PDA

View Full Version : Three Musketeers End Game CTF Tournament!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Cheenivie
02-03-2013, 08:28 PM
Seems so, I'd speculate that ninja (bird) killed during some very important exchanges.

I have to say ninja did quite a good job out there:)

XghostzX
02-03-2013, 08:31 PM
I have to say ninja did quite a good job out there:)

Haha, that Ninja...

Anyways, I'll post a pic of the brackets once all teams go through round 1... hopefully that'll be easier for those who use a mobile device and not a PC.

Cheenivie
02-03-2013, 08:50 PM
Haha, that Ninja...

Anyways, I'll post a pic of the brackets once all teams go through round 1... hopefully that'll be easier for those who use a mobile device and not a PC.

Ok thx! And everyone who hasn't played yet get your matches scheduled!!

nobounds
02-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Haha, that Ninja...

a pc? ive herd about these from my grandfather. they were half the size of a human and allowed games like tetris, and solitaire to be played. amazing that people still use these things.

Yich
02-03-2013, 11:36 PM
a pc? ive herd about these from my grandfather. they were half the size of a human and allowed games like tetris, and solitaire to be played. amazing that people still use these things.

Obviously someone hasn't used a computer before. Everyone know's PC's are faster than your silly little mobile device...

XghostzX
02-03-2013, 11:49 PM
Haha, that Ninja...

A laptop? Haha, you know I mean computers like a mac. :)

Yich
02-03-2013, 11:55 PM
A laptop? Haha, you know I mean computers like a mac. :)

I dont think he knew.

Mastervoodoo
02-04-2013, 12:36 AM
i need alvindarth to pm so i can get a game setup... me scav and idownyounow have been waiting some time now for our first match, i havent seen any players of alvindarths team on, while me and my two teamates are all on at the same time..

XghostzX
02-04-2013, 08:24 AM
i need alvindarth to pm so i can get a game setup... me scav and idownyounow have been waiting some time now for our first match, i havent seen any players of alvindarths team on, while me and my two teamates are all on at the same time..

Try PMing his whole team and adding them in game. Does anybody know viet well enough to contact him?

Everyone'sFavMage
02-04-2013, 12:36 PM
cute story i wish i cared more

lmfao

Everyone'sFavMage
02-04-2013, 12:42 PM

LOL

slivir
02-04-2013, 04:55 PM
WOW it was 3am i was at church at that time on sunday:/

Multibird
02-04-2013, 05:06 PM

cool

XghostzX
02-04-2013, 05:13 PM

Everyone is from a different place! They need an in-game time that everyone can use :)

AbsolutePally
02-04-2013, 06:33 PM
Can we play people in our bracket early if the time presents itself?

Multibird
02-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Can we play people in our bracket early if the time presents itself?

If ppl like our team delays much, I guess you could leave us behind

Zeus
02-04-2013, 08:08 PM
If ppl like our team delays much, I guess you could leave us behind

Lol, come on. Have some sportsmanship and faith. They'll make the match. Why wouldn't they? They'd probably be disqualified if they didn't.

AbsolutePally
02-04-2013, 08:13 PM
I'd love to do a round robin

XghostzX
02-04-2013, 08:46 PM
I'd love to do a round robin

Unfortunately, there won't be enough time.

Anyways, I think (and hope) after contacting Skrapi, we'll be playing our match tonight... 10:00 P.M. Forum time.

Multibird
02-04-2013, 09:44 PM
Lol, come on. Have some sportsmanship and faith. They'll make the match. Why wouldn't they? They'd probably be disqualified if they didn't.

6 left...2 took a while..wonder how will the tourney turnout

Multibird
02-04-2013, 09:46 PM
6 left...2 took a while..wonder how will the tourney turnout

Ik..take more time...some will complain and finally we will finish the tourney off with a SPLASH!!

Multibird
02-04-2013, 09:48 PM
All you teams out in the community (including my humble team) pls contact your opponents and get this tourney over with...I'm excited to see the winner :P

XghostzX
02-04-2013, 11:24 PM
Team Xghostzx beat Skraps team 5-2... I'll post the screeny when I can.

It was a tough match! Macute was one hell of a bear giving us a tough time, Skrap racking up kills. Thank you for your time guys! Awesome sporstmanship.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-04-2013, 11:26 PM
I was there when u were liek warming up. I trolled u and OWNT James.

Shilooo
02-04-2013, 11:54 PM
Here is screeny

jiu
02-05-2013, 12:16 AM

It was a tough match! Macute was one hell of a bear giving us a tough time, Skrap racking up kills. Thank you for your time guys! Awesome sporstmanship.

Thanks Ghost,Nun and Shiloo till the next tourney. you guys were so fast. good luck till the end of the tourney.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-05-2013, 12:17 AM
Grats to my personal favorite to win!

shhhnfight
02-05-2013, 12:25 AM
I am Favorite! <3s

Everyone'sFavMage
02-05-2013, 12:26 AM
No James gtfo I was talking about will. <3 jk I know my boys will win it!

AbsolutePally
02-05-2013, 12:34 AM
Sweet another match! Gg

skrapicoco
02-05-2013, 02:03 AM

GG well played :)

Snalin
02-05-2013, 04:14 AM
good game

Nihiliste
02-05-2013, 06:52 AM
Playing our match against Inst's team this weekend, he said Fri-Sat (Sat for him, Fri for me and my team).

Blind
02-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Playing our match against Inst's team this weekend, he said Fri-Sat (Sat for him, Fri for me and my team).
Makes no sense haha. So no one knows when i guess.
^^^^ EDIT: sorry i misinterpreted that.

Btw i'll be unbanned by that time. I can play that match any time you want me to, if Ace can't.

XghostzX
02-05-2013, 08:00 AM

Sweet, and I'll be whipping around in game this weekend to find everyone who's signed up!

XghostzX
02-05-2013, 04:43 PM
I was just talking to Oneshothero, and he said that he may not be able to compete in the tournament due to real life things. We may need a new team to be swapped in.

EDIT: Imcomet's team is back in. Their team is listed on the first page.

Entertaining
02-05-2013, 04:58 PM
I was just talking to Oneshothero, and he said that he may not be able to compete in the tournament due to real life things. We may need a new team to be swapped in.

Aww, gf.

AbsolutePally
02-05-2013, 07:42 PM

That's a solid team. Good luck! They fight husky team?

XghostzX
02-05-2013, 07:51 PM

That's a solid team. Good luck! They fight husky team?

It should be Alvin's team according to the brackets... I'm on mobileI I'll double check later,

Shilooo
02-05-2013, 08:08 PM
Here ya go

AbsolutePally
02-05-2013, 08:17 PM
Great another tough team in my bracket. Ha

XghostzX
02-05-2013, 10:48 PM
Unfortunately guys, I'm not sure if the devs will provide a prize. They haven't really responded to any of my PM's or E-mails (not just about plat), and I'm a little disappointed.

I'll try to rack up some more gold in the meantime, and donations are gladly accepted.

