 PM
Sorcerers low level own :D

Energizeric
01-24-2013, 02:54 PM
Best advise I can give is to stay with the pack, don't wander off and try to solo. Like someone mentioned, if you can get a warrior in front of you, you can get kills from behind him without having to worry too much about being targeted. But be useful to the warrior as well, and do things like heal him. Otherwise he is not going to stick around with you. Rogues have a big problem with running out of mana. So if you run with a rogue, then replenish their mana for them and they will stick around. Be a team player and you will do ok.