PDA

View Full Version : Indicator for KO'd Players

KR1T1K4L
01-26-2013, 04:27 AM
Please add some type of visual indication for when a player is KO'd as (since there's no HP bar above enemy heads YET) it's quite difficult to tell when an enemy dies. So please either add HP bar above heads of enemy, or visual indication of KO'd enemy. Thanks!

Cero
01-26-2013, 01:12 PM
lol yea, some dies and still standing prolly coz of lag.
a KO indicator would help, just like when telling us you made a "proc"

Takezaki
01-26-2013, 01:14 PM
A little skull or red X above the head would work wonders, yes.

Energizeric
01-26-2013, 08:13 PM
Yes, I notice that when there's a group fight, sometimes everyone keeps shooting and swinging even after the enemies are all dead. LOL

Wizard_Mike
01-27-2013, 12:31 PM
The easiest solution would be to make the red or blue circle underneath the player immediately vanish when the player dies. Lights out!

Wizard_Mike
01-27-2013, 12:41 PM

If someone dies while stunned, they will stay in the stunned pose (standing) until the stun runs out.

wolfkult
01-28-2013, 02:24 PM
I love when a group keeps firing skills away and everyone is dead (been on both sides of that), always an awkward pause when everyone realizes it :)

drgrimmy
01-28-2013, 05:32 PM
The easiest solution would be to make the red or blue circle underneath the player immediately vanish when the player dies. Lights out!

Think this is the best solution. I probably won't see a little skull or something, but should be able to notice if all the blue or red disappears. Its kinda hard to see anything when I got a whole bunch of meat shields (warriors) in front of me :)

Infrico
01-29-2013, 08:33 AM
a KO indicator would help, just like when telling us you made a "proc"

Btw, wtf is proc? lol, I have a mage wep that has it, does it mean the effect happens when you charge your wep?

KR1T1K4L
01-29-2013, 01:59 PM
Btw, wtf is proc? lol, I have a mage wep that has it, does it mean the effect happens when you charge your wep?

A "Proc" is when the effect of your weapon or skill (that generally has only a % chance of happening each time you use that particular move)
is triggered and that given effect (crit chance, fire damage, stun, etc) is the result. ;)