Multibird
02-05-2013, 10:54 PM
My team has decided to play on friday Feb 8th 2013 at 3:30 pm EST, if anyone sees Flacs jc, gaunab please let them know

Gaunab
02-06-2013, 11:59 AM
My team has decided to play on friday Feb 8th 2013 at 3:30 pm EST, if anyone sees Flacs jc, gaunab please let them know

I told you this week doesnt work for me because Im on vacation and Jc is busy as well afaik. Thats why we tried to fight you last friday but your teammates left before we could get started.
I will be back on saturday, Im sure we can get this done within that week.

Multibird
02-06-2013, 01:59 PM
I told you this week doesnt work for me because Im on vacation and Jc is busy as well afaik. Thats why we tried to fight you last friday but your teammates left before we could get started.
I will be back on saturday, Im sure we can get this done within that week.
Pm me when ur back

jcoultet
02-06-2013, 02:27 PM
I don't mean to be rude but could you negotiate a time instead of deciding and expecting us to be able to come.

Multibird
02-06-2013, 03:14 PM
I don't mean to be rude but could you negotiate a time instead of deciding and expecting us to be able to come.

For now we are ready to play at that time, but we can manage on saturday if flacs decides to play over the weekend

XghostzX
02-06-2013, 05:12 PM

Was going to say this^^

Matches, matches, matches, GET EM IN!

Multibird
02-07-2013, 12:01 AM
ok boss

Blind
02-07-2013, 03:21 AM
10 hours left till i'm unbanned.

jiu
02-07-2013, 04:39 AM
Unfortunately guys, I'm not sure if the devs will provide a prize. They haven't really responded to any of my PM's or E-mails (not just about plat), and I'm a little disappointed.

I'll try to rack up some more gold in the meantime, and donations are gladly accepted.

this is a healthy event even if the debs don't give up prizes to support this. It's good to know everyone IG.

XghostzX
02-07-2013, 08:00 AM

Plenty of time. Most matches will be this Sunday.

Multibird
02-07-2013, 05:54 PM

LMAO

dudetus
02-07-2013, 06:33 PM
I'm bored.

Play ur matches already.

AbsolutePally
02-07-2013, 08:19 PM
I'm bored.

Play ur matches already.

Let's play a match! For a potential future match!

Blind
02-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Unbanned and reborn, new ign - Neo

Our team vs Instinctively's team tomorrow. None of them know what time. But it's tomorrow for sure. Haha.

XghostzX
02-08-2013, 08:41 AM
Unbanned and reborn, new ign - Neo

Our team vs Instinctively's team tomorrow. None of them know what time. But it's tomorrow for sure. Haha.

Edited your name, haha.

CrimsonTider
02-08-2013, 09:43 AM

Pretty sure my last bear tourney winners never received their prizes. Lemme see if I can come up with some gold for ya.

XghostzX
02-08-2013, 09:48 AM

Pretty sure my last bear tourney winners never received their prizes. Lemme see if I can come up with some gold for ya.

That's very generous, but not necessary Crim. I'll probably just give the rest of my gold out as prizes (I'll sell my sets + my gold).

It's the least I owe, considering i probably got some of your hopes up... Which I apologize for.

Griffinfan
02-08-2013, 09:58 AM
I will donate some, pm me about it

AbsolutePally
02-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Played a scrimmage match vs Sexyism, jjangh, and gomkum. Very challenging team! Can't wait to see how they do vs Alvin team and possibly round 2 vs Ninja/nuke team.

XghostzX
02-08-2013, 04:37 PM
I will donate some, pm me about it

Ah thanks!

jcoultet
02-08-2013, 06:04 PM
That's very generous, but not necessary Crim. I'll probably just give the rest of my gold out as prizes (I'll sell my sets + my gold).

It's the least I owe, considering i probably got some of your hopes up... Which I apologize for.
Don't be stupid will you have done a lot to make this tourney happen you don't owe them. So what if you got there hopes up you apologised they will move on

XghostzX
02-08-2013, 11:47 PM
Updated thread/bracket.

Blind
02-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Gladiator did not show up for unknown reasons so Saycred and Ace bravely took on Instinctively's team together and were gloriously defeated 5:2.

Good luck to Instinctively, Oazearabub and Williamarthur with their next match.

;D

Nihiliste
02-09-2013, 12:23 AM
Where do I start?

So our matched was scheduled for 10:30 PM EST, we made it official THEN, Inst comes on and says to move it back to 11 because one of his teammates was going to be running late. Now, I was nice enough to say yes when I could've said no and they would've lost for having one member not show up...but instead, the opposite happens. 10:40, I go for a small nap (because I'm tired) and I wake up at 12 AM...so, what could have happened? They either could've played it 2v2 or just wait till Sunday but they didn't. So yes, its my fault for falling asleep, I let my team down and I'm sorry Blind and Saycred.

To Inst's team, this isn't over. I want our match vs. you guys wethers its tourney or not, I'm not going to just let you fly by. With that being said, good luck on your next opponents which are Flawless, Kornital, and Zeus. I HIGHLY doubt you'll get passed them.

Bye.

Zeus
02-09-2013, 12:36 AM
Where do I start?

So our matched was scheduled for 10:30 PM EST, we made it official THEN, Inst comes on and says to move it back to 11 because one of his teammates was going to be running late. Now, I was nice enough to say yes when I could've said no and they would've lost for having one member not show up...but instead, the opposite happens. 10:40, I go for a small nap (because I'm tired) and I wake up at 12 AM...so, what could have happened? They either could've played it 2v2 or just wait till Sunday but they didn't. So yes, its my fault for falling askeep, I let my team down and I'm sorry Blind and Saycred.

To Inst's team, this isn't over. I want our match vs. you guys wethers its tourney or not, I'm not going to just let you fly by. With that being said, good luck on your next opponents which are Flawless, Kornital, and Zeus. I HIGHLY doubt you'll get passed them.

Bye.

We will avenge you guys if Ghost doesn't do something about this (:

I would have contacted you if I had your number or something, dude. :/

nobounds
02-09-2013, 12:36 AM
Where do I start?

So our matched was scheduled for 10:30 PM EST, we made it official THEN, Inst comes on and says to move it back to 11 because one of his teammates was going to be running late. Now, I was nice enough to say yes when I could've said no and they would've lost for having one member not show up...but instead, the opposite happens. 10:40, I go for a small nap (because I'm tired) and I wake up at 12 AM...so, what could have happened? They either could've played it 2v2 or just wait till Sunday but they didn't. So yes, its my fault for falling askeep, I let my team down and I'm sorry Blind and Saycred.

Bye.

... lol

Nihiliste
02-09-2013, 12:45 AM
Parth, show no mercy. :)

XghostzX
02-09-2013, 02:18 AM
Where do I start?

So our matched was scheduled for 10:30 PM EST, we made it official THEN, Inst comes on and says to move it back to 11 because one of his teammates was going to be running late. Now, I was nice enough to say yes when I could've said no and they would've lost for having one member not show up...but instead, the opposite happens. 10:40, I go for a small nap (because I'm tired) and I wake up at 12 AM...so, what could have happened? They either could've played it 2v2 or just wait till Sunday but they didn't. So yes, its my fault for falling asleep, I let my team down and I'm sorry Blind and Saycred.

