PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Points for creating a guild

Energizeric
01-24-2013, 04:20 AM
So I've been gradually getting all the achievement points that are needed to reach the top of the leaderboards, and I noticed that there is 100 points for creating a guild. I'm already in a guild and I'm happy there, so no need to create my own. But I would like to get that achievement.

If I leave my guild, create a new guild, then leave that guild and come back to my original guild, will I get the achievement points?

Also, if I do that then what happens to the guild I created? Does it just disappear? Maybe I should give it to someone who wants to create their own guild but cannot afford to. Hrmmmm....

BloodGoddess
01-24-2013, 04:36 AM
You'll keep your points, and if you disband the guild it will be deleted. It's up to you wether you want to give it away, or disband it.

Astrocat
01-24-2013, 06:02 AM
No, follow these steps like I did:

Prepare an officer or recruiter of your Guild, so he's ready to invite you back. Then, leave your Guild and purchase a Guild charter for 20 platinum or 50,000 gold. Once purchased, achievement will be unlocked. Do not touch anything, just go back in your Guild. Your charter will be available anytime. If you leave your Guild again, and go into social, Guild, you will see an option to create your own Guild with the charter you already purchased. Good luck.

Energizeric
01-24-2013, 02:49 PM
No, follow these steps like I did:

Prepare an officer or recruiter of your Guild, so he's ready to invite you back. Then, leave your Guild and purchase a Guild charter for 20 platinum or 50,000 gold. Once purchased, achievement will be unlocked. Do not touch anything, just go back in your Guild. Your charter will be available anytime. If you leave your Guild again, and go into social, Guild, you will see an option to create your own Guild with the charter you already purchased. Good luck.

Obviously I would have to first leave the guild I created before I can be invited back to my current guild, right? I'm pretty sure when you are in a guild you cannot be invited to another guild until you leave that guild first.

Patricks
01-24-2013, 03:03 PM
^^
She means you don't actually have to start a new guild, just buy a guild charter. But yes you still hv to leave ur current guild n come back.

Astrocat
01-24-2013, 03:06 PM
^^
She means you don't actually have to start a new guild, just buy a guild charter. But yes you still hv to leave ur current guild n come back.

Thanks. :P

Btw, Pat, come in game when you can. We gotta talk. <3

Energizeric
01-24-2013, 05:37 PM
^^

Ok, I understand now. Thanks!