PDA

View Full Version : Colton

meanakric
01-23-2013, 10:32 PM
Hey guys,

Just to share a thought here.

I got Colton recently, now in lvl 16.

I have to say this pet is a real steroid pump for Attacking Mage. So so so powerful :bull_head:

Happiness bonus is already the best for Attacking Mage ( I supposed), my damage with Colton is now 166.6, DPS 187.4. Pretty high huh. (with Watch's gun of course)

Passive attack is in line with Mage spirit for "potential" AOE. However, the best part is the Arcane ability for I think, so crazily good...

Mage already have a killer feature, stacking up layers of DOT. If you activate Colton's Arcane ability - 15% crit for ALL ALLIES within range for 6 seconds, OMG, my screen is full of "critical signs"!!.. All the crits for DOT, and enemies just died in seconds. If you apply nicely, all members are on Steroids! I can't believe my observation here. Am I wrong somewhere? Please immediately correct me if I am wrong here!

Anyway, simply said "Hell yeah!" I love you Colton. 1-2 millions? It might worth it!

Happy playing to all mage!

p.s.: the only limitation? yes, the range. That's why I said, apply nicely, the range is limited.

Aintgerman
01-24-2013, 12:57 AM
Colton rocks ;)

Valsacar
01-24-2013, 09:34 AM
only about 125 tokens to go.

currycrab
01-24-2013, 10:55 AM
Since pet is disallow in PvP.

It does not fetch that price.

CosmoxKramer
01-24-2013, 03:08 PM
The radius of Colton's Arcane Ability is WAY too small!!!

I can't stand behind a boss and get the benefit of the Arcane ability if Colton is on the other side

meanakric
01-27-2013, 05:45 AM
The radius of Colton's Arcane Ability is WAY too small!!!

I can't stand behind a boss and get the benefit of the Arcane ability if Colton is on the other side

Yeah.. I agree. When flooded with mobs, I often looking over the screen for my Colton to stand close to it, duh.. I wish Colton will shout "Here here" to me..

Dinosaurus
02-16-2013, 07:12 AM
I preffer snowball
He is much more powerful.

Dinosaurus
02-16-2013, 07:15 AM
Srry! I didnt mean happiness buffs but long range abilities