PDA

View Full Version : Confusion... Question About Level 21

leeelooo
01-26-2013, 12:39 PM
I'm new to mmorpg's, AL is the first I've ever played. Its also the first RPG I've played. I don't know what most of the acronyms mean and I have no idea how to tweak my character...if that even makes sense. Somehow I've managed to do something right because I made it to lv 21. So now that I'm here I noticed that my xp no longer increases. Is this because of the level cap? If so, how are you supposed to raise your skills and passives? I'm just really confused. :/

Vystirch
01-26-2013, 12:54 PM
I'm new to mmorpg's, AL is the first I've ever played. Its also the first RPG I've played. I don't know what most of the acronyms mean and I have no idea how to tweak my character...if that even makes sense. Somehow I've managed to do something right because I made it to lv 21. So now that I'm here I noticed that my xp no longer increases. Is this because of the level cap? If so, how are you supposed to raise your skills and passives? I'm just really confused. :/

Um wow that's alot to Answear.

First off, welcome to the The forums, AL, mmo's, and RPGs.

Ok so some acronyms are:
Op=over powered
Ttyl=talk to you later
Bbl=be back later
Cya=see you later
War(s)=warrior(s)
GM=Guild Master
Ofc=of course
FYI=for your information
Prob=probly
Xp=experience
Main=your main caracter you play
Alt=alternate (refers to alternate accounts u might have or toons)
Toon(s)=character
Req(s)=requirement(s)
AL=Arcane Legends
PL=Pocket Legends
DL=Dark Legends
SL=Star Legends
PvP=Player versus Player
CTF=Capture the Flag
GvG=Guild versus Guild
FFA=Free for All

*thats all for now just reply below for more that u don't know*

To learn how to tweak your caracter ask some good elite players ig on different builds.

Congrats on lvl21, yes this is the lvl cap meaning you can't go above this lvl currently. There will be a cap raise in future. But for now you can't get any xp or higher a higher lvl. Your skills and Passives are added to your toon from the skil page that can be accessed form your profile (top left icon of your caracter).

I hope this helps you. If it does "thank" this post in the bottom left.

leeelooo
01-26-2013, 01:04 PM
Thank you!
I've really enjoyed playing this game. It's certainly been a challenge much like learning a different language. I like any kind of challenge.
I guess the thing to do at this point is raise my pet levels and achievements.

Vystirch
01-26-2013, 01:06 PM
Thank you!
I've really enjoyed playing this game. It's certainly been a challenge much like learning a different language. I like any kind of challenge.
I guess the thing to do at this point is raise my pet levels and achievements.

That would be the thing to do unless u enjoy PvP.

xcainnblecterx
01-26-2013, 01:41 PM
The next cap is in sometime February. Also welcome to forums and the wonderful world of mmos

CosmoxKramer
01-26-2013, 05:09 PM
I would recommend looking at the guides sections too on these forums and see if anything catches your eye that may be able to give you more info on the game, things to do, where to get items, etc.

Valsacar
01-27-2013, 03:03 AM
At this point, unless you want to do PvP (player vs player combat, currently only CTF) work on achievements and getting better gear/money.

SamTheDog
01-27-2013, 10:15 AM
Or buy a extra slot or two and create alts from the other classes. Each plays differently and you might find you like the change.

iondeuterium
01-27-2013, 01:30 PM
Wow, I noticed a lot of people I have played with before have a forum account.

Iehaenis
01-28-2013, 05:10 PM
Feel free to add me Leeloo... I have a 21 sorce, Knittens and a 20 war, Adipose. I'd be happy to help out if you ever have a question.

leeelooo
01-28-2013, 06:40 PM
Thanks! I'll definitely add you...both of you. ;)
My game name is same as here Leeelooo, and I'm a rogue.

Fyrce
01-28-2013, 07:16 PM
You can also try seeing the world using one or both of the other classes. They have different skills, different equips, different uses for pets and a different feel to play.

BoomBox
01-28-2013, 07:20 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world of mmos!

fatcharlie
01-28-2013, 08:54 PM
You can also try seeing the world using one or both of the other classes. They have different skills, different equips, different uses for pets and a different feel to play.

I have done this, and you will also know the most valuable items each class needs which is useful in merching.

iondeuterium
01-30-2013, 06:13 PM
Add me I'm a level 20 warrior trying to level up... could use some help and tips I have 6500/16000 xp right now...