PDA

View Full Version : Respec suggestions?help pls

Cronaldo777
01-23-2013, 06:30 PM
Hi peeps, just made my first rogue account any ideas whether I should go for dex str or mana?and what skills shud i have?My other character is actually a level 21 warrior.thanks

AtariX
01-24-2013, 09:55 AM
Hi peeps, just made my first rogue account any ideas whether I should go for dex str or mana?and what skills shud i have?My other character is actually a level 21 warrior.thanks
First, you have to decide either you wanna pvp or pve. As a pve build, 5 points into +5 dex, aimed shot, razor shield, smoke bomb and nox/piercer works pretty fine. As a pvp build, you will have to be a bit smarter and you'll have to find a working combination of passives for you (for me it was dex + int) and skills, which can either be ranged with the bow, that will raise your over-all skill damage, which is good when using aimed/nox or a malee build with daggers. The bow thingie works for me the best, yet, I don't have plat for respecs, so I can't even figure out my perfect combo.

I hope I gave you a basic idea of how you can make your rogue. :)

Cronaldo777
01-25-2013, 12:43 AM
So one will have to pay 5 plat every time he/she want to do over or pvp?Thats expensive

Limsi
01-25-2013, 07:42 AM
No, choose a build that fits both PvP and PvE. There's no need to respec each time you do both. I suggest you use Shadow Pierce, Aimed, Razor shield and Shadow Veil, works good for me for both PvE and PvP. Do not forget to max your agi passive (Dex)