Bye.

Gnome and Alan, how about this,

If you can convince their whole team to play the match again, then I'll keep you guys in. They do not have to say no, but I'm giving you the option to play them again if they confirm with me.

Sound fair?

And I get it Gnome, scheduling times is tough considering we're all from different time zones. I really appreciate you trying your best to get the match in, all I could ask for.

I'll try talking to instincts team to see if they want a fair rematch... But it's purely up to them (or else I'm breaking my own rules.)

AbsolutePally
02-09-2013, 02:50 AM
Gnome and Alan, how about this,

If you can convince their whole team to play the match again, then I'll keep you guys in. They do not have to say no, but I'm giving you the option to play them again if they confirm with me.

Sound fair?

And I get it Gnome, scheduling times is tough considering we're all from different time zones. I really appreciate you trying your best to get the match in, all I could ask for.

I'll try talking to instincts team to see if they want a fair rematch... But it's purely up to them (or else I'm breaking my own rules.)

there's always the Sir team option. If aces team can beat them, then they have a rm, if sir team wins they get their rm vs us.

Also to be fair, even if aces team wins a rm,, it'll still be 1-1 therefore best of three would be a necessity.
It would be unfair to give ace team a 2nd chance and not Sirs team, somehow.
Just a thought.

dudetus
02-09-2013, 04:19 AM
So, if my team loses and I whine enough I have a chance to get back into tourney?

Acexd
02-09-2013, 04:43 AM
No ones whining buddy. Being upset comes from the fact we gave em a chance to get their team together, even though the time was already set. We didn't get the same in return. Our own fault really. 3v2 is hardly a win to be proud of. If they had beat us 3v3 then whatever. Also, I'm not gonna go up against another team who had all its members present and lost. Just to get a fair rematch for our 3v2 loss. What a waste of time.

dudetus
02-09-2013, 05:24 AM
No ones whining buddy. Being upset comes from the fact we gave em a chance to get their team together, even though the time was already set. We didn't get the same in return. Our own fault really. 3v2 is hardly a win to be proud of. If they had beat us 3v3 then whatever. Also, I'm not gonna go up against another team who had all its members present and lost. Just to get a fair rematch for our 3v2 loss. What a waste of time.

Oh, they 3v2 ur team while u gave them a chance to get their 3rd member as their 3rd member was missing earlier. Eww.

Darn, I should try to learn to read.

Bad instinctively, very bad. If u have any dignity in urself, u will have a rematch.

instictively
02-09-2013, 06:41 AM
Well we were going to eairt for glatlditor but suddenly saycryed said go and attacked us and then ace tried to get flag and killed us all, no offense thats all they wanted, they wanted 3vs2 I dont know why. Game was end at 11.30 ish and gladiator came at like 12.10 and he asked me to that we didn't play and I answered we played but you didnt come. Even asked you to make 11am and you didnt answer and logged off. So I had to invite saycryed and neo to ask where you was, and we all were waiting for you for half an hour. I told you they started. If they didnt killed us which is all 3 people . I wouldn't start. Also oazearabub is a businessman and he couldn't log in while he working and I asked u gently and you gone. Also neo sent message to you on forum ( maybe you was in sleeping so you didnt answer) if you knew match is going to start in 30mins why would you go to bed or why didnt you noticed to anyone else even you teammates dont even know.

Blind
02-09-2013, 07:33 AM
It would be unfair to give ace team a 2nd chance and not Sirs team, somehow.
Just a thought.
Wth lol? What's so special about Sir and not Skrapi for example?

Sayc and Ace played duo cause Glad was away.

Why would Sir's team deserve any kind if rematch. What about Skrapi? He is good guy too, and so are his friends.

Lol. Makes no sense.

Blind
02-09-2013, 07:36 AM
Well we were going to eairt for glatlditor but suddenly saycryed said go and attacked us and then ace tried to get flag and killed us all, no offense thats all they wanted, they wanted 3vs2 I dont know why. Game was end at 11.30 ish and gladiator came at like 12.10 and he asked me to that we didn't play and I answered we played but you didnt come. Even asked you to make 11am and you didnt answer and logged off. So I had to invite saycryed and neo to ask where you was, and we all were waiting for you for half an hour. I told you they started. If they didnt killed us which is all 3 people . I wouldn't start. Also oazearabub is a businessman and he couldn't log in while he working and I asked u gently and you gone. Also neo sent message to you on forum ( maybe you was in sleeping so you didnt answer) if you knew match is going to start in 30mins why would you go to bed or why didnt you noticed to anyone else even you teammates dont even know.
Nah don't worry about it brah, it's all good. No one's fault. If you want a rematch we can play. If not it's absolutely fine.

EDIT: In all honesty it was mine and Saycred's fault that we let the match happen as 2vs3 because we assumed Sayc and Ace would be strong enough to take on 3 newer players.

But anyway, if u want a rematch, hit us up.

;D

XghostzX
02-09-2013, 09:33 AM
Guys, here's what will be happening:

1.) If instincts team wants to play a rematch (if the ENTIRE TEAM WANTS TO), then it can happen.

2.) I can't force their team to play again - I suppose if it was my team in their position, I would play again, but nonetheless they weren't really breaking any rules.

3.) @DTF - I'm a bit confused why you really want Sir's team in again. They're a great team, I don't doubt it (I thought they had a great chance of winning), but I'm with Blind on this one. Why not skrap's team, or anyone else's team? If we needed another team to enter, it would seem more logical to find a completely new team to put together... that way everyone has an equal chance of winning. I get it's a pain when the brackets don't come out the way you want them to, but sometimes you got to deal with it guys.

Also, I'll be PMing/talking ing game to both teams to clarify.

Cheenivie
02-09-2013, 11:26 AM

1.) If instincts team wants to play a rematch (if the ENTIRE TEAM WANTS TO), then it can happen.

2.) I can't force their team to play again - I suppose if it was my team in their position, I would play again, but nonetheless they weren't really breaking any rules.

3.) @DTF - I'm a bit confused why you really want Sir's team in again. They're a great team, I don't doubt it (I thought they had a great chance of winning), but I'm with Blind on this one. Why not skrap's team, or anyone else's team? If we needed another team to enter, it would seem more logical to find a completely new team to put together... that way everyone has an equal chance of winning. I get it's a pain when the brackets don't come out the way you want them to, but sometimes you got to deal with it guys.

In the rules didn't it say we needed a screen shot. I went through every page and I haven't seen one unless there were witnesses its not an official win?!?

XghostzX
02-09-2013, 11:41 AM
@cheen

I talk to the losing teams.. If they confirm they're lost with the score, that's all I need. I can always move down a team on the bracket if someone lies. Screenshots can be helpful, but it's also fun seeing who had the most kills and flags, etc.

skrapicoco
02-09-2013, 12:00 PM
How bout the teams who lost let them vs the others who lost and fight for the spot to get in the match again if there is a spot

XghostzX
02-09-2013, 12:04 PM
How bout the teams who lost let them vs the others who lost and fight for the spot to get in the match again if there is a spot

I'll definitely consider that possiblility.

skrapicoco
02-09-2013, 12:08 PM
I'll definitely consider that possiblility.

