PDA

View Full Version : Future content?

Kazillo
01-25-2013, 12:26 AM
We know that the new pirate content update with lvl cap is coming somewhere in February. But what other content do you as players (or developers) want in future updates. This doesn't have to be just content, just anything u think they should add with future content. Add your thoughts and or predictions down below...

Destructible
01-25-2013, 01:23 AM
Camera Rotation. That's all.

Lowlyspy
01-25-2013, 01:41 AM
Camera Rotation. That's all.

On that subject i say, it's good to want, it builds character. It's been debated and a reason why it can't be has been given. Learn to live with it.

Frankly, I can't think of anything that could make AL any more appealing to me (other than new level caps of course), it's perfect as far as i'm concerned.

LwMark
01-25-2013, 02:01 AM
Ye camera stayin as is, now if it was rotation like PL , AL would be to pro, we need balance

Jcyee
01-25-2013, 02:27 AM
No camera rotation really isn't that bad anymore. I've gotten used to it, even in PvP. It becomes easier as you play more so I wouldn't worry about it too much anymore.

xcainnblecterx
01-25-2013, 02:47 AM
I want a pet chicken and a sloth

Cashews
01-25-2013, 02:58 AM
The ability to pay a fee (gold or plat option would be nice) to turn any item into a vanity would be awesome.some of the lower level gears look cool but we can't really wear them because they suck.