PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboards Banner Idea

Energizeric
01-26-2013, 06:03 AM
We were discussing this in my guild today, and lots of folks were complaining that because only the top sorcerer, rogue and warrior on the leaderboards get a banner, there's no point in even trying to get on the leaderboards since the #1 players are way too far ahead. I've seen lots of folks suggest that more players should get a banner, like maybe the top 3 or something like that. So I came up with a good idea:

For each class, the #1 player should get a unique #1 player banner, but then everyone else in the top 25 should get a different banner for just being on the leaderboard.

What do you all think?

Limsi
01-26-2013, 06:49 AM
I love this idea especially for those who run hauntlets, with the milisec differential, it's pretty much safe to say that everyone worked hard to make it to the leaderboards. Not to mention those who paid plat just to make it to the list ;)

Arsies
01-26-2013, 06:54 AM
So I came up with a good idea:

For each class, the #1 player should get a unique #1 player banner, but then everyone else in the top 25 should get a different banner for just being on the leaderboard.

What do you all think?

Even without being on any if the LB's I think that this is a great way to motivate every single player to try to get there.

About 4 million peeps playing AL, right? And just 1 would get a special banner every now an then for a lot of hard work and much time invested? That's not really fair STS!

Would highly appreciate this change.

Astrocat
01-26-2013, 07:24 AM
I've said this many times already and did threads about it also. But I still agree.

Bless
01-26-2013, 07:25 AM
Agreed this has been suggested many times but dont know why the devs havent replied :P

LwMark
01-26-2013, 10:49 PM
Easy, become #1 or go home :)

Jk :)