Thanks btw gf yesterday bro lol

AbsolutePally
02-09-2013, 12:51 PM

If you were listening you'd know that Sirs team sat for us during the game when Parth and I had many many issues. So instead of a situation like you have now with a 2/3 we had a proper game due to that teams courtesy.
If they played in agreement and lost that's their own decision, no? Imagined if they won, would they still be asking for a rm???? Even in your own rules it says if one is lost during the match its game on. Now ofc I'm paraphrasing.
The way I'm seeing it is like this. One team showed courtesy and is done another team didn't abs they get a rm???
Goes a long way man...

AbsolutePally
02-09-2013, 01:24 PM

Why would Sir's team deserve any kind if rematch. What about Skrapi? He is good guy too, and so are his friends.

Lol. Makes no sense.

Such ignorance getting thanks. Read why then talk then it might just make sense!!!! Thank me now.

skrapicoco
02-09-2013, 02:11 PM
Such ignorance getting thanks. Read why then talk then it might just make sense!!!! Thank me now.

Dont be jelly there lmao

XghostzX
02-09-2013, 04:12 PM
If you were listening you'd know that Sirs team sat for us during the game when Parth and I had many many issues. So instead of a situation like you have now with a 2/3 we had a proper game due to that teams courtesy.
If they played in agreement and lost that's their own decision, no? Imagined if they won, would they still be asking for a rm???? Even in your own rules it says if one is lost during the match its game on. Now ofc I'm paraphrasing.
The way I'm seeing it is like this. One team showed courtesy and is done another team didn't abs they get a rm???
Goes a long way man...

Er, to be honest, I didn't know that was the case. So I apologize for that..

Perhaps teams could play for another spot then?

instictively
02-09-2013, 05:04 PM
I can rematch but oazearabub and willim will not login. They have a special celebration and tjey catching up with whole family members. I wont distract time during they having fun with family

Editd- All they started, seriously no offense, and the rule said you can the game can continue if one of member do not show up before game start which is.. can be 3vs2 3vs1 2vs2 2vs1 whatever you know?

Nihiliste
02-09-2013, 05:07 PM
Double posted...

Nihiliste
02-09-2013, 05:37 PM
I can rematch but oazearabub and willim will not login. They have a special celebration and tjey catching up with whole family members. I wont distract time during they having fun with family

Editd- All they started, seriously no offense, and the rule said you can the game can continue if one of member do not show up before game start which is.. can be 3vs2 3vs1 2vs2 2vs1 whatever you know?

So is that a yes or a no?

AbsolutePally
02-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Let them advance, I'm sure other active teams want another chance and may be easier to match up with :)

Everyone'sFavMage
02-09-2013, 07:11 PM
So liek did yew tri tew beg mommey tu let u stay up and put nap time aside gladycakes?

Nihiliste
02-09-2013, 07:16 PM
So liek did yew tri tew beg mommey tu let u stay up and put nap time aside gladycakes?

You're not funny, just plain stupid and annoying.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-09-2013, 07:27 PM
<3 love you too.

Zeus
02-09-2013, 07:36 PM
You're not funny, just plain stupid and annoying.

Tries to be like Chris but comes off as annoying instead...

Everyone'sFavMage
02-09-2013, 07:39 PM
Ima Chris wannabe

Zeus
02-09-2013, 08:12 PM
Ima Chris wannabe

The wannabe of the wannabe*

Sheugokin
02-09-2013, 08:28 PM
I've been reading these posts and a whole lot of *stuff* goes on. Drama on the most part. Can't believe a tournament can be that serious. LoL. Maybe because I am a noob and never joined a tournament yet. Try to in the future when I get the skills for it.

dudetus
02-09-2013, 08:34 PM
The wannabe of the wannabe*

I'm glad I got my own style!

I have fanboys and stuff!

I'm popular!

Anajefez
02-09-2013, 08:59 PM
My team and Avil's team has decided to play out first match in 7hours. It's gonna be Feb 10th 2013 at 3 am EST here.

If anybody misses, we go 3 vs 2 for either team, and we confirm it each other.

Please all of u come on time.

good luck all team .

Zeus
02-09-2013, 09:13 PM
I'm glad I got my own style!

I have fanboys and stuff!

I'm popular!

Yes, yes you are. (:

Yich
02-09-2013, 09:16 PM
My team and Avil's team has decided to play out first match in 7hours. It's gonna be Feb 10th 2013 at 3 am EST here.

If anybody misses, we go 3 vs 2 for either team, and we confirm it each other.

Please all of u come on time.

good luck all team .

Such a smart thing to do.

Zeus
02-09-2013, 09:22 PM
Such a smart thing to do.

Lol, it is.

Anywaysss, good luck Ana! You're a freaking beast! I remember our practice matches and my palms would be sweaty because of you in the 71 cap.

Shilooo
02-10-2013, 12:43 AM
Going on 2 weeks and only half the first round matches done? I expect more from the this group of dedicated pro's! Lets ramp it up here and get some matches done.....

AbsolutePally
02-10-2013, 12:52 AM
Think a couple matches will be played tonight. At least the top bracket is moving!

XghostzX
02-10-2013, 02:28 AM
Going on 2 weeks and only half the first round matches done? I expect more from the this group of dedicated pro's! Lets ramp it up here and get some matches done.....

I'm with you on this one!

Sparkzzz
02-10-2013, 03:07 AM
Wow at the 3v2. Get over it. It was YOUR choice, so it's YOUR burden to carry. Why don't we all just 3v2 and demand rematches until we win? <3

Edit: also, mrviets team doesn't seem to be responding, but we'll try asap to get our match started...huskybird's team has been waiting for a week now

Blind
02-10-2013, 04:45 AM
Wow at the 3v2. Get over it. It was YOUR choice, so it's YOUR burden to carry. Why don't we all just 3v2 and demand rematches until we win? <3
Ugh, i don't think we said anything. What's fair is fair. No one's crying.

Nihiliste
02-10-2013, 05:24 AM

Edit: also, mrviets team doesn't seem to be responding, but we'll try asap to get our match started...huskybird's team has been waiting for a week now

Maybe you should get some reading glasses or re-read the thread again? Nobody ever demanded anything. Get your facts straight before you post. Lol.

AbsolutePally
02-10-2013, 10:55 AM
Could have sworn I saw comets team and Supremes team in a locked game last night? Was expecting the results.

XghostzX
02-10-2013, 11:53 AM
Could have sworn I saw comets team and Supremes team in a locked game last night? Was expecting the results.

I'll check in with them. And enough with the ranting guys, I don't want to kick anyone from the tournament. You are all mature people.

dudetus
02-10-2013, 02:49 PM
I'll check in with them. And enough with the ranting guys, I don't want to kick anyone from the tournament. You are all mature people,

We all know u are kidding.

XghostzX
02-10-2013, 03:00 PM
Congrats to Supreme's team! They won 5-0 :)

Sheugokin
02-10-2013, 03:11 PM
Ghost I like your new sig. Nice! :)

Sheugokin
02-10-2013, 03:45 PM
Did Ad make that sig for you. I saw the thread where he was advertising his new sigs he made.

