PDA

View Full Version : Time Shift is broken!

Bullox
01-24-2013, 05:29 AM
Hey all, i tested Time Shift for many Times at Brackenridge Elite. And it did not work, no snare no root. It makes damage and the Mobs run through it follow the mage and kill him... I tried, if it is a lagg or im too stupid to play but after 8 deaths I tested it with an Guild Mate and his Time Shift did not work too. Please fix it. Thx

SuRfY
01-24-2013, 06:49 AM
How many points do u have in Time Shift? LOL

Bullox
01-24-2013, 07:28 AM
I skilled 4/5 in Time. I did not skill the reduced Dodge Chance and I try to relog and test it again. It did not work. Tested it at the last Group befor killing Jarl, like always...charged Fireball, put charged Time Shift over them and....they run out of TS and follow me...

Libria
01-24-2013, 08:30 AM
I skilled 4/5 in Time. I did not skill the reduced Dodge Chance and I try to relog and test it again. It did not work. Tested it at the last Group befor killing Jarl, like always...charged Fireball, put charged Time Shift over them and....they run out of TS and follow me...

Seeing the same in Elite Tower. Could be the devs tweaking stuff to balance PVP. Either root is completely ignored, or root time is reduced to almost nothing.

If they keep it this way, I hope we get a free respec, b/c I don't need a Time Shift that doesn't shift time.

Valsacar
01-24-2013, 09:20 AM
This has been reported many, many, times in the proper section of the forums (you know, the one that says BUGS in the name). Frost is also broken. Basically all the nerfs that they gave us in PvP are affecting PvE as well. It sucks, we die, a lot.

meanakric
01-24-2013, 09:24 AM
I think I have to agree on this. There's really some error. Mobs are not rooted 5/5 for time shift.

Yakiniku
01-24-2013, 11:04 AM
This has been reported many, many, times in the proper section of the forums (you know, the one that says BUGS in the name). Frost is also broken. Basically all the nerfs that they gave us in PvP are affecting PvE as well. It sucks, we die, a lot.

Yea, pretty much. I was hoping this would've gotten fixed in the last mini patch, but ah well. Maybe next patch. /shrug

Play an alt in the meantime, I say.

xcainnblecterx
01-24-2013, 01:24 PM
I got a idea, do a seperate section for pvp skill. When you lvl you get two points and and the points can be used in the different sections

Carapace
01-24-2013, 02:56 PM
this is a known issue and should be fixed in the near future

TheBedtBird
01-25-2013, 01:44 PM

Hey guys here comes another helpful post mines

You shouldnt just put points in a skill, if you didnt know, once you put a skill point in a skill, then after that you can pick which powerup for the skill you'd like(:

Now that ^ is how you post a post

xcainnblecterx
01-25-2013, 02:50 PM
@thebedtbird ?

Zakyro
01-26-2013, 07:09 AM
LoL :) I hate mage with ToS he is very leecher pro :)