PDA

View Full Version : stun issue

csyui
01-23-2013, 03:26 PM
Hi all. Anyone know if developers modify the stun skills in today`s content update. Cos I found I get stun more often than before, especially from mage and warr.

Traebeles99
01-23-2013, 03:34 PM
Apparently from hearing rumors... Mages regular attack now has stun. Now thats messed up I mean come on now Mages are op.. if thats true. They will be almost impossible to kill if they can stun u forever and heal and have shield... Who agrees?

Lalarie
01-23-2013, 03:40 PM
Apparently from hearing rumors... Mages regular attack now has stun. Now thats messed up I mean come on now Mages are op.. if thats true. They will be almost impossible to kill if they can stun u forever and heal and have shield... Who agrees?

I dont haha lol

AtariX
01-23-2013, 03:47 PM
Mages got an insane range, 8 s shield, heal and they stun way more often than they used to. Maybe it's also because many mages changed their uilds and tactics, but as for now, mages are the most powerful chars, not rogues. At least that's what I've seen on CTF. 2 mages can easily own 5 people all by them self, since their skills are almost spam able.

Jerahmeel De Guzman
01-23-2013, 05:07 PM
Mages got an insane range, 8 s shield, heal and they stun way more often than they used to. Maybe it's also because many mages changed their uilds and tactics, but as for now, mages are the most powerful chars, not rogues. At least that's what I've seen on CTF. 2 mages can easily own 5 people all by them self, since their skills are almost spam able.

Mages range doesn't mean anything when apparently, warriors and rogues in an instant can be in front of a mages face with one arrow/dash and sky smash. I assure you, mages are not the most powerful class. Our attacks may seem spammable but I also assure you, it goes without saying that if we don't charge our skills it won't have any effect and isn't something that can easily take a rogue & ESPECIALLY a warrior. I was "spamming & charging" my skills on a warrior ostentatiously who had my flag and he wasn't even attacking back. He was just merrily skipping with my flag and once he reached the goal turned around and killed me.

Bless
01-23-2013, 05:11 PM

Mages range doesn't mean anything when apparently, warriors and rogues in an instant can be in front of a mages face with one arrow/dash and sky smash. I assure you, mages are not the most powerful class. Our attacks may seem spammable but I also assure you, it goes without saying that if we don't charge our skills it won't have any effect and isn't something that can easily take a rogue or warrior down. rogues wernt born pros. Single targeting is their speciality, if you put a rogue with 5 enemies in middle, i assure you the rogue wont come out alive.

Jerahmeel De Guzman
01-23-2013, 05:13 PM
rogues wernt born pros. Single targeting is their speciality, if you put a rogue with 5 enemies in middle, i assure you the rogue wont come out alive.

Uhhhhh, why would you even charge at 5 enemies in front of you?

Bless
01-23-2013, 05:25 PM
rogues wernt born pros. Single targeting is their speciality, if you put a rogue with 5 enemies in middle, i assure you the rogue wont come out alive.

Uhhhhh, why would you even charge at 5 enemies in front of you? Its an example.

Jerahmeel De Guzman
01-23-2013, 05:27 PM
Its an example.

I don't think any class will come out alive if one person fight with 5 enemies ... :T

Testi
01-23-2013, 05:43 PM
CTF is a team game. Nuff said.

Testi
01-23-2013, 05:49 PM
To recap:

Sorc dies = Rogues / Warriors are OP
Rogue dies = Sorcs / Warriors are OP
Warrior dies = Sorcs / Rogues are OP

I just saved everyone the need to read any of the pvp balance threads, you're welcome.

Cero
01-23-2013, 06:40 PM
To recap:

I just saved everyone the need to read any of the pvp balance threads, you're welcome.

aw, im out of "thanks".
lol, yea that is the simpliest form to say it:)

Crabmeat
01-23-2013, 07:47 PM
To recap:

Man, this comment is so OP :(

Haowesie
01-23-2013, 11:19 PM
Hi all. Anyone know if developers modify the stun skills in today`s content update. Cos I found I get stun more often than before, especially from mage and warr.

I'm experiencing the opposite. I used to be able to throw fireball at warrior or rogue, and it would stun so that I can escape -- it doesn't work anymore. I usually hide behind a warrior or rogue, and cast the fireball when the frontline engages. What usually happens is I stun the opposite side and rogue or warrior in my team would finish them off. I thought I finally got the right build -- after the patch, what happens is after I throw fireball or Frost, warrior and rogue goes past the front line directly after me -- because stun didn't work, then I'm dead :( So, did I have the correct build to begin with? Well, I thought I did...

PS: Yes, it's in BETA -- it's still very annoying we have to pay to test, while all of it is being recorded in L/B like it wasn't.

Syylent
01-24-2013, 09:01 AM
Uhhhhh, why would you even charge at 5 enemies in front of you?

I do it all the time. Sometimes I get one of the 5. Most times I get caught in the stunlock windmill of doom.

What am I going to do? Run? I will just die tired if I run.