PDA

View Full Version : The best birds of PL. atm :)

Waug
01-25-2013, 12:08 PM
Well, here's my list of players, written in red color, not in any particular order. And also let me clear I don't judge players by their KD as everyone else do. Ignor the word everyone here pls. Lol.

Kanital - what makes him. The superb Range knowledge and range navigation, a true non lame kitter, peoples who just run blindly should learn what's kitting from him. Let me tell an interesting case when angel was introduced, I was on cross bow, and he was on angel set, I really laughed and enjoyed the situation when he was trying to fight me from a distance and was avoiding getting closed, was doing favor to me. Lol, I'm just talking about the range mind set. Anyway give him a proper cross bow set and he's nearly unbeatable against non str, due to the above mentioned fact, don't take it literaly tho.

Ace Well he's well deserving mature player, I can't actually forgot his copyrighted words lol, "str birds cant handle pure dex" what makes him. I would say long term experience.[/color]

Flacs- My personal favorite, maybe that's why he's here. What makes him. The fast and accurate tap-er, sorry if I disclosed anything but it's my own understanding and as I watched him from the fang cap, and It was also the time he was very active, how much? Lol, pvp-ing all the time, jumping game to game anyway my favorite cuz his attitude to other players, who actually does not prefer rush noobs to boast kills. He uses something more like generalize combo making him hard against other classes, same time he may straggle a bit against non Str pro xbow users due to these facts.

Rushorgtfo- well a pretty much aggressive rusher, seen him to do 2vs1 or even 3vs sometime. What makes him. The aggressiveness, I hope y'all understand well measured aggressiveness in pvp. Pwn enemy even before he can deliver his combo.

Me-not me actually my main birdy. The l75 pumpkin bow lover, projected as str bird but I quit being str from the last part of fang cap, actually I hate being str since then. What makes me. Simply the in-depth knowledge of game mechanics, though I wish it would have more impact on our day to day pvp life. I never played for my kd even when I didn't rush actually I tried once but couldn't stay on it, I always love to fight with proes, I love challenges for the sack of challenge I did 2/3 vs, for the sack of challenge I used to call, the proest endgame pvp guild - 'noobs' when returned to endgame. I'm actually sorry for that. Also a very small thing I used to play this game with low end device and EDGE connection, ya 2G edge connection and so much addicted to pvp even hate to go to cs to check my listed items, that's why I did most of my pvp life without proper set.lol.

Hahahahabirdy- well, I didn't get much opportunity to fight with him, but obviously he won 3/4 official contest, so he deserve this place. What makes him. Chicken curry? IDK.

I know there are few more birds who comes near or have the capability to be in this list but obviously very few. And also instead of being very active I may not have seen any well deserved player in game, due to 24 hour time spam, international game even who may puke right after this post, for example Gaunab, Instead of playing 24x7 more than 7 hours a day endgame pvp for last few caps, could not get much opportunaty to fight with, and also Blind, hahahabirdy comes to the same category lol. After all just the name and KD was not enough to convince lol. But let haha get this. Also this is (atm list not (of all time) list lolz

-the end-
cya soon.

No offense!! I'm the best laggy bird of all time

JaytB
01-25-2013, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the very original and informative thread.

Honney
01-25-2013, 12:44 PM
Well, here's my list, not in any particular order. And also let me clear I don't judge players by their KD as everyone else do. Ignor the word everyone here pls. Lol.

Kanital - what makes him. The superb Range knowledge and range navigation, a true non lame kitter, peoples who just run blindly should learn what's kitting from him. Let me tell an interesting case when angel was introduced, I was on cross bow, and he was on angel set, I really laughed and enjoyed the situation when he was trying to fight me from a distance and was avoiding getting closed, was doing favor to me. Lol, I'm just talking about the range mind set. Anyway give him a proper cross bow set and he's nearly unbeatable against non str, due to the above mentioned fact, don't take it literaly tho.

