PDA

View Full Version : Question about banded chests

sonvolt
01-24-2013, 03:02 PM
So my question is, what do normal banded chests drop? Do they also drop pinks like elite chest? Or do they not drop pinks? And if they do drop pinks are they the same that drop from elite chests?

Jcyee
01-24-2013, 09:12 PM
As far as I know, all chests drop pinks. Regular chests just have a much lower chance of getting pinks

sonvolt
01-24-2013, 10:23 PM
Great thanks for the reply.

Energizeric
01-24-2013, 10:47 PM
Actually I think the regular banded chests only drop "regular" pinks (the cheaper ones) while the elite banded chests drop the elite pinks (the very expensive ones). I'm not 100% sure though, but I think this is the way it works.

Destructible
01-25-2013, 01:29 AM
Actually I think the regular banded chests only drop "regular" pinks (the cheaper ones) while the elite banded chests drop the elite pinks (the very expensive ones). I'm not 100% sure though, but I think this is the way it works.

^this. :) Elite Pinks drop from 'Elite Banded gold/silver/copper Chests' or 'Elite gold/silver/copper Chests II' only.

Leftnut
01-25-2013, 04:00 AM
^this. :) Elite Pinks drop from 'Elite Banded gold/silver/copper Chests' or 'Elite gold/silver/copper Chests II' only.

yep regular banded chests have a chance to drop good/decent pinks from newest levels but there max lvl is 16 sadly lol

Norbert
01-25-2013, 11:54 AM

Does anybody know if the Elite Banded chests drop better items or more frequently than the corresponding Elite II chests? In other words, is it worth running Tower instead of Jarl if you're going to open the chests anyway?

Rare
01-25-2013, 12:40 PM
Does anybody know if the Elite Banded chests drop better items or more frequently than the corresponding Elite II chests? In other words, is it worth running Tower instead of Jarl if you're going to open the chests anyway?

Different gear drops from Elite Banded Chests than from Elite Chest II.

For example, Demonlord Gear will only drop from Elite Banded. Also, elite gear from the previous cap will only drop from Elite II. So, if you want Demonlord, farm Dead City maps.

Otherwise, farm Previous maps. One note about Elite Chest II though. Even at LVL 21 you can get L20 or L21 gear. Whereas with the elite banded it will scale to your level specifically (LVL21 = L21 gear).

sorcerer
01-25-2013, 04:22 PM
whats the difference between elite banded and elite chest II ?

Energizeric
01-26-2013, 08:10 PM
whats the difference between elite banded and elite chest II ?

Uhhh, read the post right before yours. LOL