PDA

View Full Version : Great respec idea!

Bless
01-26-2013, 09:30 AM
Everyone hates having to pay 5 plat everytime they want to switch from pve to pvp build. I thought it would be great to have a respec elixir. The elixir would cost ___ platinum, and it would last for about 3 days to a weeks time. During the time the elixir is on, the player can respec as many times as he/she wants for FREE.

Thoughts, feedback?

Rawrimafish
01-26-2013, 09:35 AM
um this is arcane legends? i thought it was 2 plat

Bless
01-26-2013, 09:51 AM
Its 5plat. This is al

Uzii
01-26-2013, 03:27 PM
I think thi is better idea:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?83632-include-builds-(skills-and-stat-points)-in-loadouts

Bootdaddy
01-26-2013, 03:31 PM
Great idea! I would love to have one of these on PL to!

Bless
01-26-2013, 03:32 PM
^^ that wouldnt be helpful for the revenue income for sts.

Uzii
01-26-2013, 03:45 PM
Isnt it on them to decide. THe other possibility is permanent till u change mind and want to try other skills so u respec for plat as is it now. With lixer is too much respec everytime.The other option mean u can simply loud out ur skills combination

Bless
01-26-2013, 08:38 PM
Isnt it on them to decide. It's obvious.

Norbert
01-26-2013, 08:59 PM
I'd pay more plat to get multiple specs. Buy a second spec slot for xx plat... But I really, really want that. I really doubt the needs of pvp will ever meet the needs of pve. In fact, I'd love to have multi spec even without pvp. Right now my warrior is pure tank, but it would be great (if expensive, even in gear, lol) if I could also have a more damage-oriented build for him.

Mage and rogue just plain need a specific pvp build (for my tastes at least).

Multi-spec please thanks?! :)

marshmallow
01-27-2013, 06:56 AM
Encourages players to really think over on skills and stats. Read forums and read a lot... or pay 5 plats in case.

Uzii
01-27-2013, 09:47 AM
It's obvious.

I dont realy like ur thinking that only ur ideas r the right one. U wrote "thoughts feedback" from everyone here. i wrote. Yea common sense i wonder why doesnt everybody have it

Bless
01-27-2013, 09:50 AM
It's obvious.

I dont realy like ur thinking that only ur ideas r the right one. U wrote "thoughts feedback" from everyone here. i wrote. Yea common sense i wonder why doesnt everybody have it Ok, my bad. But if you look at it from the buisness way, the other idea wouldnt be really stable.

Uzii
01-27-2013, 10:11 AM
Ok, my bad. But if you look at it from the buisness way, the other idea wouldnt be really stable.

Good for sts maybe but will want a lot of platinum from players.. i dont know how much plat u have but me not much and dont want to spend all on respecs. Lixers now run out of time in pve maps so when ull be playing pve ull be losing that lixers. Yes u can experiment with skills but i think ppl r already stuck to their favourite build. The other one is same as it is now just 2 different skills build available from loadouts. Of course respec for plat but when u decide on build will stay permanent as it is now. My opinion. As ppl stated above some agree with urs.
More important is that we need some posibilty to use mutiple builds bc pve and pvp requires different skills so i hope devs will think of some way we can have.

Rare
01-27-2013, 11:17 AM
It's obvious.

Actually, that's not quite accurate.

Think about it this way...

1. Gauging people to respec between pve and pvp is NOT good for business.

2. Being reasonable encourages people to spend more and not to actively avoid spending.

Just something to think about

Rare
01-27-2013, 11:23 AM
Ok, my bad. But if you look at it from the buisness way, the other idea wouldnt be really stable.

It's perfectly reasonable. What you are suggesting is that sts should charge to alternate between pvp and pve builds. That boils down to a rip off. Sts should make their money from people finding the right build for them. Not to switch between pvp and pve.