PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye, DL.

Soyip
01-26-2013, 10:00 AM
26th, Jan 2013

I logged on and opened my friend list to see who was in ctf as usual, then I chose one to join. Though always red ping I still managed to kill a little bit more than my death. After the game, turned back to menu, I clicked "Character", then clicked "Delete" peacefully. Reentered my name "Soyip", screen turned back to the character customized step I saw two months ago.

Before I deleted my character, I gifted my gamer, orange gambler, black tracksuit, ghost, wisp, dark manic, undead antler, all sets of bandana and two million gold to all my dear friends and loyal players of DL in the game. Also I transferred the master title to one of my loyal officers.

I started to play right after the Halloween event, and unfortunately did not meet any big update or even a Xmas event in my DL career. I loved this game so deeply that I spent several hours on it everyday. I find no goals in DL for me any more after I got almost all the good vanities and weapons. I've been starting to kill more in pvp and I know there is still much room for me to improve, but the fact is that, the faces of opponents or teammates I saw every time I played are the same.:dispirited:

Perhaps you all will say I am not that loyal because I choose to leave the game, in addition to no goals in the game, most importantly, I am really hopeless in update when logging on everyday. PL, SL and DL have been released for 24, 19 and 9 months and their lvl cap are 76, 51 and 31 respectively. Obviously DL had the lowest lvl cap raise frequency. Though AL is released later in 2012, players are all encouraged to vote it as the best MMORPG of 2012, showing which Legends STS focused more on undoubtedly. Other evidences like only DL does not have 2000 platinum In-app Purchase on itunes or google play may show DL is not as profitable as other Legends. I know DL probably has the fewest players (This is true in my country) because it may be too bloody to play so it just has a limited market on adults group. Worse still, STS may release two new games in 2013 as it did in the last two year so I wonder if the devs can still handle the operation of all the games, especially DL. That's why I feel hopeless in DL's update in the future.:blue:

Whatever, provided that new maps, new events, higher lvl cap of 36 or even 41 come soon, I still choose to delete my account and leave the game because I can still manage to lvl up to the highest level in one or two weeks. I gifted all my gold and vanities because I need more goals and motivation for me to play when I come back. Maybe I'll be back when the lvl cap has been raised to 51.:highly_amused:

To dev of STS, hope you do something after reading my thread. And to all loyal players of DL, hope for the best! The later the update comes, the better and bigger the update package will be. And one more thing, please don't register an character by using the name "Soyip". I may be back one day.:triumphant:

Goodbye, DL.:o

Zaonabiuibil
01-26-2013, 05:38 PM
Actually SL has the biggest cap wait. We're level 46 and had a 9-10 month wait, and we're like 4-5 in to this one. Sorry for the fact check, sad to see a player go in any STS game. Peace.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Y O L O
01-26-2013, 08:56 PM
Good.Bye.