AbsolutePally
02-10-2013, 04:48 PM
Awesome, the top bracket seems to be coming along! Just a couple round 2s and we got ourselves an epic semi finals.

Instinct and I have been talking in game and will most likely play during the week at night.

Entertaining
02-11-2013, 12:01 AM

Lol. Makes no sense.

We would've easily won our match if we hadn't of been courteous and sat on TWO occasions. It was also 4-5 game...

Blind
02-11-2013, 05:33 AM
We would've easily won our match if we hadn't of been courteous and sat on TWO occasions. It was also 4-5 game...
It still doesn't explain why you guys should have a rematch.

Ok it was 5:4, good effort, how do you deserve a rematch?

Being courteous is compulsory if one is to be considered a decent person. Being courteous does not mean you can have a rematch.

Fair game.

AbsolutePally
02-11-2013, 10:15 AM
Your game was a fair game too. So thank you for entering and please exit the stadium.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-11-2013, 12:05 PM
Lul

Nihiliste
02-11-2013, 03:10 PM
Edit: We're really gonna keep talking about this? Just stop already, especially you, Dtf. I have plenty of things I can say about you so stop trying to stir up arguments.

CrimsonTider
02-11-2013, 03:27 PM
I am amazed at the level of immaturity in this thread. And we wonder why STS does not host PvP events.

jcoultet
02-11-2013, 03:50 PM
Guys at the end of the day tourneys are for fun so any chance we could let it go and put the egos to one side? but if you guys haven't finished i would suggest that you discuss this in game rather than on forums

Walkhardd
02-11-2013, 03:53 PM
We all know I tap icons on my device the best.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-11-2013, 04:05 PM
Sew dats haow yew su gud!!!

XghostzX
02-11-2013, 04:31 PM
The next person that continues the argument won't be able to compete in any other tournaments I host... so keep it cool guys.

Sheugokin
02-11-2013, 04:52 PM
Walkhardd, Is it true that you gonna have twins? I heard it from other players; just checking if I am getting the right information. Sorry to be nosy, but are they boys or girls or one of each?

dudetus
02-11-2013, 05:53 PM
There was once a great wise old man. Then he died.

Sheugokin
02-11-2013, 06:00 PM
There was once a great wise old man. Then he died.

Lol Ninja. He loves his wife dearly and his kids. He is still a great wise men. And also, Ninja, your sig, why does it say free deaths, when you have to pay 1k to get one. Soo not free. Lol?

Cheenivie
02-11-2013, 06:54 PM
Lol Ninja. He loves his wife dearly and his kids. He is still a great wise men. And also, Ninja, your sig, why does it say free deaths, when you have to pay 1k to get one. Soo not free. Lol?

Lol....

Sheugokin
02-11-2013, 06:59 PM
Guys Tripp and imxoriginal is dueling in a minute (7est)

XghostzX
02-11-2013, 07:26 PM

It's his form of sarcasm^

And thanks for letting me know!

Everyone'sFavMage
02-11-2013, 10:29 PM
Will, can I PLEASE continue argument pls pls pls pls pls

jiu
02-12-2013, 12:29 AM
Guys at the end of the day tourneys are for fun so any chance we could let it go and put the egos to one side? but if you guys haven't finished i would suggest that you discuss this in game rather than on forums +1 bottomline is they agreed to give it a go. let's just be gracious in defeat.

XghostzX
02-12-2013, 07:58 AM
+1 bottomline is they agreed to give it a go. let's just be gracious in defeat.

Yep. Exactly... anyways, we need to get these matches in during this weekend.

Walkhardd
02-12-2013, 09:26 AM
Walkhardd, Is it true that you gonna have twins? I heard it from other players; just checking if I am getting the right information. Sorry to be nosy, but are they boys or girls or one of each?

Yes. It's true.still too early to tell the sex. I'll keep you peeps posted.

Hey ninja, and chee. I'm pretty busy this week. See if you can set a match up this weekend, and let me know.

Sheugokin
02-12-2013, 04:24 PM
No it isn't sarcasm Ghost. LoL. Now when I read it, I can get your point of view on this message. And guys, pity Walk because he might need that gold for the twins. LoL ;) And np Ghost

Sheugokin
02-12-2013, 06:01 PM
Awwwwww. I feel bad for Hitmanmage because his team was waiting to fight Tripp's team but Booked wasn't there so he waited for 3 hrs. Ended up having to reschedule some time later. What a nice team to wait for Booked. Anyway 3v2 isn't fun at all.

XghostzX
02-12-2013, 07:03 PM
Awwwwww. I feel bad for Hitmanmage because his team was waiting to fight Tripp's team but Booked wasn't there so he waited for 3 hrs. Ended up having to reschedule some time later. What a nice team to wait for Booked. Anyway 3v2 isn't fun at all.

Aww ok, let me know then^

AbsolutePally
02-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Aw no matches... :(

Multibird
02-12-2013, 09:53 PM
Don't worry we trying to get our match in this Thursday

Multibird
02-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Woah, the top bracket is ready for second round???

we are lazy bumbs

XghostzX
02-12-2013, 11:03 PM
Woah, the top bracket is ready for second round???

we are lazy bumbs

Hopefully this weekend at the latest :D

Yes, the top brackets can continue playing their matches.

AbsolutePally
02-13-2013, 12:37 AM
Been trying to.coordinate w instincts team, him and I speak regularly but haven't seen his teamates.

dudetus
02-13-2013, 03:00 AM
No it isn't sarcasm Ghost. LoL. Now when I read it, I can get your point of view on this message. And guys, pity Walk because he might need that gold for the twins. LoL ;) And np Ghost

Yes, it wasn't sarcasm! I am well known to be the most serious PL gamer.

Edit: Damn u fellas are lazy at playing ur first games. We might need to pause this tourney as I think next cap comes before we have played semis.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-13-2013, 03:31 AM
Lul 3 matches in in 3 weeks? My tryout tournament has had more matches played in 24 hours. .-. Plox play ur matches people

Zeus
02-13-2013, 11:13 AM
Now's time to start booting people. They can't find one instance to play in 3 weeks? Lack of proper communication and responsibility on their part. They should be long gone.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-13-2013, 11:37 AM
^^^

supreme
02-13-2013, 02:02 PM
ninja, long time no see...i want to coem at you bor. can your team play this friday? if not, how about this weekend?

other teams should make an effort to get their first round games in...seems like some teams aren't even trying. :(

Sheugokin
02-13-2013, 04:28 PM
Supreme! You joined. Gl everyone on the semis and finals. I wish PL can allow spectators to watch. I would definitely watch the games!

XghostzX
02-13-2013, 04:45 PM
Now's time to start booting people. They can't find one instance to play in 3 weeks? Lack of proper communication and responsibility on their part. They should be long gone.

Nope, I'll just find a team to sub in for them that actively uses the forums. I'm going to the first round matches in game and will be very strict saying that they will be disqualified if they don't get the games in by this weekend.