Flacs- My personal favorite, maybe that's why he's here. What makes him. The fast and accurate tap-er, sorry if I disclosed anything but it's my own understanding and as I watched him from the fang cap, and It was also the time he was very active, how much? Lol, pvp-ing all the time, jumping game to game anyway my favorite cuz his attitude to other players, who actually does not prefer rush noobs to boast kills. He uses something more like generalize combo making him hard against other classes, same time he may straggle a bit against non Str pro xbow users due to these facts.

Rushorgtfo- well a pretty much aggressive rusher, seen him to do 2vs1 or even 3vs sometime. What makes him. The aggressiveness, I hope y'all understand well measured aggressiveness in pvp. Pwn enemy even before he can deliver his combo.

Me, myself and I-not me actually my main birdy. The l75 pumpkin bow lover, projected as str bird but I quit being str from the last part of fang cap, actually I hate being str since then. What makes me. Simply the in-depth knowledge of game mechanics, though I wish it would have more impact on our day to day pvp life. I never played for my kd even when I didn't rush actually I tried once but couldn't stay on it, I always love to fight with proes, I love challenges for the sack of challenge I did 2/3 vs, for the sack of challenge I used to call, the proest endgame pvp guild - 'noobs' when returned to endgame. I'm actually sorry for that. Also a very small thing I used to play this game with low end device and EDGE connection, ya 2G edge connection and so much addicted to pvp even hate to go to cs to check my listed items, that's why I did most of my pvp life without proper set.lol.

I know there are few more birds who comes near or have the capability to be in this list but obviously very few.

-the end-
cya soon.

I agree with Flacs and Rushorgtfo is definitally best Bird... But Kanital....errr i've seen better jokes

Gaunab
01-25-2013, 01:12 PM
Awesome thread... It was about time that another random forumer who barely plays endgame and isn't even known ingame explains everyone whos "da bes" in such a modest way.

Now I gtg puke.

Spectre
01-25-2013, 02:20 PM
Oh at least someone said some nice words about me, I feel proud now! :) thanks man

TheBedtBird
01-25-2013, 03:38 PM
Your missing Ephesius, he doesn't have any "Extra" advantages such as Rings, and set bonuses, plus he's level 70. If you saw him pvp, you would've put him first as one of the best birds.

I've seen him beat level 76 full crafted characters, some very well known, (Verrrry well known) so i think he should be first

Blind
01-25-2013, 04:14 PM
^ There is a fine line between funny sarcasm and not. When you cross that line it becomes a plebeian, stupid and worthless kind of humour.

TheBedtBird
01-25-2013, 04:21 PM
^ There is a fine line between funny sarcasm and not. When you cross that line it becomes a plebeian, stupid and worthless kind of humour.

I'm not being funny or sarcastic, I'm just speaking the truth, I can see your not a big fan of Ephesius, but when a guy can beat full crafted level 76 tourney winners, I say, that guy is in fact the best bird in pocket legends

And Ephesius does just that^

Nihiliste
01-25-2013, 04:23 PM
We all know you're Ephesius you idiot, lol.

Plus, one lucky kill on somebody doesn't mean crap at all.

Also, not to judge by K/D but..."Best Birds" don't have a 1/5 negative K/D.

Blind
01-25-2013, 04:26 PM
I agree with Flacs and Rushorgtfo is definitally best Bird... But Kanital....errr i've seen better jokes
You are either trolling becausw you don't like Kanital or you are new and obviously don't know anything about pvp/ctf.

I've played the game since 56 and i can certainly say that Kanital is the best bird of all time, better than Dolloway and Hahahahabirdy too. He is and always was better than Flacs and Rush, even though Flacs is one of my 4 best friends of all time here he will agree with me.

If you fought Kan with his recruve set at this stupid campaign and made some assumption then well, don't make assumptions. Because right now bird vs bird is 100% luck. Who dodges. Same probably goes to other classes.

Btw, if anyone wanna comment and call me Kanital-fanboy or whatever you want, go ahead, i never was his fanboy, all i do is make unbiased opinions, regardless of who is my friend or not.

