PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboards

Energizeric
01-24-2013, 02:44 PM
I posted this in a couple of other threads, but nobody commented. The debate over whether or not PvP is balanced is no longer needed. The results are in:

**24 of the top 25 players on the leaderboards for PvP are rogues, including the top 23 players.

**There is 1 warrior among the top 25 players, and he is #24 on the list

**There are no sorcerers among the top 25

"Balanced" would mean similar numbers of all classes on the leaderboards. For example, PvE is pretty balanced and you will notice similar amounts of all classes on the PvE leaderboards.

I'm not sure what specific changes are needed, but the end goal of any changes should be to even this out.

Astrocat
01-24-2013, 02:51 PM
I agree 100% and have said it many times also. Rogues are all over the Leaderboards, and especially for timed runs and CTF kills. How can people say that Rogues aren't OP...

lsd_centaur
01-24-2013, 04:07 PM
Thats true. I dont pay attn to the main leader Boards., just the classes now.

Vystirch
01-24-2013, 05:03 PM
I agree 100% and have said it many times also. Rogues are all over the Leaderboards, and especially for timed runs and CTF kills. How can people say that Rogues aren't OP...

They are not! They just are good at killing. Warriors are op also if you look at the flag carries. Your just one sided in this kitty.......

Patricks
01-24-2013, 05:16 PM

They are not! They just are good at killing. Warriors are op also if you look at the flag carries. Your just one sided in this kitty.......

Thing is, if one class is made for killing, another must be made for dying, because the kills come from somewhere.

Vystirch
01-24-2013, 05:18 PM
Thing is, if one class is made for killing, another must be made for dying, because the kills come from somewhere.

Yep it is:
Rouge: Killing
Warrior: Flags
Sorcerer: Running around healing and dieing

Patricks
01-24-2013, 05:21 PM

Yep it is:
Rouge: Killing
Warrior: Flags

Rogue: Killing
Warrior: Flags. Running around healing without dying.
Sorcerer: Running around healing and dying

Dreuefesie
01-24-2013, 05:23 PM

If that was the case the sorcerers would not be able do as much damage as they do and they would only have buff/debuff/heal skills.

Energizeric
01-24-2013, 05:41 PM
If that was the case the sorcerers would not be able do as much damage as they do and they would only have buff/debuff/heal skills.

Yes, I think that's the point of his post. It shouldn't be that way, but that's the way it currently is.

Sorcerers should be good at something that is listed on the leaderboards. Currently they are not good at anything.