Cheenivie
02-13-2013, 04:48 PM
ninja, long time no see...i want to coem at you bor. can your team play this friday? if not, how about this weekend?

other teams should make an effort to get their first round games in...seems like some teams aren't even trying. :(

I can't this Friday I got school till 4:30pm then got stuff to do at night... But Saturday or Sunday ill see what I can do;)

Sheugokin
02-13-2013, 05:30 PM
I can't this Friday I got school till 4:30pm then got stuff to do at night... But Saturday or Sunday ill see what I can do;)
What grade are you in? I am a freshman in high school. Lol, probably the youngest one here. *Cought, Cough* Noobie

Cheenivie
02-13-2013, 06:35 PM
What grade are you in? I am a freshman in high school. Lol, probably the youngest one here. *Cought, Cough* Noobie

I'm in university:-) but for supremes team I'm able to play on Friday night in between 8:30pm-10pm east

dudetus
02-13-2013, 06:54 PM
I'm in university:-) but for supremes team I'm able to play on Friday night in between 8:30pm-10pm east

That's 3.30am-5am to me o_O .

I am busy for the weekend evenings (3pm to 5pm east would be my best times to play). Lots of clubbin to do, whew. I can play our match 3pm to 5pm east on sunday.

Cheenivie
02-13-2013, 07:42 PM
That's 3.30am-5am to me o_O .

I am busy for the weekend evenings (3pm to 5pm east would be my best times to play). Lots of clubbin to do, whew. I can play our match 3pm to 5pm east on sunday.

I think I will be able to do tht just check with nuke and supremes team:-)

XghostzX
02-13-2013, 07:49 PM

I'm a Freshman in High School too^^

Everyone'sFavMage
02-13-2013, 07:53 PM
Ima junior newbies!

Spyce
02-13-2013, 08:11 PM
I'm a Freshman in High School too^^

Your a Freshman?!
I thought you were an adult like Sam..

Entertaining
02-13-2013, 08:23 PM
Your a Freshman?!

You're*

Anyways, I turn 8 on April 34th. :)

XghostzX
02-13-2013, 08:27 PM
Your a Freshman?!

I seemed that old? o.o

Anyways, get those matches in guys.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-13-2013, 08:41 PM
You're*

Wow ur join date ON FORUMS and u were 6 years old, hmm I think ether lie or child video game prodigy. Cuz my nephew just turned 6 and he could not post on forums. >_>

AbsolutePally
02-13-2013, 08:55 PM
You're*

That's a banable offense, sir. Might want to retract that statement.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-13-2013, 08:58 PM
Oh hai Mitch <3 l2joinmytourney

Zeus
02-14-2013, 04:37 PM

He's technically 0 years old since April 34th has never come.

Sheugokin
02-14-2013, 05:02 PM
Good catch Apollo. I totally skipped the date, just saw "8 years old" and gaped. LoL. You're to young bro. And ghost, what are you taking this year? I am taking Bio I H, Geometry H, English I H, World History H, Public Speaking and Financial Literacy( Fin Lit is mandatory and boring and both Pub Speaks and Fin Lit are 1/2 yr courses), Spanish I, amd Phys Ed. And yeah, I thought you were older too. Sorry!

Sheugokin
02-14-2013, 05:03 PM
IDK wat to take next year as an elective! Help! I am thinking a 'bout taking Robotics Honors. Good Choice?

Cheenivie
02-14-2013, 05:23 PM
So we r waiting on supremes team to answer back but I guess 3:30pm east would be a good time for us:-)

Entertaining
02-14-2013, 05:28 PM

Is it really? O.o

dudetus
02-14-2013, 05:46 PM
So we r waiting on supremes team to answer back but I guess 3:30pm east would be a good time for us:-)

3.30pm east on sunday would be more than fine by me.

XghostzX
02-14-2013, 06:22 PM
Good catch Apollo. I totally skipped the date, just saw "8 years old" and gaped. LoL. You're to young bro. And ghost, what are you taking this year? I am taking Bio I H, Geometry H, English I H, World History H, Public Speaking and Financial Literacy( Fin Lit is mandatory and boring and both Pub Speaks and Fin Lit are 1/2 yr courses), Spanish I, amd Phys Ed. And yeah, I thought you were older too. Sorry!

I'm taking Honors Physics, Honors Spanish, Honor Geo, AP physc, regular English... managing with Varsity soccer. And it's all good about my age, no worries! Robotics seems really cool.

@dudetus, thanks for trying to get the match in^^

Entertaining
02-14-2013, 08:20 PM
I'm taking Honors Physics, Honors Spanish, Honor Geo, AP physc, regular English... managing with Varsity soccer. And it's all good about my age, no worries! Robotics seems really cool.

@dudetus, thanks for trying to get the match in^^

Honors Physics as a freshman....dafuq lol

supreme
02-14-2013, 09:02 PM
one of our guys will likely not be able to play sunday (maybe 5-10% chance)...all 3 of us are free fri and sat at various times. can you guys get a hold of nuke easily?

XghostzX
02-14-2013, 09:12 PM
one of our guys will likely not be able to play sunday (maybe 5-10% chance)...all 3 of us are free fri and sat at various times. can you guys get a hold of nuke easily?

Dude, someones gotta make a sacrifice. Been 3 weeks, haa.

Cheenivie
02-15-2013, 07:30 AM
Ninja said he cant on friday but im available saturday before 12:00pm east..

XghostzX
02-15-2013, 08:45 AM
Ninja said he cant on friday but im available saturday before 12:00pm east..

Well, tell Ninja he's going to have to be a bit flexible. It's been awhile.

Imox PMed me, he said he scheduled a match this weekend with Trip. Good luck!

Gaunab
02-15-2013, 10:04 AM
Finally set up a time with Bustle that everyone could confirm. Not easy with 6 players living all around the globe...

MultiBird vs Gaunab saturday 8pm GMT. I'm pumped!

dudetus
02-15-2013, 11:28 AM
Well, tell Ninja he's going to have to be a bit flexible. It's been awhile.

Imox PMed me, he said he scheduled a match this weekend with Trip. Good luck!

Uhm. It's a quarter final match, not a beginning match. U dumbo :).

I can't play the match today as I am going clubbing. I cant play tomorrow as I am going clubbing. I can play on sunday if my hangover isn't supreme (get it???).

AbsolutePally
02-15-2013, 12:42 PM
Instinct proposed tues need to confirm at time since nights work for us.

supreme
02-15-2013, 01:31 PM
you clubber extraordinaire...can you snap some photos of the ladies and post here to make this thread even more epic?

i think you should play drizzunk...might help ur bestskillz...oh wait :)

Sheugokin
02-15-2013, 05:35 PM
LoL. Supreme. I bet you are jealous ninja is getting the girls. You want some of that. I know I am. LoL
And ghost, how are you taking A.P. Physics freshman year along with Honors Physics? What kind of school offers that? Just curious, why didn't you get into English Honors? No matter what, you still pro with playing soccer, managing homework along, and dominating in PL. Pretty impressive.