There are also way too many birds now who i would destroy in nuri/fang but are now even because dodge makes it 100% luck of he wins and who doesn't.

Anyway this thread is pointless, because the OP clearly favours some over the others and leaves out deserving players, such as Ace for example.

Multibird
01-25-2013, 04:35 PM
You are either trolling becausw you don't like Kanital or you are new and obviously don't know anything about pvp/ctf.

I've played the game since 56 and i can certainly say that Kanital is the best bird of all time, better than Dolloway and Hahahahabirdy too. He is and always was better than Flacs and Rush, even though Flacs is one of my 4 best friends of all time here he will agree with me.

If you fought Kan with his recruve set at this stupid campaign and made some assumption then well, don't make assumptions. Because right now bird vs bird is 100% luck. Who dodges. Same probably goes to other classes.

Btw, if anyone wanna comment and call me Kanital-fanboy or whatever you want, go ahead, i never was his fanboy, all i do is make unbiased opinions, regardless of who is my friend or not.

There are also way too many birds now who i would destroy in nuri/fang but are now even because dodge makes it 100% luck of he wins and who doesn't.

Anyway this thread is pointless, because the OP clearly favours some over the others and leaves out deserving players, such as Ace for example.

Honey is fearlessss, account hacked or something...

cookiez
01-25-2013, 04:45 PM
Flacs! <3

Blind
01-25-2013, 04:47 PM
ah, thx, aka Cupiid, aka not the one to speak.

Everyone'sFavMage
01-25-2013, 04:50 PM
Ok the top 5 birds for me, of all time in this order.
#1 hahahahabirdy this guy was a lord of str birds and god of pures. Remember him during nuri and fang caps? He was the most legit bird out there.
#2 dolloway/ffa always has been and always will be one of the greatest birds to ever play this game. He's good at str/dex/ and even int birds. I look up to you Alex.
#3 kanital I admire and respect him for staying pure dex even when other birds went str. He knows his range. Somewhat overrated at times because of massive kills, but a great Strategy player.
#4 flawless/pvp this guy is probably the most underrated bird. He jokes around alot but when he's serious he's one hell of a pure bird.
#5 xazic. What can I say. This guy was just a legend until the day he quit.

jcoultet
01-25-2013, 04:56 PM
As much as they are good birds there is no best birds at this cap , fights are based on mainly dodge and crit in this cap skill isn't that important anymore compared to the other caps. I've seen many talented birds win and lose vs low skilled birds.

Everyone'sFavMage
01-25-2013, 04:57 PM
^^^ exactly why I based my opinions on past caps. Before humania.

Ladylove
01-25-2013, 05:04 PM
Yay another pointless popularity contest to clutter the forum.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x384/blcochrane/DBAB5267-0119-4893-B995-3D3F76C559C2-109-0000000E78B4E640.jpg

Honney
01-25-2013, 05:14 PM

lol ye im new just made these 70k pvp fights on my bird in a few days. And my name was makatak-fnord back in the day so dont try to act like your the originalest player ever and no im not cupiid or honey

Blind
01-25-2013, 05:23 PM
Then you belong to the first option, a troll.

Honney
01-25-2013, 05:23 PM
gf tho

Honney
01-25-2013, 05:24 PM
Then you belong to the first option, a troll.

kind of

Honney
01-25-2013, 05:32 PM

and btw i wasnt on pl since i got mf armor didnt fight with any recurve bows or what ever you are trying to say, I'm still wearing Crafted sang set

Waug
01-25-2013, 11:02 PM
Updated '@ۤ..tRRoL>$#~'

CrimsonTider
01-25-2013, 11:21 PM
If you don't know who best Rhino is by now then try the fox/vixen/ranger because we all know bears are stronger than when a bird flies. Mages still lack the mental capacity to fuel a flame.

