PDA

View Full Version : Drop rates nerf?

Suchislife
01-24-2013, 09:59 PM
Are drop rates for demonic gonna get nerfed?

TEOKILLO
01-24-2013, 10:07 PM
Demonic does not "simply" drop

Everyone'sFavMage
01-24-2013, 10:29 PM
If they do. I'll be pissed.

cookiez
01-24-2013, 10:40 PM
Haha, sts makes demonic drop: 90% of pl rage quits

Suchislife
01-24-2013, 10:43 PM
Then what's all this fuss about people saying nuri drop rates nerf lmao?

Deathofan
01-24-2013, 10:47 PM
Some people are actually crafting demonic since each "lv60" piece is cheap, the only set that's actually going to be rare is the demonic dagger set since the dagger alone needs like 21 or 22 blades to craft lol.

Multibird
01-25-2013, 02:31 AM
I would like them to be nerfed like dragons

The Happiness
01-25-2013, 02:59 AM
I would like them to be nerfed like dragons

And I would not. If you had crafted your own demonic set you would know why. It's not like it's impossible to do again. Just very difficult. There's nothing wrong with keeping something hard to attain. It gives people something to work for while keep the demonic sets valuable.

McBain
01-25-2013, 05:07 AM
Nothing has been nerfed I don't think (like dragon items). It's just a matter of farming. More people farming = more of those items on the market and lower prices. For example, a few months ago, Fang was kind of a ghost town, but I've noticed a lotta lotta 76 games in vampire feast lately (because I've been running it a lot myself). It's that point between campaigns where a large number of players are capped and have nothing to do but farm for stuff like dragons and glyph items to make money. Whenever the new expansion comes and everyone starts playing the new maps rather than farming Nuri's and Fang, the rarity of these items (along with their prices) will go back up again. It happens every cap.

Chopper
01-25-2013, 10:43 AM
Nothing has been nerfed I don't think (like dragon items). It's just a matter of farming. More people farming = more of those items on the market and lower prices. For example, a few months ago, Fang was kind of a ghost town, but I've noticed a lotta lotta 76 games in vampire feast lately (because I've been running it a lot myself). It's that point between campaigns where a large number of players are capped and have nothing to do but farm for stuff like dragons and glyph items to make money. Whenever the new expansion comes and everyone starts playing the new maps rather than farming Nuri's and Fang, the rarity of these items (along with their prices) will go back up again. It happens every cap.

pretty much this. With my two toons capped, there is nothing else to do but farm for valuable items. That leads to Fang runs for Dragon pieces and maybe Glyph steels, etc.

xcainnblecterx
01-25-2013, 01:11 PM
Glyph has been nurfed not demonic as you need to craft it. The components for demonic i say are still rare

Suentous PO
01-25-2013, 02:10 PM
And I would not. If you had crafted your own demonic set you would know why. It's not like it's impossible to do again. Just very difficult. There's nothing wrong with keeping something hard to attain. It gives people something to work for while keep the demonic sets valuable.

Ya, I crafted mine back when nuri was cap, BEFORE the first few nuri nerfs, when gravestoned could kill you fully thrashered, and BEFORE funhouse dropped glyph, it was a big deal then.
When funhouse started dropping some people came to me to break the news "sorry to tell you...."
Again exclusivity is a good thing here and is more and more rare as time flies.

Bunnyshoota
01-25-2013, 02:46 PM
Smh

Xyzther
01-25-2013, 06:33 PM
I miss dem old days.

Ogbuehi
01-25-2013, 09:54 PM
I would like them to nerfed as well. It's nearly 10 times as expensive as the crafted glyph set, but just black instead of purple. And not as strong as savage or fiery. And I crafted my own savage and fiery and bought the glyph for my kid.

xcainnblecterx
01-25-2013, 10:02 PM
Ofc its not as strong as a 75 lol. This is 60 and good for pvpers or showing off. I personally dont want it raise as demonoic is probably one of.the.hardest set to get next to dragon. The crafted glyph set is black. The highest for.glyph is lvl56 and even now it was way higher i member paying 900k for arm then boom glyph got nurfed

Doodlebeast
01-25-2013, 10:27 PM
I got pissed when glyph drop rate nerfed :( and why would 90% PL quit rage? Only like 1-10% people owns them

LwMark
01-26-2013, 01:59 AM
Im debatin on sellin my demonics now u guys scaring me on maybe gets nerfed droped rates.
I been steadily stockin up sooooo much demonic sets an pieces as i can for the last couple months.

Edit

Before everyone was complaining on drag drop rates an how to rare and now been seeing more people talk about demonics, i just dont want same thing to happen cause many of us will get screwed money wise, i been able to get ALMOST 3 of each set an numerous single pieces. So if anyone wanna buy any sets or pieces just pruvate message me with a reasonabke price, i wont over price, just let me know

Multibird
01-26-2013, 02:05 AM

well they should have thought of it when they decided to nerf dragons and glyphic, I lost over 20mil in dragon and you think I would care for demonic that is under gold cap

angeldawn
01-26-2013, 03:13 AM
Im debatin on sellin my demonics now u guys scaring me on maybe gets nerfed droped rates.
I been steadily stockin up sooooo much demonic sets an pieces as i can for the last couple months.

Edit

Before everyone was complaining on drag drop rates an how to rare and now been seeing more people talk about demonics, i just dont want same thing to happen cause many of us will get screwed money wise, i been able to get ALMOST 3 of each set an numerous single pieces. So if anyone wanna buy any sets or pieces just pruvate message me with a reasonabke price, i wont over price, just let me know

Funny how u have all these sets and demonic sets after u tell everyone you u were scammed ....... Hmmm

xcainnblecterx
01-26-2013, 03:22 AM
Nope demonic.will stay the.same. pretty sure, but ive been wrong before

LwMark
01-26-2013, 12:11 PM

Edit

Funny how u have all these sets and demonic sets after u tell everyone you u were scammed ....... Hmmm

Funny thing is after Mr. DaBes wiped me out ive been actively steadily merchin everyday for last 2-3 months to recover, so ya

cat
01-27-2013, 12:48 PM
im sory i don no good english , are we talking about the nerf gun from funschool?

Burstnuke
01-27-2013, 10:53 PM
drop rates are high tho