XghostzX
02-15-2013, 05:42 PM
LoL. Supreme. I bet you are jealous ninja is getting the girls. You want some of that. I know I am. LoL
And ghost, how are you taking A.P. Physics freshman year along with Honors Physics? What kind of school offers that? Just curious, why didn't you get into English Honors? No matter what, you still pro with playing soccer, managing homework along, and dominating in PL. Pretty impressive.

My bad, meant AP physc as in psychology. English has never been my best subject either :)

@Dudetus - sorry, didn't realize haa.

Thanks for the effort with scheduling guys.

Sheugokin
02-15-2013, 08:29 PM
@Ghost Wtf. AP Psychology Freshman year. Impossible. Lol Keep up the good work though. Getting straight "As."

XghostzX
02-15-2013, 11:24 PM
@Ghost Wtf. AP Psychology Freshman year. Impossible. Lol Keep up the good work though. Getting straight "As."

Haha, never said I get straight A's ;) It's tough managing a solid B in the class, but it's fun.

@Gaunab - any luck on the match?

XghostzX
02-16-2013, 02:19 PM
Last weekend until I'll be subbing in a new team for the team that hasn't been trying to schedule enough...

Sheugokin
02-16-2013, 02:37 PM
Ghost, you have been very lenient with this tourney. And btw, I am jealous of your reputation.

jcoultet
02-16-2013, 03:55 PM
Haha, never said I get straight A's ;) It's tough managing a solid B in the class, but it's fun.

@Gaunab - any luck on the match?
No luck :( Me,Flacs,Gaunab and Bustle arrived on time sadly the other two didnt. We are hoping to play tommorow . Would be a shame to see Bustle getting dq because of his team hes made alot of effort to make it on time.

@ Multi- Thank you for making it on time and putting alot of effort i appreciate it

XghostzX
02-16-2013, 05:44 PM
Ghost, you have been very lenient with this tourney. And btw, I am jealous of your reputation.

This is why hosting tournaments like these is so frustrating... Half of the players don't even use the forums.

Sheugokin
02-16-2013, 05:48 PM
LoL. "like these are frustrating," and why did you sell your mage's set? You fighting with rhino? Anyway, you are still do an awesome job hosting these tournament.

Zeus
02-16-2013, 06:23 PM
This is why hosting tournaments like these is so frustrating... Half of the players don't even use the forums.

A rule to prevent a slow down like this would be pre-approving teams. This means that you and your teammates must be in the same timezone and at most, a few hours difference (nothing major!).

That way, teammates can always show up around the same time. The only question is meeting people from different teams whose timezones may be vastly different, LOL!

Sheugokin
02-16-2013, 07:30 PM
That is definitely a clever way to solve the in-team situation. Gj. Still trying to figure out the team vs. team situation. LoL

Zeus
02-16-2013, 07:46 PM
That is definitely a clever way to solve the in-team situation. Gj. Still trying to figure out the team vs. team situation. LoL

It's not really going to be possible unless you can exclude certain timezones from the tournament which wouldn't be fair.

It'd just make your own team organized which really helps, believe it or not.

Multibird
02-16-2013, 08:25 PM
No luck :( Me,Flacs,Gaunab and Bustle arrived on time sadly the other two didnt. We are hoping to play tommorow . Would be a shame to see Bustle getting dq because of his team hes made alot of effort to make it on time.

@ Multi- Thank you for making it on time and putting alot of effort i appreciate it

Thank you!

I told die to come tomorrow 2 hr before same with shak and still no sign of nicca

XghostzX
02-16-2013, 09:23 PM

A rule to prevent a slow down like this would be pre-approving teams. This means that you and your teammates must be in the same timezone and at most, a few hours difference (nothing major!).

That way, teammates can always show up around the same time. The only question is meeting people from different teams whose timezones may be vastly different, LOL!

1.) reason being why an in game clock would be useful.

2.) i don't see myself taking that much time just to organize the brackets for a tourney.

Zeus
02-16-2013, 09:49 PM
1.) reason being why an in game clock would be useful.

2.) i don't see myself taking that much time just to organize the brackets for a tourney.

I can help you out with number 2 if needed.

As for #1, I don't think it would be that hard to add an in game clock to keep track of time.

P.S: Not what you nasty minded people are thinking... -.-

XghostzX
02-16-2013, 11:43 PM
Mrviet is never scheduling his match. I'm currently looking for another team to enter.

dudetus
02-16-2013, 11:57 PM
We will have semis at lvl 81 cap.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-17-2013, 01:09 AM
I'm finding that to be a frustrating and time consuming thing to deal with in my tounreys, like you said will half the people don't use forums, grrrrr.

Walkhardd
02-17-2013, 02:44 AM
I'll try to come on between 1230 -130 est. On Sunday. If everyone isn't on, I can't wait around though.

instictively
02-17-2013, 05:08 AM
Kornital. Zeus vs me and william. We absolutely lost. It was 2vs2 fair game. 5:4 I guess. Anyways kornital zeus, I hope you guys will win the tornement. I wish you guys had fun with me. Good luck guys.

AbsolutePally
02-17-2013, 05:18 AM
Kornital. Zeus vs me and william. We absolutely lost. It was 2vs2 fair game. 5:4 I guess. Anyways kornital zeus, I hope you guys will win the tornement. I wish you guys had fun with me. Good luck guys.

Did a 2/2 and almost lost lol. We Were down 2/4 :/ they had us on the ropes. Good game, very tough match! You guys were on fire tonight!!

We won 4/5, screenies if needed are available.

dudetus
02-17-2013, 07:57 AM
I'll try to come on between 1230 -130 est. On Sunday. If everyone isn't on, I can't wait around though.

I'll come to check the situation at that time. No idea about others tho.

Cheenivie
02-17-2013, 09:36 AM
I'll come to check the situation at that time. No idea about others tho.

I can prolly be on

XghostzX
02-17-2013, 10:55 AM
Dtf's team advances, thank you for getting the match in!

AbsolutePally
02-17-2013, 12:31 PM
For your viewing pleasure.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/datboymitch/imagejpeg_2_zpse850ff40.jpg

Also another match was played today!!! Gg

Zeus
02-17-2013, 01:18 PM
Dtf's team advances, thank you for getting the match in!

Both of our victories have been 5-4, lmao and we were down on both too.

Bahaha, somehow we keep kicking ourselves into gear during the last quarter. ;)

jcoultet
02-17-2013, 01:58 PM
Huskys team beat viet 5:2

jcoultet
02-17-2013, 02:42 PM
We won 5-0 Gg Gj was a tough game
Also Gratz to Flacs for 50 k kills in ctf

XghostzX
02-17-2013, 02:52 PM
Sweet!! Just checked in game, aside from Parth's match, another 2 were in! Congrats to JC's team and Husk's team!

Gaunab
02-17-2013, 02:55 PM
http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a562/Rafael_nmd/SC20130217-204244_zps82694fed.png

Good game!

Nicca was neither on yesterday nor today to the agreed times so they played with their sub Shakuma as second mage.

