PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Twinks

Ruejade
01-24-2013, 10:56 PM
Hi guys, im here to start a discussion regarding low level twinks. I've seen some posts on forums about twinks are people who are farming noobs, cowards, etc. I have also asked around people who have twinks and they said that twink matches are actually quite hard since they'll face people who are higher lv than then. I never twinked before therefore I could not judge, but can people who are familiar with the twinking scene please explain about the reasons you guys twink?

All opinions are well come. I just wanted to know more about these twinks since topics about twinks usually become a root of conflict.

birdmasta
01-24-2013, 11:14 PM
a bit of the farming(right now since they're are so many nubs) xD but its overall for fun. so many ppl twink that u twink with other twinks (whoa @.@) twinking with other twinks is hard. depends who has the better gear, and timing. twinking is overall very fun and is just like endgame (atm it is since endgame so close to the main twink level, 16) twinking in like the other LEGENDS games is different from endgame tho. so right now theres no diff. and endgame prob also farms noobs. twinks require money and skill. less skill points the harder it is to output dmg and make good build so those are some challenges

Infrico
01-25-2013, 03:41 AM
I twink because it's ACTUAL PvP. End-game PvP is more expensive and more time-consuming when level cap rises etc. Twink gear is cheaper and if you're only looking for PvP in the game, you wont have to worry about whether your gear is gonna be useless or whatever because you will always be using it. Hopefully once PvP balances out and settles in, Twinking competitions start to make an impact and thats when you personally want to improve your own skills and be recognised in the game =).

Nightarcher
01-25-2013, 10:44 AM
I love twinking, simply because it's so fun.

I have my main Mage for playing AL at the endgame, but sometimes I want to go back to when I was a lower level and see how different the game is. I pve with my lv10 twink (I got through Dead City) and have learned that taking down Lord Mardrom is impossible at that level haha. I pvp with him often, because it's rarer to see people at lower levels with actual skills and it feels like a bigger achievement to me; I stand out more.

And I also love to inspire lower levels to learn the game mechanics and play to the best of their abilities, using strategy and tactics to become great. At endgame, there's often a ton of arguing and pride, and—honestly—a plethora of jerks. The game is simpler in the lower levels, and I enjoy it. :)

Jayesh Patel
04-24-2015, 03:52 PM
Selling lvl 12 rogue pvp armor icescale of potentcy... pm me in game vampiic vampiisto vampiito lilaps

Theillist1
04-24-2015, 05:02 PM
I kill Lord Mardom With lvl 8... Title to prove it

Remarked
04-24-2015, 11:29 PM
Selling lvl 12 rogue pvp armor icescale of potentcy... pm me in game vampiic vampiisto vampiito lilaps
Why would you post that in this section and nice necro bro

siddhant
04-26-2015, 06:03 AM
I twink because it is very very cheap when compared to endgame and I don't get 1 shorted and nor do I even farm those random nubs constantly like some other twinks do I luv clashes at twink lvl and always try to find that, twink mage with 1:1 kdr ty.

Hail
04-26-2015, 10:55 AM
Reasons I twink:
1) When I was a noob (yes hard to believe..jk) a stranger helped me gear up at a twinking level, 13. Found I loved it more than grinding in pve areas for absolutely nothing at all but xp...
2) Over time, I made a family in my guild after moving down to level 8/9 with my friend mentioned above. Been there ever since...
3) I am just waaaaaaaaaaaay too lazy to level up to 41 now...

kinzmet
04-27-2015, 05:53 PM
I played AL because it have a PvP feature. But when I got to max level I found it hard to get the best gears to compete at PvP, Malison is very hard to get back then. Thats why I decided to go to twinking, cheaper and faster. I also love to help others to start twinking back then (so I could have better rivals instead of just killing lost people in PvP rooms). Back then, there was a Lifethief dagger glitch (very high DPS) that was very fun to use. Back then there was no drama, blocking etc etc.. all was good and play the CTF the right way (using flag score to win).

princesslovess
04-27-2015, 07:19 PM
well i farm nubs.....there is no point of not farming them when they are there wanting to die of my blade.

Arrowz
04-27-2015, 07:30 PM
well i farm nubs.....there is no point of not farming them when they are there wanting to die of my blade.

Lol@this. Makes it sound like the nubs fault. Thanks for the chuckle

epicrrr
04-27-2015, 11:12 PM
To PVP.

I hunt those noobs who have no idea what this tomb thing is, especially people wearing noob set which have no idea what hit them that aimshot coming so fast they havent even completed their first step. im not a hypocrite

Clashes are fun, PVP is same on all brackets IMO i just got used to low level bracket so i dont bother moving up now.

Ssneakykills
04-28-2015, 02:23 AM
Can't keep up with the costs and demand of endgame pvp

EQT
04-28-2015, 06:37 AM
To kill time and make good friends whilst earning gold merching to make gear better :P not a hardcore player cba to level up, P.s I haven't leveled any accounts over l20

epicrrr
05-03-2015, 05:16 AM
Can't keep up with the costs and demand of endgame pvp

Yes this too, the upkeep is too much. To stay competitive need to shell out at least 15m+ skills alone wont save you lol.

Ssneakykills
05-03-2015, 06:40 AM
Yes this too, the upkeep is too much. To stay competitive need to shell out at least 15m+ skills alone wont save you lol.

Sadly true and the worst thing is it seems twink gear is raising in price too now

Mabokcinta
05-03-2015, 08:12 AM
I kill Lord Mardom With lvl 8... Title to prove it
wow cool man. one of the best player in Arlor :loyal::encouragement:

Maunyabastian
05-03-2015, 08:58 AM
I've been playing this game since the beginning of Jan 2013, that's about two months after the game releasement. I, as a MOBA addicted player, never have any main. Currently highest character is my L10 Warrior, I have 2 characters atm but at the past, I have plenty just in case to try new twink guilds. I survive with merch and trick those old newbie players. I had joined more than 10 guilds at 5-12 bracket, such as Indo Twinks, Kronos, Red Legion, Elite Twinks, Fame, and many more. But at the end of 2013 I decided to take a break and recently I started to play again in March 2015. It has been a year of inactivity and I'm still a L10 twinker from the beginning. It is in my blood. Hope you enjoyed my story!

epicrrr
05-05-2015, 09:04 PM
I've been playing this game since the beginning of Jan 2013, that's about two months after the game releasement. I, as a MOBA addicted player, never have any main. Currently highest character is my L10 Warrior, I have 2 characters atm but at the past, I have plenty just in case to try new twink guilds. I survive with merch and trick those old newbie players. I had joined more than 10 guilds at 5-12 bracket, such as Indo Twinks, Kronos, Red Legion, Elite Twinks, Fame, and many more. But at the end of 2013 I decided to take a break and recently I started to play again in March 2015. It has been a year of inactivity and I'm still a L10 twinker from the beginning. It is in my blood. Hope you enjoyed my story!

I too cant fathom moving up to lvls that are far from my home bracket of 10. Idk why im maybe sentimental. Lol 10>11>12 now im 13.

ezkinita
05-06-2015, 01:45 AM
Cheaper feed pet cost :)

hpmyname
05-07-2015, 03:17 AM
cheaper items than endgame