:/

iRusher
01-25-2013, 11:52 PM

Ace is a beast. I've known him since 56 cap

Waug
01-26-2013, 12:14 AM
If you don't know who best Rhino is by now then try the fox/vixen/ranger because we all know bears are stronger than when a bird flies. Mages still lack the mental capacity to fuel a flame.

:/

lol, I appreciate the sarcasm but I dont care for any other class neither I judge any other class, bird is my favorite and only field. But if you wanna start me flaming, here it's sir,

pro birds>>any other class (pro).

Why added pro cuz

newb birds << any other class (newb)

CrimsonTider
01-26-2013, 12:29 AM
lol, I appreciate the sarcasm but I dont care for any other class neither I judge any other class, bird is my favorite and only field. But if you wanna start me flaming, here it's sir,

pro birds>>any other class (pro).

Why added pro cuz

newb birds << any other class (newb)

No sarcasm in the post. Just adding a useless post to a useless thread.

Waug
01-26-2013, 12:35 AM
No sarcasm in the post. Just adding a useless post to a useless thread.

You are welcome sir. :) That's what we all are doing here, specifically me, read my sig. pls.

Waug
01-26-2013, 12:37 AM

Ummm, I think he deserve it. Why not he's such a mature player.

Flawless
01-26-2013, 01:05 AM
No such thing as a newb bird nowadays.

Waug
01-26-2013, 11:37 PM
Yay another pointless popularity contest to clutter the forum.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x384/blcochrane/DBAB5267-0119-4893-B995-3D3F76C559C2-109-0000000E78B4E640.jpg

This isn't pointless popularity contentest lovely lady, truth spoken in the form of trolling maybe. If you read it properly from the begining till the end.

@who think kanital should not belong here, read 'what makes him' plz. Lol, yep blind is right about recurve. Xbow makes him better for the range navigation I explained in original post, even so called top longbow birds gets forced to use a xbow against him, if available, unlike this cap, no proper crossbow.

Ladylove
01-27-2013, 01:33 AM
This isn't pointless popularity contentest lovely lady, truth spoken in the form of trolling maybe. If you read it properly from the begining till the end.

Oh, but it is pointless. One cannot count the number of threads circling basically the same subject. "Who's the best?" It cannot be answered. It's all in opinion and most people just pump themselves up or their friends. Popularity contest. That, or they just go by kill counts, which mean nothing, since tons of people paid people off to get onto the leaderboard or killed their own alts.

Waug
01-27-2013, 02:01 AM
Oh, but it is pointless. One cannot count the number of threads circling basically the same subject. "Who's the best?" It cannot be answered. It's all in opinion and most people just pump themselves up or their friends. Popularity contest. That, or they just go by kill counts, which mean nothing, since tons of people paid people off to get onto the leaderboard or killed their own alts.

yay, KD is nothing to me, as I said in the first place, neither I said any particular bird is best, which may be pointless, but projected the top finest birds not in a particular order like he's 1st or he's 2nd, current time.

Also each and every listed persons don't like me lol for sure,

Doodlebeast
01-27-2013, 02:20 AM
Seems like Ephesus influenced quite a lot of ppl :D

Waug
01-27-2013, 02:27 AM
Seems like Ephesus influenced quite a lot of ppl :D

you're gonna get lot of reputation, let me be the first one.

Ladylove
01-27-2013, 03:17 AM
yay, KD is nothing to me, as I said in the first place, neither I said any particular bird is best, which may be pointless, but projected the top finest birds not in a particular order like he's 1st or he's 2nd, current time.

Also each and every listed persons don't like me lol for sure,

You listed yourself, which fits into the part I said about players pumping themselves up. Gf.

dudetus
01-27-2013, 03:31 AM
It's ironic that u listed urself to the "currently best birds list" as u can't even play the game.

Noblesse
01-27-2013, 07:47 AM
I'm new and just reading through these forums. Is it the popular thing to do to post threads about who's the best? It seems that those threads get most of the attention. I found some really cool in-depth guides on these forums that don't get 1/10th of the attention as compared to threads like this one.