AbsolutePally
02-17-2013, 02:56 PM
Oh snaps!! Grats. So one last lingering round 1 match a few r2 then it's gg!

jcoultet
02-17-2013, 04:08 PM
Also Will could you change our sub Otawaazavie pulled out a while ago we have a new sub FFA please thank you

XghostzX
02-17-2013, 04:47 PM
Also Will could you change our sub Otawaazavie pulled out a while ago we have a new sub FFA please thank you

Edited^

jcoultet
02-17-2013, 04:50 PM
Edited^
Thank you

Sheugokin
02-17-2013, 04:57 PM
Tensions are high! Good luck everyone! May the odds be in your favor!

AbsolutePally
02-17-2013, 05:25 PM

Whoa we can change subs while some ppl are in semi finals? Great I'll change my line up too then.

jcoultet
02-17-2013, 05:32 PM
Whoa we can change subs while some ppl are in semi finals? Great I'll change my line up too then.
Before tourney started I said Otawaazavie wasn't our sub anymore and FFA isn't in the tournament anyway before he became sub . And by adding FFA this could speed up our matches with the time zones so good luck changing its a win win situation

AbsolutePally
02-17-2013, 06:17 PM
Before tourney started I said Otawaazavie wasn't our sub anymore and FFA isn't in the tournament anyway before he became sub . And by adding FFA this could speed up our matches with the time zones so good luck changing its a win win situation

Was kidding!

Multibird
02-17-2013, 10:57 PM
GL guys

Mrvietnamese
02-18-2013, 01:51 AM
GF! Thanks for the game

XghostzX
02-18-2013, 09:27 AM
GF! Thanks for the game

If tripp and book don't play their match this weekend, I'm finding two teams to sub in!

AbsolutePally
02-18-2013, 11:09 AM
If tripp and book don't play their match this weekend, I'm finding two teams to sub in!

Why not find one team and see which of the two plays the new team first?

slivir
02-18-2013, 11:36 AM
i hope all u guys r there i have church school:/ 7:00-2:00=(

XghostzX
02-18-2013, 01:50 PM

Why not find one team and see which of the two plays the new team first?

Hmm, explain a little further.

AbsolutePally
02-18-2013, 02:47 PM
Hmm, explain a little further.

Ok, since there are two teams in the bottom bracket that need to play each other why not instead of eliminating both AND finding two more teams to play just find one team to play and give the reumaining team a chance to play the team. the hungry team that is most availabe will play first.
I'm just certain that one team has been more available than another so this will prove so and not punish one for the short comings of another.

So to break it down, you'll have three teams, the two remaining and another new entry. Of those three two will play, at the earliest , with a pre set dead line. In the event they can't play pick a number pm it to me and have the captains choose a number, closest advances. Ofc only if they styli can't get it together.

Yich
02-18-2013, 02:53 PM
Ok, since there are two teams in the bottom bracket that need to play each other why not instead of eliminating both AND finding two more teams to play just find one team to play and give the reumaining team a chance to play the team. the hungry team that is most availabe will play first.
I'm just certain that one team has been more available than another so this will prove so and not punish one for the short comings of another.

So to break it down, you'll have three teams, the two remaining and another new entry. Of those three two will play, at the earliest , with a pre set dead line. In the event they can't play pick a number pm it to me and have the captains choose a number, closest advances. Ofc only if they styli can't get it together.

Brilliant!

Multibird
02-18-2013, 03:55 PM
nice idea

XghostzX
02-18-2013, 05:09 PM
Sweet, I'll take that into thought, Mitch.

AbsolutePally
02-18-2013, 08:06 PM
Sweet, I'll take that into thought, Mitch.

It's your party! Just making a suggestion.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-18-2013, 08:12 PM
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to cry if I want to, you would cry too if it happened to you! Ba da ba bum bum bum.

XghostzX
02-19-2013, 12:01 PM
It's your party! Just making a suggestion.

Alright, I'll be looking for teams in game.

Some people can get more matches in... so get them in!

Cheenivie
02-19-2013, 05:13 PM
Well... We gotta schedule our match we've given u guys a couple times the past couple weeks can u guys tell us when ur available...

dudetus
02-19-2013, 06:01 PM
Well... We gotta schedule our match we've given u guys a couple times the past couple weeks can u guys tell us when ur available...

Ya agreed.

AbsolutePally
02-19-2013, 06:22 PM
Yes hurry! so we can play!!

Cheenivie
02-19-2013, 06:33 PM
I talked to supreme he said his teammates aren't on forums so he will gimme the time and ill give it to ninja and nuke:-/

jcoultet
02-19-2013, 06:41 PM
We beat Huskys team 5-1 Gg Gj Was tough game they really made us work hard . The scoreline sounds like it was a comfortable win but it was far from it. At times both teams dominated .Also FFA played instead of Flacs and Sparkzzz was having problems with his ping

XghostzX
02-19-2013, 06:46 PM
We beat Huskys team 5-1 Gg Gj

Gaunab's team advances, thanks for getting the match in!

Still looking into Trip and Imxoriginal.. if anyone sees them let me know. Also finding replacement teams (that have NOT yet participated) to join.

So in the meantime, the only playable matches are Walkhardd's team and Alvin's team; as well as Trips and Imox's match.

Cheenivie
02-19-2013, 07:01 PM
We r working on it but its hard when 2/3players on the opposing team don't use forums:-(

jcoultet
02-19-2013, 07:03 PM
Gaunab's team advances, thanks for getting the match in!

Still looking into Trip and Imxoriginal.. if anyone sees them let me know. Also finding replacement teams (that have NOT yet participated) to join.

So in the meantime, the only playable matches are Walkhardd's team and Alvin's team; as well as Trips and Imox's match.

Finally figured out how to post screenies

AbsolutePally
02-19-2013, 09:32 PM
Finally figured out how to post screenies

Any team, especially one as strong as this one already is that has dollo is a guaranteed win. this team will win it all, by an easy margin.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-20-2013, 12:24 AM
Grats to my boy Alex.

AbsolutePally
02-20-2013, 03:20 AM
Grats to my boy Alex.

He nearly got as many kills as their entire team combined! Man is an animal!

XghostzX
02-20-2013, 08:01 AM
Grats to my boy Alex.

He nearly got as many kills as their entire team combined! Man is an animal!

But nonetheless, kills don't win a CTF game ;)

Caiahar
02-20-2013, 08:41 AM
This is STILL going on??

Zeus
02-20-2013, 11:31 AM
This is STILL going on??

It's a tourney, they tend to take a while.

Multibird
02-20-2013, 02:00 PM
dollo bes

Cheenivie
02-20-2013, 09:02 PM
Supreme told me they r available this Saturday around 10:00am east

XghostzX
02-20-2013, 09:29 PM
Supreme told me they r available this Saturday around 10:00am east

Please get it in :)

EDIT: I am deciding on the option to re-entering Gnomecides team in for imxoriginal's team (since he is most inactive)... this will only happen if I can't find another team that has not yet participated. I decided on this because BlindRogues team (on Gnomecides team) have been very good sports, and had the unfortunate mishappen of not having a fair game. (Rules were not broken - but I believe in fairness).

Blind
02-20-2013, 09:43 PM
Thx, plus neiter me nor Glad have played yet. So i guess it's cool

jcoultet
02-21-2013, 05:33 AM
Mrviet's team has played they lost to huskys team