PDA

View Full Version : suggestion on auction

plate
01-24-2013, 05:25 AM
Is there a possibility to make a different tab for the watcher crates? Cause its really anoying when ur looking for pets u have to go to 10x as much pages then we had before before u reach the first pets u already are at page 15 thats a bit lamr tbh

Astrocat
01-24-2013, 05:44 AM
Just type ''egg'' or the name of the egg you want.

plate
01-25-2013, 10:09 AM
Why not make a diffetent tap for eggs and crates? The way it was before the crates was way better eggs and crates something different yet in thr same tab :/

Vystirch
01-25-2013, 10:42 AM
Why not make a diffetent tap for eggs and crates? The way it was before the crates was way better eggs and crates something different yet in thr same tab :/

Because that would be a waste of space when you can just type in key words, such as:
Crate
Chest
Egg

chitgoks
01-28-2013, 03:25 AM
i would definitely want to see a filter to get those crates out of the picture because i just want to see the cheapest item i could find excluding crates. it's tedious to have to type egg by egg by egg

Ruejade
01-29-2013, 12:58 AM
I LOL'd. Just type "egg" and all you get are eggs.... Unless you're searching for a specific pet. Btw, you don't have to type the entire name while searching. I type "mal" when searching for malison, and "ket" when searching for kettle.

And it works with other things too. Just type "agi lif pot" if you're searching for Agile Lifethief of Potency.

Bless
01-29-2013, 01:35 AM
I LOL'd. Just type "egg" and all you get are eggs.... Unless you're searching for a specific pet. Btw, you don't have to type the entire name while searching. I type "mal" when searching for malison, and "ket" when searching for kettle.

And it works with other things too. Just type "agi lif pot" if you're searching for Agile Lifethief of Potency. I do that too :D

TEOKILLO
01-29-2013, 01:35 AM
I do you too :)

Bless
01-29-2013, 01:46 AM
I do you too :) o.O read the sentence again teo it sounds vvrong

BadWolf
01-29-2013, 03:16 AM
o.O read the sentence again teo it sounds vvrong

lol, so true...