PDA

View Full Version : My Feedback on 1.4.1

Cascade
09-23-2010, 11:13 PM
First of all I would like to say thank you to the devs for putting all their time and effort into PL and making it a great game ! :)

1) The quests are ok but they should have a lot of different characters to go to for the quests you shouldn't be going to the same 3 NPCs for all the quests its just to repetitive.

2) The quests need custom quest items like the fathom quests had...It makes it a lot more interesting and fun to play.

3) We need to have Frozen Nightmare quests! (Suggestion)

4) The towne looks nice but could be expanded to have secret passages in it and more NPC's.

Will update this list as I play more. Again thank you devs for time and effort and thanks for reading :)

Also, I would appreciate it if the community would post there feedback as well...The devs need to know what we think of the game in order to make it better :D

vulgarstrike
09-23-2010, 11:15 PM
IMO, the towne itself looked like it was thrown together at the last minute. idk if that's because it's so very basic and nothing but the bones of it, but I felt like it was lacking. even the spawn area is exactly the same every time.

Cascade
09-23-2010, 11:17 PM
Yeah it definitely doesn't have as much NPCs or scenery than the other townes...Maybe the devs could fix it up a bit?

KingFu
09-24-2010, 12:15 AM
I'm ok with the quests I guess, but I Wally want the level 29 snipers penguin snowcap that is a drop to have a little more armor then the level 27 received from quests, just makes more sense, some of my friends agree too.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-24-2010, 12:16 AM
I'm ok with the quests I guess, but I Wally want the level 29 snipers penguin snowcap that is a drop to have a little more armor then the level 27 received from quests, just makes more sense, some of my friends agree too.

I got it :p.

KingFu
09-24-2010, 12:23 AM
I got it :p.

You mean the helm? I have the lvl 29 and 27 now, but I would MUCH rather have the level 29 have an advantage over the 27 since it's harder to get and a higher level.

Raxie
09-24-2010, 12:26 AM
is there a level 29 dreamer's helm?

KingFu
09-24-2010, 12:28 AM
Yes, dreamers elven helmet comes in level 29, it's uncommon to see though, I've only seen one, and it had 1 more armor then the level 25 version, that's part of the reason I want the level 29 sniper helm to have 1 more armor then the level 27 one.

Cascade
09-24-2010, 08:46 PM
I'm liking the new updates for 1.4.1...They could change some of the quests especially the 1000 pelts one...It gets repetive...please make them more interesting by doing multiple activities not just doing stuff in dungeons...Perhaps going to a NPC for something and other stuff!