PDA

View Full Version : suggestion for al . we need more excited map and activity .

jorgen668
01-24-2013, 07:00 PM
suggestion for al . we need more excited map and activity . this game is getting boring when you are 21lv . they are nothing you can do . pvp is not excited as i expected. we just kill other player for nothing. for example , i kill he and others kill me . can you create some map for pvp . there normal map , elite map . how about making a new map for pvp . when you kill somebody you will get something such as money or weapon.. ,second, make some activity for player once a week such as kill boos you will get some stuffs.

Lady_Pebbles
01-24-2013, 10:06 PM
Right now, all of the StS games are boring me lol. PL is bleh due to the fact it takes forevs to cap and the characters look ugly as hell imo, plus the overall game play there is hella repetitive... Most of their games repeat the same stuff over and over again. SL is pretty much dead. I have had the same Miner's Luck elixir on my toon for a long while now so imagine how boring it gets there for me lol. DL is very active in PvP and I loooove the PvP there which always brings ne back but without a level cap, new gear, new PvP maps, new PvE stuff, etc.... It gets hella boring after a while too. SL & DL need major updates.

As for AL... Bleh it has a lot of work to be done in the PvP department. Its being updated too much compared to the other games and yet it still bores me with the same old repeated content. The pet system might be new but even after I collected them like Pokemons, they are boring as hell and happiness drains faster as it levels. Which is hella stupid due to the fact that those pets are used more at end game cuz they change stats and give bonuses.... Buuut whats the point of leveling pets now if we might not be able to even use them in PvP in the future after testing? (yes they took them out now but before we were able to use them)...

I mean its just all annoying already. Its ridiculous.

Aracnus
01-24-2013, 10:10 PM
True dat Threnny!

AL is the baby of STS right now.. SL has been 46 for longer than AL has been out.. and DL has been at 31 for even longer i believe.. PL is going fairly smooth, and always has (at STS' largest game)

As for you, jorgen668.. AL is getting a new expansion featuring Kraken Isles sometime in February, so I would just try to keep up on forum news, and not waste forum space.. ;)