PDA

View Full Version : Multiple characters on 1 account?

Fankynov
09-24-2010, 05:38 AM
Hello !

I'm enjoying this game on my iPad! I've two characters, a warrior and an elf.
I had to use 2 different email adresses to register both off them.

Now I've bought an iTunes card, I would like to purchase additional quests and dungeons.

My question is : if I buy a level pack on one character, will the second be able to ay them, or will I have to purchase the levels one more time ?

And if not, is it possible to link two characters with a single email address ?

Thanks !

Raxie
09-24-2010, 06:00 AM
you can use one email account to have two slots for characters. you can also use platinum to increase the number of slots. i don't know why you used two separate accounts. if your characters were on the same account you would have only needed to purchase the dungeons once but because your characters are on different accounts, seems like you need to spend more plat than you need to.

Fankynov
09-24-2010, 06:28 AM
Thank you for your information.
My new character was only level 3, so I think I'll restart a new one with my 1st email account.

By the way, I couldn't find where to create a second character in the 2nd slot :( . Could you tell me how to do it ?

Thanks again !

Raxie
09-24-2010, 07:31 AM
when you first start pocket legends, your main screen will have your character showing and a list of options on the right. now at the bottom of your character, there should be your character name. click that and you will see the 'create character' button. now you can make another character.

Fankynov
09-24-2010, 08:03 AM
Excellent !

Thank you, I successfully created a new character :)
I wish it wasn't such an "hidden" option.

Arterra
09-24-2010, 08:47 AM
*whispers* they wanted you to pay for the other account!! :o lol