I'm new, so sorry for the noob question, but could someone tell me why it is important to say who's the best? Can you win something with it? Like vanities or plat or something? It seems such a sensitive an popular topic that it must be something like that right?

Blind
01-27-2013, 08:22 AM
I'm new and just reading through these forums. Is it the popular thing to do to post threads about who's the best? It seems that those threads get most of the attention. I found some really cool in-depth guides on these forums that don't get 1/10th of the attention as compared to threads like this one.

I'm new, so sorry for the noob question, but could someone tell me why it is important to say who's the best? Can you win something with it? Like vanities or plat or something? It seems such a sensitive an popular topic that it must be something like that right?
Ego mate. Everyone with no exception wants to be good at something, game or not, it's flattering for one to be aknowledged. Some just expresss that more so than others.

iRusher
01-27-2013, 08:45 AM

Ummm, I think he deserve it. Why not he's such a mature player.

And he's a boss in pvp.

cat
01-27-2013, 08:56 AM
in my opinion i think all birds are good , all these ppl talking here are the best , u all are good in your own ways , and you are the ummm what u call selebrity ? yes you are the selebrity of the pocket game

Noblesse
01-27-2013, 08:56 AM
Ego mate. Everyone with no exception wants to be good at something, game or not, it's flattering for one to be aknowledged. Some just expresss that more so than others.

Thanks for explaining. I guess my simple mind couldn't fathom why someone would need to stroke their ego's using a game forum LOL.

Good to see some of you still have your ego's under control.

Doodlebeast
01-27-2013, 09:39 AM
People say that people who are very egolistic in games are actually very timid in real life.

Waug
01-27-2013, 11:57 AM
People say that people who are very egolistic in games are actually very timid in real life.

Indeed, fully agreed, next day you come to know that the most aggressive rusher is a very gentle person in real life, the bravest guy actually a little girl in real life, game movie drama actually to live a different life what we can't live in real life. Another day we come to know life is drama and we're all artists, ummm run away getting nostalgic :p

Enigada
01-28-2013, 08:46 AM
2 things 1:you can't say who's good because you never pvp endgame. 2: you can't determine who's best between birds they take no skill end game can't determine anything all luck ^_^

Waug
01-28-2013, 11:06 AM
2 things 1:you can't say who's good because you never pvp endgame. 2: you can't determine who's best between birds they take no skill end game can't determine anything all luck ^_^

lmao, who said that, read my original post buddy, I born at endgame, I love endgame, I spent most of my pvp time in endgame creatlng few blind rusher twinks was a small part.

secondly I never judged any1 by current cap if u know these ppls in the list and u read what makes em, u should know it. if I would do then currently tons of elite bow birds out there,

lastly I can't agree this point that birds pvp 100% luck currently whoever said it, yep 100% luck to those ppls who think that just delivering his combo on enemy is pvp, nope pvp is way much tactic based than this, nothing to do this with my list though.

MightyMicah
01-28-2013, 11:07 PM
We all know you're Ephesius you idiot, lol.

Plus, one lucky kill on somebody doesn't mean crap at all.

Also, not to judge by K/D but..."Best Birds" don't have a 1/5 negative K/D.

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/05A6CF06-E988-49EF-BE3E-8EEA1CBCB0F9-1564-000001A5A0090363.jpg

Everyone'sFavMage
01-29-2013, 01:59 AM
Lmfao ^

D-:
01-29-2013, 11:07 PM
Lmfao ^

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y480/Vohcab/8144dd5a552fe54a070f5120a5632794_zps0d808e1b.jpg

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y480/Vohcab/17327d49f122e24783d9e868b082b799_zpsc51b2655.jpg

XghostzX
01-29-2013, 11:10 PM
Chill everyone.

Ninja is the best bird.

He sha'll thank me later fer dis.

Doodlebeast
01-30-2013, 04:52 AM
^
^
You should stop putting it out.

Waug
01-30-2013, 04:53 AM